The Scientific poof that GOD exists without a doubt.

No one has observed what you wrote about just like abiogenesis.
Yes they have. This has been spoonfed to you more than once. You are embarrassing yourself.
No, your lies about speciation and abiogenesis are just feces that you love to eat. Your kind practically devour it daily just like it is a religion (which it is). There is no real science involved and there are no transitional fossils and no evidence of it. Just like evolution.

No, your lies about speciation and abiogenesis are just feces that you love to eat.
I also love being an educated person who doesn't get laughed out of the room when in educated company. And not failing 6th grade science quizzes. Go ahead, have your little hissy fit. Cry it all out. Then check the scoreboard dummy.

No, your lies about speciation and abiogenesis are just feces that you love to eat.
I also love being an educated person who doesn't get laughed out of the room when in educated company. And not failing 6th grade science quizzes. Go ahead, have your little hissy fit. Cry it all out. Then check the scoreboard dummy.
The scoreboard shows God and the Bible are the truth while evolution is just hypotheses.

I think more evidence is what we have been talking about with evolution and that is long, long, long time. I don't think any of us can relate to a billion years, let alone a million years. We can relate to currency such as a million or billion dollars, pounds, francs, yuan, etc. IOW, we have a frame of reference.

I don't think we can relate the time we live to millions or billions of years. It's too much of a huge difference. Even our history, whether you believe in 6,000 years to 200,000 years, is hard to relate to a million or billion years. IOW, we cannot relate to evolutionary time (because it's a lie).

NO GOD.jpg

evolution.jpg

Forum List

Back