The Right Wing truly doesn't understand why anyone out there would protest.

Look at what these right wingers are writing. They truly don't understand the terrible things Trump has said. They don't even see the things he said as terrible.

Sure he said stuff that in my opinion was pathetic but does that give you the right to riot?

If you think it does then you are bent in the damn head...

Protest all you want but you have no right to riot!

Republicans are crying that Obama should be helping Trump to stop the rioting. Republicans are insisting they didn't protest Obama so why are people protesting Trump? Even those they did everything they could to destroy the Obama presidency.

They truly don't understand why people are protesting Trump. They really don't get it. We can list the reasons, but even then, they still won't understand. The right wing just isn't wired that way. They have no problem with any of this.

It was Trump and not Obama that said Mexicans are rapists.
It was Trump and not Obama that said Mexicans are dealers.
It was Trump and not Obama that said black communities need "law and order" (wink wink)
It was Trump and not Obama that said he grabs pu$$y whether they want it or NOT.
It was Trump and not Obama who said he would pay legal fees for those who attack other people.
It was Trump and not Obama who said our military should commit war crimes.
It was Trump and not Obama who said we should torture.
It was Trump and not Obama who said we should pass around nuclear weapons.
It was Trump and not Obama who said protesters should end up in stretchers.
It was Trump and not Obama who suggested he would "date" his daughter.
It was Trump and not Obama who said a judge with Mexican parents can't be fair.
It was Trump and not Obama who said some US citizens who should have their citizenship revoked.
It was Trump and not Obama that said flat chested women can't be a 10.
It was Trump and not Obama who said Putin is a great leader.
It was Trump who said the first black president was not American for years.
It was Trump who said 98% of all shootings in New York are blacks and Hispanics.
It was Trump who said laziness is a trait in blacks.
It was Trump who wants to target a religion from entering the US.
It was Trump who said blood was coming out of her whatever.
It was Trump who said he liked people who weren't captured.

I could go on for another 50. Of course Republicans think all this is either funny or good policy.

Trump may represent the sick right wing. But he doesn't represent me.
He has to walk those things he said back himself. Trump made this mess. Don't expect help from Obama. And if Obama does help, it's for the good of the country. Republicans don't care about this country. Look at what they keep doing. Republicans only care about white America. White right wing America.

He's your president. To me, he is a terrible danger who has to prove he isn't. He's already proven why he is.

Getting your ass whipped seems to only escalate your ignorance.
There has to be a connection.

When that piece of Left Wing shit Obama was elected tens of millions of Americans were pissed that you idiotic filthy ass Libtards elected the sonofabitch. We didn't like it because we knew he was going to be a disaster for this country and he was. Even worse than we feared.

However, we didn't beat up the Negroes that voted for him like what happen yesterday to the Trump voter. We didn't riot and make an ass out of ourselves like you Moon Bats have been doing for the last three nights.

I saw video on you-tube of a white guy being pulled from his car and beaten by black mob, there is someone shouting in the background "You voted Trump! Beat his ass! " It's disgusting. Were is the liberal love of diversity and post racial attitudes? Was all that just bullshit to begin with?

I saw video on you-tube of a white guy being pulled from his car and beaten by black mob, there is someone shouting in the background "You voted Trump! Beat his ass! " It's disgusting. Were is the liberal love of diversity and post racial attitudes? Was all that just bullshit to begin with?

Yes. And remember, it's just the Left and the Democrat zombies, not all of any racial group.

Republicans are crying that Obama should be helping Trump to stop the rioting. Republicans are insisting they didn't protest Obama so why are people protesting Trump? Even those they did everything they could to destroy the Obama presidency.

They truly don't understand why people are protesting Trump. They really don't get it. We can list the reasons, but even then, they still won't understand. The right wing just isn't wired that way. They have no problem with any of this.

It was Trump and not Obama that said black communities need "law and order" (wink wink)
It was Trump and not Obama that said he grabs pu$$y whether they want it or NOT.
It was Trump and not Obama who said he would pay legal fees for those who attack other people.
It was Trump and not Obama who said some US citizens who should have their citizenship revoked.
It was Trump who said 98% of all shootings in New York are blacks and Hispanics.

I could go on for another 50. Of course Republicans think all this is either funny or good policy.

He has to walk those things he said back himself. Trump made this mess. Don't expect help from Obama. And if Obama does help, it's for the good of the country. Republicans don't care about this country. Look at what they keep doing. Republicans only care about white America. White right wing America.

He's your president. To me, he is a terrible danger who has to prove he isn't. He's already proven why he is.
obama-cries.png

Protesting is one thing.
When they get violent I would just rather shoot them than deal with them. It would be easier for their Mothers to have another child than to fix their first mistake.

Look at what these right wingers are writing. They truly don't understand the terrible things Trump has said. They don't even see the things he said as terrible.
Your political correctness makes you into a pussy whipped bitch… LOL

I understand how detestable and vile Trump is. He was one of two valid candidates on the ballot. Clinton was nice and fluffy and just as poisonous, on the other extreme. Thing is here, we didn't get very good choices either way. We had to pick our poison.

Did you get this for Facebook or something? Just put down that social media and back away slowly.
I wrote it myself. I'm not a right winger. I don't just repeat Fox and Breitbart propaganda.

These are all things Trump said. Glad you agree with him. That makes my point.

We understand exactly why the whiney petulant douche bags are protesting: they never grew up. They are children in adult bodies. Every time they whined in the past, adults gave them what they wanted. They aren't used to being told "no."

These infantile thugs deserve no quarter. The police should simply line up the paddy wagons and haul them all off to jail.
That's how Fascists do it. Not surprised you share the same views.

I understand how detestable and vile Trump is. He was one of two valid candidates on the ballot. Clinton was nice and fluffy and just as poisonous, on the other extreme. Thing is here, we didn't get very good choices either way. We had to pick our poison.
Hillary was poisonous? Why? What did she do?

Sure he said stuff that in my opinion was pathetic but does that give you the right to riot?

The constitution gives us the right. Sad you didn't know that.

Trump didn't say terrible things. He just told the truth. 'To hear the truth you've spoken twisted by knaves to set a trap for fools'. Kipling. Looks like the trap was set and you fell in.

The constitution give the right to riot?

No, the constitution does not give you the right to riot and I want you to show me where it does because I know you are full of shit on this one!

It is sad you don't know the difference between protesting and rioting but please feel free to show me in the constitution where you have the right to riot or did you miss the part I said you have the right to protest but not riot!?!

Come on boy because I want you to show it to me in which amendment where rioting is allowed!

First Amendment even state PEACEFUL and nothing about rioting so come on bitch boy let go for this fun lesson and show me where rioting is allowed!

Hillary was poisonous? Why? What did she do?
Good question. It's complicated, she had the taint of wealth and elitism pandering (like Trump) but hers was to a form of liberalism that I found unacceptable.

The constitution give the right to riot?

No, the constitution does not give you the right to riot and I want you to show me where it does because I know you are full of shit on this one!

It is sad you don't know the difference between protesting and rioting but please feel free to show me in the constitution where you have the right to riot or did you miss the part I said you have the right to protest but not riot!?!

Come on boy because I want you to show it to me in which amendment where rioting is allowed!

First Amendment even state PEACEFUL and nothing about rioting so come on bitch boy let go for this fun lesson and show me where rioting is allowed!
Oh please. Peaceful protests are rioting to your kind. Admit it.

Trump didn't say terrible things. He just told the truth. 'To hear the truth you've spoken twisted by knaves to set a trap for fools'. Kipling. Looks like the trap was set and you fell in.

Trump said that said Mexicans are rapists and dealers.

Trump said black communities need "law and order" (wink wink)

Trump said that said he grabs pu$$y whether they want it or NOT.

Trump said he would pay legal fees for those who attack other people.

Trump said our military should commit war crimes and torture.

Trump said protesters should end up in stretchers.

Trump said a judge with Mexican parents can't be fair.

Trump said Putin is a great leader.

Trump said the first black president was not American for years.

------------------------

Things you think these things are good and true. This is why I said your kind wouldn't understand.

Forum List

Back