The Scientific poof that GOD exists without a doubt.

It just goes to show how stupid you are and why people end up ignoring you. No one wants to be bored and keep rolling their eyeballs in their sockets.

Maybe if there are aliens, then they should do their probe upon you. That would provide some kind of cheap entertainment for us believers here. Ha ha. Hee hee.

You can't even get your insults right. You are the boy here while I am the adult. However, you would not make it to the ice cream shop for your chocolate sundae because you've been a bad boy. You did not learn your lesson wekk.

Thus, you'll just have to learn better next time by experiencing more pain and suffering with no ice cream and other treats.

Do you think that you represent Jesus Christ? You have just embarrassed any decent Christians who might be watching this thread.

It just goes to show how stupid you are and why people end up ignoring you. No one wants to be bored and keep rolling their eyeballs in their sockets.

Maybe if there are aliens, then they should do their probe upon you. That would provide some kind of cheap entertainment for us believers here. Ha ha. Hee hee.

You can't even get your insults right. You are the boy here while I am the adult. However, you would not make it to the ice cream shop for your chocolate sundae because you've been a bad boy. You did not learn your lesson wekk.

Thus, you'll just have to learn better next time by experiencing more pain and suffering with no ice cream and other treats.
Do you think that you represent Jesus Christ? You have just embarrassed any decent Christians who might be watching this thread.

Last edited:
No, that's for ALL the atheists and their atheist scientists. They'll get their rewards later. I wouldn't call it soothing.

It's truly amazing that we have many foolish people like you here. They believe things which are just scientific babble, i.e. evolution, with absolutely no evidence. I don't know anything soothing in this except maybe they put something over on God -- https://evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/home.php.

The only good thing I see is that it helps to get one's sheepskin from college. Just forget about it after taking your final exam.
The burden of proof is on you.

1). You say god exists but you have no proof.
2). Science has proved the bible is hogwash.

Without the bible your trinity is nothing .... and that is according to your own indoctrination.

THE SIMPLE ANALYSIS IS CLEAR:
False bible (proven by scientific) = no Christian god (proven by you)

The ultimate proof is pain and suffering for you forever. We know life is supernatural.

The proof is in the Bible. How else is it the best selling book year-after-year hm.. me foolish bucko?
I fail to see your reasoning for the bible being proof because a lot of people buy it?
People buy the Bible because it is the truth and full of wonderful things to explain our lives. They don't buy Darwin's books anymore because much of it was proven wrong by science.
But how is it the truth? Or do people just hope it's the truth?
One has to have faith first. After that, they see the truth in the Bible and how science backs it up.

For example, we know what happened with Jesus ascending to heaven. If someone disproves that, then they destroy Christianity.

Another is we know non-believers will go to hell and suffer forever. I think most non-believers don't believe that.
But faith is the belief is something not proven. So how can science back it up?

People buy the Bible because it is the truth and full of wonderful things to explain our lives. They don't buy Darwin's books anymore because much of it was proven wrong by science.
Humans are only human. They hope against hope and are suckers if you can promise them ... 1). they can lose weight ... 2) they can become a millionaire .... 3) they can go to heaven.

Heh. I'm promising you that you'll go to hell and live in pain and suffering forever.
Too bad you can't make that promise because hell only exists on faith. Right?

No, that's for ALL the atheists and their atheist scientists. They'll get their rewards later. I wouldn't call it soothing.

It's truly amazing that we have many foolish people like you here. They believe things which are just scientific babble, i.e. evolution, with absolutely no evidence. I don't know anything soothing in this except maybe they put something over on God -- https://evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/home.php.

The only good thing I see is that it helps to get one's sheepskin from college. Just forget about it after taking your final exam.
The burden of proof is on you.

1). You say god exists but you have no proof.
2). Science has proved the bible is hogwash.

Without the bible your trinity is nothing .... and that is according to your own indoctrination.

THE SIMPLE ANALYSIS IS CLEAR:
False bible (proven by scientific) = no Christian god (proven by you)

The ultimate proof is pain and suffering for you forever. We know life is supernatural.

The proof is in the Bible. How else is it the best selling book year-after-year hm.. me foolish bucko?
I fail to see your reasoning for the bible being proof because a lot of people buy it?
The Bible shows one the truth in many ways. In Genesis, for example, we are given the origins of the universe, Earth, and everything in it. What would you like to know, Mr. Joe?
I would like to know how you know that the bible is the truth?

James Christ.jpg

Honestly, I don't believe in "magical" "gods" either. Explaining and proving are entirely two different things. If you cannot create life, how would the environment. You can create an artificial environment to mimic any known type of environment. .....
Bla ... bla ... bla :th_waiting:

..... I can tell you that GOD spoke .....
Now we're at the crux of the problem. Your lies. :yapyapyapf:
You have no problem saying, "BLA... BLA... BLA...", when faced with a logical observation. If I responded, "Bla... Bla... Bla...", in response to someone's belief in evolution ---- I can imagine what you would think. However, your response is not better --though it may originate from an atheist or a scientific mind. It's your inability to produce life, and not my inability to demonstrate righteousness ----- which in fact demonstrates GOD living trough those HE has redeemed.

ou have no problem saying, "BLA... BLA... BLA...", when faced with a logical observation. If I responded, "Bla... Bla... Bla...", in response to someone's belief in evolution ---- I can imagine what you would think. However, your response is not better --though it may originate from an atheist or a scientific mind. It's your inability to produce life, and not my inability to demonstrate righteousness ----- which in fact demonstrates GOD living trough those HE has redeemed.
Great! So, Lil Nipper... we were promised some proof. Can you just sum up some in your own words for us? It is YOUR thread, after all.

You are the boy here while I am the adult
You would fail a 6th grade science quiz. You literally would not pass the basic middle school science requirements today.
I don't think so. If a teacher asks a question in regard to what did someone said, or what was the Cambrian Period, a qualified answer could be constructed simply using terms like "It is believed..., So and so felt..., Scientists have not been able to produce a biological life but are of the conscientious... " And frankly, as long as the memorization of the lesson is in essay answer, or the multiple choice responses are accurate ----- it really doesn't matter what I really believe. The teacher has been shown that the student digested what was taught and is able to regurgitate it on command. If he believes it or not isn't the requirement.

I don't think so.
Then you're wrong. So that makes two of you that would not pass the basic science curriculum of middle schools. Unless you lied to pass, of course.

Age of earth: fail
Evolution: fail
Astronomy: fail
Geology: fail
Biology: fail
Chemistry: fail

Nobody would be asking you what "you believe". You sound absolutely ridiculous to dream up that little fantasy. They wouldbe asking for the correct answers, and you would fail spectacularly.

ou have no problem saying, "BLA... BLA... BLA...", when faced with a logical observation. If I responded, "Bla... Bla... Bla...", in response to someone's belief in evolution ---- I can imagine what you would think. However, your response is not better --though it may originate from an atheist or a scientific mind. It's your inability to produce life, and not my inability to demonstrate righteousness ----- which in fact demonstrates GOD living trough those HE has redeemed.
Great! So, Lil Nipper... we were promised some proof. Can you just sum up some in your own words for us? It is YOUR thread, after all.
The Universe has a beginning. This scientific fact. And since it has a beginning there must have been an originator for it to occur. The only other possible explanation is that nothing cause it, and everything could not have come from nothing.

The Universe has a beginning. This scientific fact.
False. It may have had no beginning at all. You don't get to make up facts, dude.
And since it has a beginning there must have been an originator for it to occur.
Haha, let me guess... an originator that doesn't need a beginning. But everything has a beginning! 'Cept your special magic god. So not everything! Well, kind of everything!

That's a nice little game you have all rigged up for yourself.

I don't think so.
Then you're wrong. So that makes two of you that would not pass the basic science curriculum of middle schools. Unless you lied to pass, of course.

Nobody would be asking you what "you believe". You sound absolutely ridiculous to dream up that little fantasy. They wouldbe asking for the correct answers, and you would fail spectacularly.
Nonsense. I never lied. I simply stated, matter of fact. "According to ________, he believed that __________..." No lie, I just don't believe it. Would you do terrible in a Bible history quiz, because you likely would not read it? You might say, "Well, I wouldn't take Bible history 101." But my response is that's your loss. I at least studied the evolution, and have my beliefs, but I didn't and don't condemn what I didn't learn.

I don't think so.

Nonsense. I never lied. I simply stated, matter of fact. "According to ________, he believed that __________..." No lie, I just don't believe it. Would you do terrible in a Bible history quiz, because you likely would not read it? You might say, "Well, I wouldn't take Bible history 101." But my response is that's your loss. I at least studied the evolution, and have my beliefs, but I didn't and don't condemn what I didn't learn.
I didn't say you lied. I said you would have to lie to pass and state answers as correct that you did not believe were correct. Else you would fail. And also that nobody gives a shit what you think someone believes, or what you believe. It isn't therapy. It's science class. And you would fail spectacularly.

The Universe has a beginning. This scientific fact.
False. It may have had no beginning at all. You don't get to make up facts, dude.
And since it has a beginning there must have been an originator for it to occur.
Haha, let me guess... an originator that doesn't need a beginning. But everything has a beginning! 'Cept your special magic god. So not everything! Well, kind of everything!

That's a nice little game you have all rigged up for yourself.
Does SPIRIT need to be created? Material is one thing, but SPIRIT is so much more complex.

I don't think so.

I didn't say you lied. I said you would have to lie to pass and state answers as correct that you did not believe were correct. Else you would fail. And also that nobody gives a shit what you think someone believes, or what you believe. It isn't therapy. It's science class. And you would fail spectacularly.
My instructors all eventually knew what I believed concerning NOAH's FLOOD, etc., etc... They didn't care what I believed regarding their material. They only cared that I knew it and understood it.

My instructors all eventually knew what I believed concerning NOAH's FLOOD, etc., etc... They didn't care what I believed regarding their material.
Then you got a pass. Or you lied to pass, or some combination. It's a fact. If you took a 6th grade science quiz that asked the age of the earth, you would fail.

You can try to slither around and put words in 'just the right order' to avoid this simple fact of reality, but it will still be a fact. You would certainly never make through a college biology course, without lying.

Yes, I am an ambassador of Jesus and I just slapped you silly because this is a science thread. That said, Jesus is very important. Do you know what the difference between Jesus and science is?

Forum List

Back