The Russian connection to sink Trump!

The American people in 30 states voted Trump president, the will of the people will not be overturned by butthurt liberals.

Any day now....

I'm sure of it....

:laugh2:

I'm 100% sure THIS TIME....
ron-paul-its-happening-gif-32.gif

Last edited:
You know, with all this whining about Russian hacking and the "weaponization" of the information, we've not heard one Dem, one leftist, one media elite actually refute the factual nature of those email releases.

Interesting.

I would think it a good thing for the people to know the truth regarding key players in a major political party, no?

Instead of running bunch of stupid threads about “Trump connections to Russians”, I suggest to start running some threads about obvious Hillary’s connections to Saudis, Qatar, Soros. If she won, she would be “protecting and serving” their interests, not yours. And their interest are chaos inside and outside of your country.

Why Did the Saudi Regime and Other Gulf Tyrannies Donate Millions to the Clinton Foundation?

View attachment 162580
Why do I need to post about Hillary. That bitch is history. YOU all keep her in the limelight by focusing on her. Fuck Hillary.

Muller will put two kids thru college off this cash cow.

Recent headlines: "Manaforts Russian travels more extensive than first thought". 1.5 years into this. A passport shows travel into/out of each country stamped with a date on each page, good for ten years. How long does it take to thumb through one of those? Guess he needs more staff to help.

Instead of running bunch of stupid threads about “Trump connections to Russians”, I suggest to start running some threads about obvious Hillary’s connections to Saudis, Qatar, Soros. If she won, she would be “protecting and serving” their interests, not yours. And their interest are chaos inside and outside of your country.

Why Did the Saudi Regime and Other Gulf Tyrannies Donate Millions to the Clinton Foundation?

View attachment 162580
Why do I need to post about Hillary. That bitch is history. YOU all keep her in the limelight by focusing on her. Fuck Hillary.
I just wanted to say that alleged Russian connection is a distraction for REAL Hillary's connections. Another attempt to hide the truth about crooked Hillary and her Deep State puppeteers. She and her bosses must be locked up but everybody has been chasing Trump instead.

I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, Grandpa!

Last edited:
How about we hear some bitching on the "weaponization" of the media against Donald Trump?

I made the mistake of stopping on CNN the other day, jesus fucking christ those people have lost their damn marbles... Apparently Trump is racist because he rescued those kids from Chinese jail for shoplifting... I had to rewind it twice and /still/ couldn't follow their [non] logic.

You know, with all this whining about Russian hacking and the "weaponization" of the information, we've not heard one Dem, one leftist, one media elite actually refute the factual nature of those email releases.

Interesting.

I would think it a good thing for the people to know the truth regarding key players in a major political party, no?

Not because they "didn't try". Then they ran up against an "e-sig" or something? they could not dispute electrons........only elections.

How about we hear some bitching on the "weaponization" of the media against Donald Trump?

I made the mistake of stopping on CNN the other day, jesus fucking christ those people have lost their damn marbles... Apparently Trump is racist because he rescued those kids from Chinese jail for shoplifting... I had to rewind it twice and /still/ couldn't follow their [non] logic.
As Van Jones would say " its a stupid lashing on cnn"

Or was that white lashing?

View attachment 162580
I just wanted to say that alleged Russian connection is a distraction for REAL Hillary's connections. Another attempt to hide the truth about crooked Hillary and her Deep State puppeteers.

I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, Grandpa!
You couldn't if you tried. Besides it is you who is triggered by being called out. Your obsession is as bad as the anti trumpers

Any day now....

I'm sure of it....

Investigations....

JFK assassination.................10 months
Watergate..............................17 months
Whitewater.............................48 months
9-11........................................20 months
Benghazi................................28 months

Mueller's...................................7 months

Any day now....

I'm sure of it....

Investigations....

dcc5ego06wux.png

^ The only tie between Trump and Putin

Any day now....

I'm sure of it....

Investigations....

The finding of Mueller's investigation:

Trump is a patriotic savior of the west, destined to make America great, and greater than ever before. He has done nothing wrong and is an example for us all on how to win.

Can't wait for the finding to be released.

Trump is a patriotic savior of the west, destined to make America great, and greater than ever before. He has done nothing wrong and is an example for us all on how to win.

Sip that orange kool-aid slowly......The fun is about to come.....don't rush it.....LOL

Sip that orange kool-aid slowly......The fun is about to come.....don't rush it.....LOL

The fun is the shape of your face after 8 years of constant Trump victories. Can't wait for that indeed. November 9th x 10! A true pleasure.

And of course, your worst nightmare, America being made great. Amazing stuff...

Forum List

Back