The Rolling Blackouts Have Begun!

I'm no Republican but they don't need to pray to a God for this. You loons inflict the misery on yourselves and spread that shit like a virus. The EU is realizing that the technology for alternative energies is not there for mass transition. Of course the answer from the left in the US is more Government, spending, and forced transition.

Uh, guy, the TVA isn't "Green" technology. the TVA was developed during the 1930's at a time when most of the rural south wasn't even electrified. And yes, this 80 year old grid is having problems, very little of which has to do with solar or wind or other renewables.

One could argue that hydroelectric is a renewable, but it comes with it's own list of drawbacks.

Power here goes off here about every 15 min, for seconds, drops the Fios off, comes back on then repeats the cycle.

what would you have them do to address our failing infrastructure GG ?

~S~

Seems they did that, yet things do not seem to be getting much better.

Personally I would have them get the fuck out of the way and let the states handle it

Uh, guy, the TVA isn't "Green" technology. the TVA was developed during the 1930's at a time when most of the rural south wasn't even electrified. And yes, this 80 year old grid is having problems, very little of which has to do with solar or wind or other renewables.

One could argue that hydroelectric is a renewable, but it comes with it's own list of drawbacks.
Did I even mention the TVA. I pointed out the problems the EU is having and how much you lunatics want to emulate those issues, by spending massive amounts of money and forced transitions.

Why do you want the Fed Govt to solve all our problems?

They don't have to solve the problem, they just have to stop actively stopping the solution....we have more than enough oil, coal, natural gas, and we can increase our nuclear energy as well......to heat and cool every home in this country. And the only reason we can't is the left wing, green cultists...

Forum List

Back