‘The runner-up is almost always the next nominee’: Ted Cruz says he’s well-positioned for 2024

Trump still keeps Cruz’s balls in a jar

1640199983055.jpeg

Last edited:
Lets see….

Trump 2016/2020….not a runner up
Romney 2012…..not a runner up
McCain 2008….Runner up in 2000
Bush 2000/2004….not a runner up

• Banned

Xcerpts:

Asked whether he would consider launching another White House bid, the senator responded: “Absolutely. In a heartbeat.”

The remarks from Cruz (R-Texas) came in an interview with The Truth Gazette, a conservative news service operated by 15-year-old Brilyn Hollyhand

“You know, I ran in 2016. It was the most fun I’ve ever had in my life. We had a very crowded field. We had 17 candidates in the race — a very strong field. And I ended up placing second” Cruz said.

“There’s a reason historically that the runner-up is almost always the next nominee,” Cruz continued. “And that’s been true going back to Nixon or Reagan or McCain or Romney that has played out repeatedly. You come in with just an enormous base of support.”

• Banned
Lets see….

Trump 2016/2020….not a runner up
Romney 2012…..not a runner up
McCain 2008…..not a runner up
Bush 2000/2004….not a runner up
McCain was the runner up in 2000...Romney was the runner up to McCain in 2008, though Huckabee came in 2nd technically because he simply stayed longer in the race

I forgot about that. He's a Canuck.

Ted Cruz, Natural Born Citizen | National Review
Jan 07, 2016 · Ted Cruz is a natural born U.S. citizen in accordance with (a) the original understanding of that term, (b) the first Congress’s more demanding standard that took both

Ted Cruz, Natural Born Citizen | National Review
Jan 07, 2016 · Ted Cruz is a natural born U.S. citizen in accordance with (a) the original understanding of that term, (b) the first Congress’s more demanding standard that took both
To you liberals, everyone is a natural born citizen even if they were born in Kenya.

To you liberals, everyone is a natural born citizen even if they were born in Kenya.

There are only two kinds of US citizenship.. Naturalized and natural born.. Cruz's mother is a US citizen.

Trump is terminally stupid.

¿Ted Cruz? I this the stubborn Canadian with Mexican roots who declared for Texas war on Germany so he took care to make holidays because his alien voters in Texas had problem with a broken down elecricity and water supply in the catastrophal winter storms in February this year? And this man still gets a vote? For what to do?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back