The Scientific poof that GOD exists without a doubt.

I watched the first 10 minutes. If God existed before time, why couldn't the cause of the Big Bang have existed before time?
:stupid: Alright - I have been waiting for this!

Thank you for directing my attention to this.
I have always enjoyed science. I believe that atheists have progressed by suppressing real science and thought ----- replacing it with primarily select memorization.
Ok. That didn't answer my question though.
I would say that GOD is the cause of any Big Bang ---- and HE existed before time... Does this make you happy?

In his very introduction, this idiot makes it clear that his agenda is not with proving God exists but mixing the Bible with superstition to prove that Jesus Christ is saviour. This is Christian crap.

Last edited:
I would say that GOD is the cause of any Big Bang ---- and HE existed before time... Does this make you happy?
I would say that in a time long, long ago when Hand People walked the earth it was they who caused the Big Bang by stamping in puddles in mass coordination. I have proof here below in the form of a film footage demonstration that was smuggled out from the secretive remnants of those very people who still live on Tralfamadore.

hand people.gif

Science is like never ending research

God is like faith

I don’t see the connection

In his very introduction, this asshole makes it clear that his agenda is not with proving God exists but mixing the Bible with superstition to prove that Jesus Christ is saviour. This is Christian crap.
First off, I am very annoyed at your uncivil label of an individual, who certainly has done nothing to you that should cause you to be so offensive towards him. The Messiah is the SAVIOR, and yes that is offensive to many people ----- because they mainly feel that they are not in need of ONE. However, that aside ---- to suggest that any mention of GOD or the CREATOR is unscientific, is just as bias as saying that one cannot perform any experiments without some mention of GOD.

I would say that in a time long, long ago when Hand People walked the earth it was they who caused the Big Bang by stamping in puddles in mass coordination. I have proof here below in the form of a film footage demonstration that was smuggled out from the secretive remnants of those very people who still live on Tralfamadore.

Science is like never ending research

God is like faith

I don’t see the connection
Blind faith isn't Christianity. The fact that JESUS arose from the dead and was seen by many individuals is substantiated factual historic reality. Christian faith is when one places his trust in GOD's hands and is rewarded by results. The results in turn causes faith to grow.

First off, I am very annoyed at your uncivil label of an individual, who certainly has done nothing to you that should cause you to be so offensive towards him. The Messiah is the SAVIOR, and yes that is offensive to many people ----- because they mainly feel that they are not in need of ONE. However, that aside ---- to suggest that any mention of GOD or the CREATOR is unscientific, is just as bias as saying that one cannot perform any experiments without some mention of GOD.
I have edited out the "uncivil label" but he has most certainly "done me [and every living creature on this earth] wrong" by denying proof and spreading superstition. And contrary to your OP headline he does not set out to prove god but to prove Christ is the saviour and at the same time slanders all other religious faith by default. Science, on the other hand, is intent on finding answers to life by honest, methodical means and while the question of whether or not there is any god, they have unequivocally proven that the Bible is superstitious nonsense. This means, of course, that Judaism, Christianity, and Islam are howling at the moon.

I watched the first 10 minutes. If God existed before time, why couldn't the cause of the Big Bang have existed before time?

I have always enjoyed science. I believe that atheists have progressed by suppressing real science and thought ----- replacing it with primarily select memorization.
So how do you know God caused the Big Bang? How do you know God was the only thing that existed before the Big Bang"

View attachment 495286
At least you present some proof, which is more than the OP did.

Blind faith isn't Christianity. The fact that JESUS arose from the dead and was seen by many individuals is substantiated factual historic reality. Christian faith is when one places his trust in GOD's hands and is rewarded by results. The results in turn causes faith to grow.
I once knew a gypsy woman in Romania who could the same. Golly! Maybe she's god! :auiqs.jpg:

So how do you know God caused the Big Bang? How do you know God was the only thing that existed before the Big Bang"

Since GOD says that HE created time, before time there just as GOD. And in fact GOD in HIS word and CHRIST insisted that everything (material, spiritual, foundational, everything) that exists ----- exists because GOD created it. And before HIM there is no other god. I can believe the Bible because I can believe Jesus the MESSIAH/CHRIST.

I once knew a gypsy woman in Romania who could the same. Golly! Maybe she's god! :auiqs.jpg:
I know of no one who could bring a person back to life after 3 days dead.

Page 2.

Are we going to see some scientific proof soon?
I believe you have seen proof. The question is will you accept it? Please consider looking here: The Search For God - Proving God Exists With Peer-Reviewed Science
I see no reason to accept your beliefs about seeing proof should be imposed on me.

YouTube has videos with similar claims to proof of the Loch Ness monster, Bigfoot, space alien abductions, etc. Do you you agree that you have seen proof of those things?

Last edited:
I know of no one who could bring a person back to life after 3 days dead.
Correct. Which is why it has never happened. You may have a need and desire to believe that Jesus returned from the dead from that tale requires a precommitment to belief in the supernatural and a willingness to accept some pretty outrageous leaps of faith.

Forum List

Back