The Sad, Bitter Truth About Tea Baggers...

You just gotta love it when a lefty accuses Republicans and Conservatives of being Fascist.

The Thug in Chief Obama with the help of his COMRADES IN ARMS just took over all our health care AGAINST THE WILL OF THE POEOPLE.

so just WHO is the PARTY of FASCIST.

people better wake up, starting in NOVEMBER.
CON$ervoFascists had no problem with Bush becoming president AGAINST THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE and going to war in Iraq AGAINST THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE and opposing embryonic stem cell research AGAINST THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE, but now suddenly the Fascists care about the will of the people. Oh the hypocrisy!

Can't rep you for that right now, dead on you for a while.

Bush was re-elected in 2004, after both wars were raging.

Democrats could have de-funded all of his wars in 2007.

It would have been a lot simpler to have not invaded Iraq based on lies in the first place.

Wars are kinda messy to get out of.

You can't being the tens or hundreds of thousands killed back.
Kinda hard to kiss and makeup when you have killed family members.

Last edited:

And how does that change the fact that Bush lost the popular vote in 2000 and therefore became president AGAINST THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE which didn't seem to matter to the CON$ervoFascists at the time and who now suddenly PRETEND to be obsessed with the will of the people???
CON$ are pure hypocrites.

You aren't really comparing people who worked their entire life and paid their dues in taxes and receive medicare to welfare and the government out of control spending? :cuckoo: Wow your an idiot!

Talk about comparing apples to elephants!

Matt Taibi captures the truth about these hypocritical idiots beautifully in the latest issue of Rolling Stone --

After Palin wraps up, I race to the parking lot in search of departing Medicare-motor-scooter conservatives. I come upon an elderly couple, Janice and David Wheelock, who are fairly itching to share their views.

"I'm anti-spending and anti-government," crows David, as scooter-bound Janice looks on. "The welfare state is out of control."

"OK," I say. "And what do you do for a living?"

"Me?" he says proudly. "Oh, I'm a property appraiser. Have been my whole life."

I frown. "Are either of you on Medicare?"

Silence: Then Janice, a nice enough woman, it seems, slowly raises her hand, offering a faint smile, as if to say, You got me!

"Let me get this straight," I say to David. "You've been picking up a check from the government for decades, as a tax assessor, and your wife is on Medicare. How can you complain about the welfare state?"

"Well," he says, "there's a lot of people on welfare who don't deserve it. Too many people are living off the government."

"But," I protest, "you live off the government. And have been your whole life!"

"Yeah," he says, "but I don't make very much."

Link -- Tea & Crackers | Rolling Stone Politics

Kerry is melting down as are many on the up-to-now majority side. Here's some comfort:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzRk5h52IFU&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

And how does that change the fact that Bush lost the popular vote in 2000 and therefore became president AGAINST THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE which didn't seem to matter to the CON$ervoFascists at the time and who now suddenly PRETEND to be obsessed with the will of the people???

Bush really lost in 2000? Ah, a Truther.

Obama has stated he will effectively put coal out of business.
No, repeating the CON$ervoFascist lie does not make it true. He said if they want to build coal powered plants they can but if they don't use clean coal technology they will go bankrupt. He then backed that up with research money for clean coal technology in the stimulus bill CON$ervoFascists hate!!!!!!! So it is the CON$ who are trying to kill the coal industry by opposing the funding of clean coal through the stimulus bill.

Obama Administration Pouring $1 Billion Into Clean Coal Project - US News and World Report

Since taking over as energy secretary, Steven Chu, a Nobel Prize-winning physicist, has been talking up the importance of clean coal technology. The world won't abandon coal anytime soon, he has argued, so the United States has to start doing more to develop technologies that capture carbon dioxide from coal-fired plants.

In a sign the Obama administration is taking his argument seriously, Chu on Friday announced that the Department of Energy is pouring $1 billion from the economic stimulus package into relaunching FutureGen, an ambitious but long-stalled project intended to show how carbon dioxide can be captured on a large scale from coal-fired power plants.

Initially conceived in 2003, FutureGen was pitched as having the potential to be the first "zero-emissions" coal plant in the United States. In 2007, after several years of initial planning, Mattoon, Ill., was selected as the site. But in January 2008, the Bush administration pulled the project's funding, citing cost overruns. Since then, FutureGen has been stuck in something of an existential purgatory.

Effectively reversing that decision, Chu said on Friday that the Department of Energy has signed a new deal with the FutureGen Alliance, a consortium of roughly 20 coal producers and other companies that have backed the project from the start.

Coal will be priced out of affordability. That's the goal.

and research doesn't heat homes or businesses. And the reason for green? Oh yea, unproven 'science' claims. No matter, throw money that we don't have at it.

Bush really lost in 2000? Ah, a Truther.
The patented CON$ervoFascist dumb act again.

Bush lost THE POPULAR VOTE in 2000 and therefore became president AGAINST THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE, which is what we have been discussing, as if you didn't know.

Bush was elected using the same system as the 42 Presidents before him.
And he STILL lost the popular vote in 2000 and therefore became president AGAINST THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE which is suddenly so important to CON$ervoFascists.

Bush was elected using the same system as the 42 Presidents before him.

Indeed.

Q: Which Presidents lost the popular vote but still became President?
A: There have been four cases of this happening thus far. In 1824, John Quincy Adams was awarded the presidency by the House of Representatives, despite not having won the popular vote or the electoral college vote (neither he nor opponent Andrew Jackson had an electoral college majority). In 1876, Rutherford B. Hayes became President despite losing the popular vote to Samuel J. Tilden, because Hayes had a one vote advantage in the electoral college. In 1888, in a much more clear-cut example of a candidate losing the popular vote but winning the electoral college vote, Benjamin Harrison was elected President over Grover Cleveland. Finally, in 2000, George W. Bush became president after losing the popular vote to Al Gore, but winning the electoral vote. For more information on how the electoral college works, see the U.S. Electoral College homepage, administered by the National Archives and Records Administration: U.S. Electoral College (NARA | Federal Register | U.S. Electoral College). U. S. Electoral College FAQs

Actually about on new power plant a month and clean tech too, what we are just talking about and not doing.

Umm the hold up on building cleaner coal power palnts in the USA seems to be lack of govt funding not requlations.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back