JFK Assassination Records - 2021 Additional Documents Release

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011

A 1992 law stipulated that all files related to the JFK assassination be de-classified by Oct. 26, 2017.

For some reason, Trump delayed the release of the last of the classified documents by three years.

Biden has just released the first batch. You can read them for yourself here: JFK Assassination Records - 2021 Additional Documents Release

The last batch will be released a year from now.

It is probably pointless for me to ask not to devolve this topic into UFO/CIA/Castro/LBJ/Mafia conspiracy thread. But let's try to keep this topic from being moved to kookland.

Instead, let's read the documents and discuss what we found of interest.

Thank you.

A 1992 law stipulated that all files related to the JFK assassination be de-classified by Oct. 26, 2017.

For some reason, Trump delayed the release of the last of the classified documents by three years.

Biden has just released the first batch. You can read them for yourself here: JFK Assassination Records - 2021 Additional Documents Release

It is probably pointless for me to ask not to devolve this topic into UFO/CIA/Castro/LBJ/Mafia conspiracy thread. But let's try to keep these from being moved to kookland.

Thank you.
If my father did that shit to my mother, I would have been side by side with Oswald

That's all I need to know about the day she ate his exploding brain and skull matter for lunch

The reason the documents are not being released or are redacted has nothing to do with the assassination and are related to international relations and CIA tactics

CIA continues to conceal JFK assassination files. But here’s what we do know | Opinion​

C.I.A. Says It Has Found No Link Between Itself and Crack Trade​

C.I.A. Says It Has Found No Link Between Itself and Crack Trade​

Implausible undeniability.

You're going to bring up the mother of all conspiracy theories to this board?

OMG, Dale Smith has been waiting for this his entire life.

It is probably pointless for me to ask not to devolve this topic into UFO/CIA/Castro/LBJ/Mafia conspiracy thread. But let's try to keep this topic from being moved to kookland.

Do you have anything against the words written by the elected leaders?

. . . if you actually believe the conspirators are ever going to out themselves willingly? IMO? I think you are nuts.

:dunno:

"The committee believes, on the basis of the evidence available to it, that President John F. Kennedy was probably assassinated as a result of a conspiracy. The committee is unable to identify the other gunman or the extent of the conspiracy."

Thank you.
There has been so much conjecture on this subject from government reports to black bag conspiracy theories. Speaking for myself for a period of time I thought Castro may have had a hand in the JFK killing because the JFK administration tried killing Castro. I still would not rule that possibility out but I don't rule it in anymore either.

Implausible undeniability.

That's sort of the whole point with this.

Believing that long classified files are going to expose anything nefarious about those who have classified them?

:rolleyes:

That is commented on in the editorial in post #4.

When have you ever heard those two words before now ?

I just made them up.

The CIA's normal term is 'plausible deniability'.

And breaking out a 1998 CIA drug hearing was spot on appropriate here, btw.
5ytans.gif

Well, I've been going through the released documents and can't make heads or tails out of any of it.

If my father did that shit to my mother, I would have been side by side with Oswald

That's all I need to know about the day she ate his exploding brain and skull matter for lunch
What do you mean? What shit?

There has been so much conjecture on this subject from government reports to black bag conspiracy theories. Speaking for myself for a period of time I thought Castro may have had a hand in the JFK killing because the JFK administration tried killing Castro. I still would not rule that possibility out but I don't rule it in anymore either.
Oswald had no help in the assassination

Forum List

Back