The SCIENCE that supports the DELUGE of Noah's Day

Fort Fun Indiana

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The DNA evidence tells a story that completely supports the Biblical Epic .
Completely false. And i am not going to read your linked article that you never read and don't understand, and then spoonfeed it back to you.

OP
L

LittleNipper

VIP Member
Reaction score
If you want the truth concerning GOD and HIS creation, you cannot rely on atheists and their theories as the final say.
You mean "scientific theories" and, unlike your authoritative religious nonsense, they rely on evidence, not on the strident insistence of a guy in funny clothes who molests children.
I'm a Christian and not a Papist/Roman Catholic

OP
L

LittleNipper

VIP Member
Reaction score
The DNA evidence tells a story that completely supports the Biblical Epic .
Completely false. And i am not going to read your linked article that you never read and don't understand, and then spoonfeed it back to you.
It's entirely correct and you need not read anything I post since you're not allowed to.

OP
L

LittleNipper

VIP Member
Reaction score
Catholics were Xtians 1400 years before the Reformation.
Catholic means UNIVERSAL. The universality of Christ's CHURCH is very real. The take over of it by manipulators and those seeking control is also historically well documented... There were and are dissenters who clung to the BIBLE as the sole rule of doctrine and truth. Tradition is not the foundation but CHRIST is.

Library: The Truth About Noah's Ark

Last edited:
OP
L

LittleNipper

VIP Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Fort Fun Indiana

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It's entirely correct
Wrong. DNA evidence demonstrates quite decisively that your Bible creation myth is false.
Absolutely, categorically, wrong! Please note: DNA - Proof of Noah's Flood & its Ramifications for Everyone

DNA proves conclusively that humanity teetered on the brink some 4500 plus years ago.
Don't attpempt your bait and switch on me , you charlatan. That is not evidence of the creation myth. Nor is it evidence of the Ark myth. And DNA evidence also rules out the ark myth. The ark myth and the Bible creation myth are demonstrably false, and DNA evidence demonstrates they are false. That is why you are here soothing yourself, while scientists are out doing science that disproves your magical nonsense.

Hollie

Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's entirely correct
Wrong. DNA evidence demonstrates quite decisively that your Bible creation myth is false.
Absolutely, categorically, wrong! Please note: DNA - Proof of Noah's Flood & its Ramifications for Everyone

DNA proves conclusively that humanity teetered on the brink some 4500 plus years ago.
That was pretty darn funny. You linked to an anonymous blogger who used wiki for his information.

Lysistrata

Gold Member
Reaction score
If you want the truth concerning GOD and HIS creation, you cannot rely on atheists and their theories as the final say.
You mean "scientific theories" and, unlike your authoritative religious nonsense, they rely on evidence, not on the strident insistence of a guy in funny clothes who molests children.
The Roman Catholics ARE Christians, moron. Study your history. Don't know what brand of "Christian" you are. Some jeffress/bibble cult? You sound like someone in the southern-baptist cult. Some frankie graham thing?

Most reactions - Past 7 days