The SAT Gap

The Census Bureau study on African Immigrants out-graduating American Caucasians, Asians points to income as the main causal factor. Furthermore if you study the extraordinary success rate of Nigerians in college it points to strong cultural and familial influences. Asian Tiger Moms have nothing on the Nigerians! So it isn't about skin color, it's the color of money, your culture and your family that are the biggest determining factors. And of course my favorite statistic is a disadvantaged youth that just decides he or she is going to make it, and does.

Like most things there typically is more than just one factor and then there are always exceptional individuals blessed with good luck or the ability to make their own luck. Anyone that postulates an idiotic one dimensional theory such as low IQ no doubt has a low one themselves.

The Widening Racial Scoring Gap on the SAT College Admissions Test
the tests have to be manipulated for blacks the get higher writing test scores

So what is your point? I would venture a guess that you personally did not score as highly as the majority of the black posters in this forum......if you even took the SAT at all.

really? tell me more about myself

seems you are the resident expert on white people

I would not insult white people in general by comparing you to them.

I was addressing you as an individual.

satracialgapfigure.gif
and the gap persists and is widest even at the lowest income levels

can't blame it on poverty

I have been trying to trace that diagram to its source. I have not been able to. I have only found it on ideological websites with axes to grind. Do you have a website created by the College Board that includes that diagram? I suspect that it is accurate. Nevertheless, if I am going to be using it I want to be sure that it is authentic.

That graph is authentic but old. I think you will find it comes from the Journal of Blacks in Education. They have had many articles on the SAT gap, etc. Including one that points out that any one of the elite universities that demand 1500 (old scale) for admittance would consume the whole yearly intake of blacks that would qualify without preferences.

satracialgapfigure.gif

I have been trying to trace that diagram to its source. I have not been able to. I have only found it on ideological websites with axes to grind. Do you have a website created by the College Board that includes that diagram? I suspect that it is accurate. Nevertheless, if I am going to be using it I want to be sure that it is authentic.
It's been used a million times here and you racist clowns haven't cared about its authenticity so far.

So what is your point? I would venture a guess that you personally did not score as highly as the majority of the black posters in this forum......if you even took the SAT at all.

you are pissed off b/c you know it's the truth :rock:

satracialgapfigure.gif

It's been used a million times here and you racist clowns haven't cared about its authenticity so far.

I'm not done yet

just wait

racist clowns= someone that tells you the truth

satracialgapfigure.gif

I'm not done yet

just wait

racist clowns= someone that tells you the truth
They don't even use those scores anymore dummy. Please if you must, at least try to be an up to date clown.

Actually its very relevant since whites and asians are the ones cheating on the tests and getting the highest scores. Your problem is proving its not.

wow that was fast, you must have high speed internet from your jail cell

the achievement gap shows roughly the same results as do state test scores. If anyone is cheating on a large scale it's black RE: Atlanta public schools

IQ scores
achievement gap
state tests
SAT scores

all the same

Actually its very relevant since whites and asians are the ones cheating on the tests and getting the highest scores. Your problem is proving its not.

the achievement gap shows roughly the same results as do state test scores. If anyone is cheating on a large scale it's black RE: Atlanta public schools

IQ scores
achievement gap
state tests
SAT scores

all the same
Actually youre wrong which why you left no links. Whites cheat on all tests not just SAT. Try a little harder.

IQ scores
achievement gap
state tests
SAT scores

all the same

I agree. The armed forces test totally reinforces the known 1 std gap.

IQ scores
achievement gap
state tests
SAT scores

all the same
Actually youre wrong which why you left no links. Whites cheat on all tests not just SAT. Try a little harder.

I don't need to leave links..all my claims are common knowledge and have been admitted to by APS for the cheating on state tests and achievement gap by the naacp

:afro:

IQ scores
achievement gap
state tests
SAT scores

all the same

I don't need to leave links..all my claims are common knowledge and have been admitted to by APS for the cheating on state tests and achievement gap by the naacp

You do if you want any credibility. Otherwise read my links where it says white and asian people cheat on tests. Even the parents cheat for the kids.

IQ scores
achievement gap
state tests
SAT scores

all the same

I agree. The armed forces test totally reinforces the known 1 std gap.

it's 1.5

that isn't relevant

not even a good try

IQ scores
achievement gap
state tests
SAT scores

all the same

You do if you want any credibility. Otherwise read my links where it says white and asian people cheat on tests. Even the parents cheat for the kids.

you :blsmile:

link to black people not cheating and that it makes a difference in the grand scheme of things

IQ scores
achievement gap
state tests
SAT scores

all the same

you :blsmile:

link to black people not cheating and that it makes a difference in the grand scheme of things
Me what?

After you provide your links I will provide mine. The fact you cant provide them lets everyone know the truth. You are full of hot air.

you are pissed off b/c you know it's the truth :rock:

LMAO! Im pissed off because "you" think I am an expert on white people? Now that's a dumb thought.....even for you.

Forum List

Back