The Russia Bounty Story Was A Lie

Of course, none of that was ever verified. Nevertheless, the liar Biden and the lying media and lying leftists on this forum and elsewhere continued to parrot the LIE that the Russians were paying bounties for dead Americans.

Of course, now that Biden is the president, they're now saying what we knew all along, that there was never any veracity to those outlandish claims, claims that lying-Joe, the lying media, and lying leftists continued to parrot even though there was NOTHING to those claims.

As PoliticalChic correctly says, the left LIES about EVERYTHING.
So Joe stole a page from the Trump Playbook.

Mark SimoneThe Very Long List Of the Many Times Joe Biden's Been Caught In Major Lies
By Mark SimoneNov 20, 2020

Biden said in the September 12, 2019 debate: "We didn't lock people up in cages. We didn't separate families. We didn't do all of those things, number one. They did"
  • Not true, all those pictures you saw of the cages were taken in 2014 during his time in office.

Joe Biden has repeatedly said he was arrested with Nelson Mandela on the streets of Soweto during a trip to South Africa in the 1970s, when South Africa was under apartheid.
  • There is absolutely no truth to this, as Biden was later forced to confess
Biden said on May 22, 2020 in an interview on The Breakfast Club radio show: “The NAACP has endorsed me every time I've run.”
  • Not true. The NAACP has never endorsed any candidate
On September 3, 2019 in an NPR interview, referring to the Iraq War, "immediately, the moment it started, I came out against the war at that moment."

• Not true. Biden fully supported the Iraq war and voted for the resolution to go to war
On August 7, 2019 – Joe Biden claimed that Donald Trump "asserted that immigrants would quote, ‘carve you up with a knife’."
  • He never said that about immigrants. He said that MS-13 Gang members were doing that
In a famous video confrontation with a critic, Joe Biden shouted: "I went to law school on a full academic scholarship, the only one in my class who had a full academic scholarship. The first year in law school, I decided I didn’t want to be in law school and ended up in the bottom two-thirds of my class. And then decided I wanted to stay, went back to law school and, in fact, ended up in the top half of my class. I graduated with three degrees from undergraduate school."
  • Every single word, every one of those claims is false.

He was caught cheating in school exams, got caught cheating and plagiarizing in Law School and in his political career their was this huge plagiarism scandal:

One of his greatest lies is that on Charlottesville, President Trump said there were good people on the Nazis/White Nationalists side. He said just the opposite. Here are the actual quotes:
"you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.....I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.
Another quote from PresidentTrump's Charlottesville press conference:
“Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.”

Biden continues to repeat this lie. Here is video of a reporter confronting him about it:

Biden has a long history of lying. Here are reports from the 90's by ABC News and CBS News on Biden getting caught lying over and over:

Now......what were you saying?????????????

BOY, SOMEBODY IS REALLY TRIGGERED TODAY!!! JOE BIDEN SLAMS RUSSIA AND YOU HAVE A TOTAL MELT DOWN.

IN POKER, WE CALL THAT A "TELL".

This guy????????

1618576047410.png

Great efforts are being made for erasing Trump's legacy of being the biggest lying President in American history.

Great efforts are being made for erasing Trump's legacy of being the biggest lying President in American history.
Lol, yes Biden will exceed the lies of the most lying president. He will pass over the amount of lies Obama told. My gosh he even lied about how he was conceived.

Impossible to compete with this......or with your record of lies.

Nothing Trump has prevaricated about amounts to a hill of beans compared to these examples:

1. Obama told illegal aliens to go and vote, saying "When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."

2. After promising that Iran would never get nuclear weapons, Obama guaranteed them nukes.

October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table"

The first is an attack on America, the second, on all of Western Civilization.

Lol, yes Biden will exceed the lies of the most lying president. He will pass over the amount of lies Obama told. My gosh he even lied about how he was conceived.
Well, Trump continues to lie on a routine basis, but if we are only discussing lies while President, Trump is 10s of thousands of lies ahead.

Of course, none of that was ever verified. Nevertheless, the liar Biden and the lying media and lying leftists on this forum and elsewhere continued to parrot the LIE that the Russians were paying bounties for dead Americans.

Of course, now that Biden is the president, they're now saying what we knew all along, that there was never any veracity to those outlandish claims, claims that lying-Joe, the lying media, and lying leftists continued to parrot even though there was NOTHING to those claims.

Mark SimoneThe Very Long List Of the Many Times Joe Biden's Been Caught In Major Lies

Biden said in the September 12, 2019 debate: "We didn't lock people up in cages. We didn't separate families. We didn't do all of those things, number one. They did"
  • Not true, all those pictures you saw of the cages were taken in 2014 during his time in office.

Joe Biden has repeatedly said he was arrested with Nelson Mandela on the streets of Soweto during a trip to South Africa in the 1970s, when South Africa was under apartheid.
Biden said on May 22, 2020 in an interview on The Breakfast Club radio show: “The NAACP has endorsed me every time I've run.”
On September 3, 2019 in an NPR interview, referring to the Iraq War, "immediately, the moment it started, I came out against the war at that moment."

• Not true. Biden fully supported the Iraq war and voted for the resolution to go to war
On August 7, 2019 – Joe Biden claimed that Donald Trump "asserted that immigrants would quote, ‘carve you up with a knife’."
  • He never said that about immigrants. He said that MS-13 Gang members were doing that
In a famous video confrontation with a critic, Joe Biden shouted: "I went to law school on a full academic scholarship, the only one in my class who had a full academic scholarship. The first year in law school, I decided I didn’t want to be in law school and ended up in the bottom two-thirds of my class. And then decided I wanted to stay, went back to law school and, in fact, ended up in the top half of my class. I graduated with three degrees from undergraduate school."

He was caught cheating in school exams, got caught cheating and plagiarizing in Law School and in his political career their was this huge plagiarism scandal:

One of his greatest lies is that on Charlottesville, President Trump said there were good people on the Nazis/White Nationalists side. He said just the opposite. Here are the actual quotes:
"you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.....I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.
“Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.”

Biden continues to repeat this lie. Here is video of a reporter confronting him about it:

Biden has a long history of lying. Here are reports from the 90's by ABC News and CBS News on Biden getting caught lying over and over:

BOY, SOMEBODY IS REALLY TRIGGERED TODAY!!! JOE BIDEN SLAMS RUSSIA AND YOU HAVE A TOTAL MELT DOWN.

"Biden Admin Bows to Russia, Cancels Deployment of War Ships"

Quite the warrior, Quid Pro Joe.
Perhaps he fears confronting Russia would cut into bagman Hunter's bottom line.

Well, Trump continues to lie on a routine basis, but if we are only discussing lies while President, Trump is 10s of thousands of lies ahead.

Trump’s Lies versus Obama’s” was the headline in a Sunday Review New York Times piece aiming to drive a final coffin nail into Trump’s credibility. The Times claimed Trump has already “told nearly six times as many falsehoods as Obama did during his entire (8-year) presidency.” The columnists seem so distraught that it is surprising the article is not in all caps.

But the Times’ list of falsehoods is itself a charade with gaping Montana-sized holes.

The Times’ comparison of Trump and other presidents implies that all lies are equally damnable. The Times ignored all the Obama false promises used to justify his troop surge in Afghanistan (which resulted in more than a thousand dead American troops with nothing to show for the sacrifice) and bombing Libya (which now has slave markets).

…Obama’s lies help explain why only 20 percent of Americans trusted the federal government at the end of Obama’s reign.”
How quickly NY Times forgets Obama's lies and frauds

Democrats.....they lie about everything.

Nothing Trump has prevaricated about amounts to a hill of beans compared to these examples:

1. Obama told illegal aliens to go and vote, saying "When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."

2. After promising that Iran would never get nuclear weapons, Obama guaranteed them nukes.

October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table"

Both of your examples are lies. You are one of those people who use lies for defending your lies. Quack quack.

So, you think it would be a wise military move to put US ships in the Black Sea right now? How many sailors are you suggesting we sacrifice?

Last edited:

Both of your examples are lies. You are one of those people who use lies for defending your lies. Quack quack.

I never lie.....I'm not a Democrat.

They said they have "low to moderate confidence" and aren't going to sanction over it... yet.

It was not walked back at all, just a lower confidence rating that doesn't warrant sanctions yet.
Another doofus rube.....

So, you think it would be a wise military move to put US ships in the Black Sea right now? How many sailors are you suggesting we sacrifice?

"So, you think it would be a wise military move to put US ships in the Black Sea right now? How many sailors are you suggesting we sacrifice?"

You need a number???

How many did Franklin Roosevelt sacrifice in turning over our foreign policy to Stalin?

Stalin refused to allow Germany to surrender, and demanded only an unconditional surrender, with this result:

To get an idea of the cost of the extended war...."....over one hundred thirty-five thousand American GIs died – a startling figure today – between D day[june 6, 1944] and V-E day,[May 8, 1945]...."
So did the Red Army really singlehandedly defeat the Third Reich Stuff I Done Wrote - The Michael A. Charles Online Presence

Get that?

135,000 brave American boys whose lives were offered up as a gift to Stalin....to make certain that communism survived.

Based on the ration of deaths to wounded, that would suggest almost an additional 200,000 wounded, just between Normandy and Germany's surrender.

Totally attributed to 'unconditional surrender.'

Is that the sort of number you had in mind?

So let me get this right.....

US Intelligence agencies (UNDER TRUMP) received reports of Russian bounties and then when Biden is in office....Intelligence agencies walk back those reports?

Why wouldn't Biden just lie and say the reports were true just to keep the lie going?? You folks are literally upset that intelligence agencies corrected an earlier claim

Yeah the ones that counted Trump, make excuses excuses for Biden's many lies.

Xiden's campaign, was all based on propaganda and lies spread by CNN, NDC, Washington Post, NY Times, CBS, Iran and China.

The entire DNC message is propaganda and lies

New Topics

Forum List

Back