The Sad Misguided Life of George Carlin. He was NOT a genius, and NOT a hero.

Maybe we have a different definition of decency.

Decency is not using certain words.

Decency is making sure every citizen has enough to eat and a warm place to sleep.

A minimum standard we consistently fail to meet.

But George Said a bad word, let's get our panties in a twist.
So why do you leftwingers do everything in your power to prevent every citizen to get enough to eat and have a warm place to sleep? Why aren't you enabling breadwinners to work? Why do you refuse to allow some people to be born? Why aren't you giving of your personal resources?

So why do you leftwingers do everything in your power to prevent every citizen to get enough to eat and have a warm place to sleep?
We do. ANd we keep running into Wingnuts giving tax breaks to billionaires and cutting school lunch programs.

Why aren't you enabling breadwinners to work?
Who says they aren't?
Why do you refuse to allow some people to be born?
Fetuses aren't people.
Why aren't you giving of your personal resources?
I pay over $20,000 in taxes every year, thanks. The rich should pay their fair share.

Would you hire a drunk living over a grate downtown to be your life coach? Absurd notion, isn’t it?

Well, if you read the comments of thousands of his fans on George Carlin’s online videos, people appear willing to do just that. His most popular appearance videos; the one against religion and the one pushing abortion drew heaping praise from hundreds of troubled commenters

Carlin is a big hit with the atheists due to...
No fan of Carlin here.

But this bs about atheists? Carlin stayed popular because like many people he he was a sophomoric dope. Headlining at colleges and other places young people were at, he never lost his audience. Myself, I thought he was funny -- for about three minutes. Then he just bored me as just another old guy playing at being young-minded.

We do. ANd we keep running into Wingnuts giving tax breaks to billionaires and cutting school lunch programs.
You don't. If you did, you would free business of burdensome regulation, and allow people to work. Throwing massive amounts of taxpayer money at poverty issues has never worked and will never worked. Hasn't the $20 trillion spent on the failed War on Poverty taught you anything?
Who says they aren't?
You aren't familiar with the current supply chain issues?
Fetuses aren't people.
Said the leftwing guy who was allowed to be born
I pay over $20,000 in taxes every year, thanks. The rich should pay their fair share.
You don't talk like someone who has achieved such an income.

Last edited:
ou don't. If you did, you would free business of burdensome regulation, and allow people to work. Throwing massive amounts of taxpayer money at poverty issues has never worked and will never worked. Hasn't the $20 trillion spent on the failed War on Poverty taught you anything?

We did the deregulation thing under Reagan. It didn't create any additional jobs and lead to several economic collapses when the capitalists got too greedy.

You aren't familiar with the current supply chain issues?
I do supply chain for a living, fuckwad.
Said the leftwing guy who was allowed to be born
Point is, I was born. Unlike fetuses who aren't people.
You don't talk like someone who has achieved such an income.
Just because I do well does not mean that lack compassion for the poor or see wealth inequality as a real problem.

The biggest worry the rich should have is that poor white trash like you will stop falling for the Jesus bullshit and demand real change.

We did the deregulation thing under Reagan. It didn't create any additional jobs and lead to several economic collapses when the capitalists got too greedy.

I do supply chain for a living, fuckwad.

Point is, I was born. Unlike fetuses who aren't people.

Just because I do well does not mean that lack compassion for the poor or see wealth inequality as a real problem.

The biggest worry the rich should have is that poor white trash like you will stop falling for the Jesus bullshit and demand real change.
I'd recommend a DAF for you, except you have no idea what that is, nor would you have reason to know.

Time to move on.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back