The Right To Destroy Jewish History

Who is they? Stein?

Maybe you're too young to remember. People all over the world.

Meanwhile,

Jewish mythology - Wikipedia
Jewish mythology is the body of myths associated with Judaism. Elements of Jewish mythology have had a profound influence on Christian mythology and on Islamic mythology, as well as on world culture in general. Christian mythology directly inherited many of the narratives from the Jewish people, sharing in common the narratives from the Old Testament.

Maybe you're too young to remember. People all over the world.

Meanwhile,

Jewish mythology - Wikipedia
Jewish mythology is the body of myths associated with Judaism. Elements of Jewish mythology have had a profound influence on Christian mythology and on Islamic mythology, as well as on world culture in general. Christian mythology directly inherited many of the narratives from the Jewish people, sharing in common the narratives from the Old Testament.
Check my answer on the other thread and stop being dishonest .

Islam borrowed heavily from the Jewish Myths just as Christianity did. Is that part of Islam's "history" not on Wikepedia?

They boycotted South Africa for aparthied.. Where did you stand on that issue?

I wasn't even born yet,
but talking of apartheid -

No Africans were ever allowed
in any of the Pal-Arab governments,
so where do you stand on that issue?

Last edited:
Everyone knows that.
But you insist that Jewish mythology makes Jews want to steal other people's lands.

You did not seem to know that or you would have acknowledged that and not accused Israel and the Jewish people of "Stealing lands" because of their myths.

And do learn the meaning of the word Apartheid if you wish to attack Israel for it. Millions of Arabs, Christian, Muslims in Israel, and all others will tell you otherwise if you only ever bother to talk to them.

Here is Apartheid in Israel for you:

The documentary was commissioned by BBC Arabic. The presence of Arab soldiers in the IDF has caused some controversy. Currently there are ten times as many Israeli Arabs - Muslims and Christians - joining the IDF compared to three years ago.

“I am the operations officer at the IDF ground forces training base at Tze’elim,” Ala Wahib says at the start of our conversation, his eyes twinkling with excitement. “I am like the mother and father of that place,” he adds. “The only thing is that I don’t really have anyone to share it with, so I make sure to pat myself on the back every now and again, and say ‘dude, you’re awesome. Look how far you’ve come.’”​

The truth is that he deserves these accolades. It is not every day that a Muslim Arab, hailing from a village whose residents largely do not recognize Israel’s right to exist, comes to serve in the Israel Defense Forces. And he doesn’t only serve: Major Wahib, 32, is currently the highest ranking Muslim officer in the IDF. He is enormously patriotic, a true Zionist. Precisely the kind of person we like to see lighting the torches during the national Independence Day ceremony every year.

But still, Wahib came to this interview with immense trepidation. Even today, after 12 years in the Israeli military, he still doesn’t feel comfortable openly discussing his views.

Do show me APARTHEID in Israel.

Al-Omah, a pan-Arab news site meant to cover the entire Islamic ummah, has an article by Dr.. Walid Abdel Hai about using Jewish humor to understand Jews and Israel, noting how sociologists analyze jokes to gain further understandings in society all the time.

He gathered a decent collection of Jewish jokes to show how Jews think. Some of the jokes are funny. Some don't appear to be jokes by Jews at all. But either way, his analyses of Jewish attributes based on the jokes are hilariously antisemitic and clueless.

Joke #1:

ISIS arrested three journalists: an American, a British citizen, and an Israeli. ISIS asked each what his last request was before his execution.

The American said, “I want a hamburger,” so they gave him his request.

The British man said, “Red wine,” and they gave it to him.

As for the Israeli, he requested that ISIS kick him hard on his ass, so the ISIS members did so.

The Israeli fell to the ground, pulled out a pistol he was hiding in his clothes, and shot and killed the ISIS terrorist.

The two other journalists asked him "Why you didn't kill him from the beginning?" The Israeli answered: "So that you don't say in your newspapers that I started the aggression."

--
What did the author think this teaches about Jews? "Making a pretext for aggression."

Joke #2:

An American, his wife and his mother-in-law traveled to Israel as tourists.

While they were there, the mother-in-law fell ill and died.

The Israeli authorities told the American that they can bury her in Israel for free.

He strongly refused in front of his wife and insisted that his mother-in-law be transported to America to be buried there.

The Israeli official took him aside and asked him, "Why you insist on bearing the costs?"

He answered, "Jesus was buried here and rose after three days. I can't take that chance!"

--
The Jewish quality this story shows? "Lack of confidence."

Joke #3:

Three people, one American, one from Sierra Leone, and one from Israel, saw a sign on the door of a butcher shop: "We are sorry for the beef shortage."

The American asked, "What does 'shortage' mean?"
The man from Sierra Leone asked, "What does 'beef' mean?"
The Israeli asked, "What does 'sorry' mean?"

--
The Jewish attribute that the author thinks this shows? "Failure to admit responsibility."

Joke #4 (actually #6, I'm skipping some):

A customs officer at a Moscow airport saw a Jewish immigrant to Israel had a statue of Lenin,

The agent asked him: What is this? The Jew shouted back patriotically, "What do you mean? It is a souvenir of the workers' paradise here!" So the Russian let him go.

When he arrived at Tel Aviv airport, the customs officer asked him, "What is this?"

He answered to him, "This is a statue of Lenin. I want to put it in the bathroom so that I can spit on it every time I enter." So the customs agent let him keep it.

When he reached his new home, the Jew's neighbor asked him: "What is this?"

"Two kilos of gold."

--
The Jewish attribute? "Deception."

The writer is trying to shoehorn his antisemitic ideas of what Jews are like into our jokes!
-------

Finally, this joke sounds like an antisemitic Palestinian joke rather than a Jewish joke, under the summary of "Greed."

A person wanted to buy a plot of land to build on, so he consulted with a Jew, saying to him: "You Jews are smart. Which of the two parcels should I buy... the right piece or the left piece?"

The Jew told him the left piece, so the man bought the right piece.

So the Jew asked him, "I told you the left piece, so why did you buy the right? "

The man said, "I knew that you didn't say the right parcel so you could buy it yourself. You Jews are smart but you are liars."

(If this had actually been a Jewish joke, the two would have met later:
Gentile: "So I heard you actually bought the left parcel of land - why?"
Jew: "Because some idiot didn't take my advice!")

( Gotta love that spirit of trying.....and trying again......to fail.....and fail again..)

False Claims That Weaponize History​

Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas has gone on record asserting that Palestinians are descendants of the Canaanite tribe of the Jebusites. Yet while Jews and Jebusites may have coexisted in Israel as late as the 11th century BCE, King David conquered Jebus and made it his capital, Jerusalem, sometime between 1005-999 BCE. After that, the trail turns cold. There is no other mention of the Jebusites elsewhere; no artifacts or documents have been found.

In other words, there is no evidence to support the claim of a Jebusite-Palestinian continuity.

Rewriting the foundations of history seemingly comes easy to Palestinian leaders. In 2018, Saeb Erekat, former chief Palestinian negotiator and secretary-general of the Executive Committee of the Palestine Liberation Organization, said:

I am the son of Jericho. I am 10,000 years old.… I am the proud son of the Netufians and the Canaanites. I’ve been there for 5,500 years before Joshua Bin Nun came and burned my hometown Jericho. I’m not going to change my narrative.”
But how can Erekat’s alleged connection to the land have predated the region’s Islamic conquest that took place 2,000 years after the biblical Joshua is believed to have lived? In point of fact, many Palestinians arrived in Ottoman and British-ruled Palestine from across the Middle East in concert with the fledgling Zionist enterprise that began in the late 19th century.

(full article online)

The Council of Endowments, Islamic Affairs and Holy Sanctuaries in Jerusalem, known as the Waqf, warned today that "the targeting of Al-Aqsa Mosque by extremist Jewish groups reached a level of danger in the decision issued by the so-called Education Committee in the Knesset to compel schools affiliated with the Israeli Ministry of Education to include the blessed Al-Aqsa Mosque within educational tours for Jewish students."

The statement said that the decision was made "in order to strengthen and increase the number of Jewish intrusions into the blessed Al-Aqsa Mosque and to consolidate the idea of the alleged temple in emerging minds."

Yes, they are warning that Israeli schools want to brainwash kids into believing that the Jewish Temples existed.

The Waqf reiterated that the Temple Mount, in a place that Muslims call Bait is a purely Islamic mosque that belongs to Muslims alone and does not accept division or partnership.

In a place they call Bayt al-Maqdis, after the Hebrew Beit HaMikdash, which means Holy Temple.

The antisemitic Waqf continued saying that "the claim of non-Muslims that the blessed Al-Aqsa Mosque is part of their heritage is a false and slanderous claim in order to storm it and disrupt the historical, religious and legal situation that has existed in it for a long time."

The group also said that Israel is trying to ignite the region in religious wars. And right afterwards they called on all Arab and Muslim nations to support a Jew-free Temple Mount.

(JTA) — Archaeologists excavating a 2,100-year-old fortress say it provides “tangible evidence” of the events from the Hanukkah story.

The site, located west of Hebron in the Lachish Forest, includes remnants of a fortress made of stone and wood that the archaeologists working with the Israel Antiquities Authority believe was burned by the Hasmoneans — Judean descendants of the Maccabees — during a battle with the Macedonian Greek Seleucids.

The excavation has turned up evidence of a fire in the form of burnt wooden beams as well as pottery, weapons and coins.
The coins found at the site point to the destruction of the fortress by the Hasmonean leader John Hyrcanus around 112 BCE, the archaeologists say.

“The excavation site provides tangible evidence of the Hanukkah stories. It appears that we have discovered a building that was part of a fortified line erected by the Hellenistic army commanders to protect the large Hellenistic city of Maresha from a Hasmonean offensive.

However, the finds from the site show that the Seleucid defenses were unsuccessful; the excavated building was badly burnt and devastated by the Hasmoneans,” leaders of the dig said in a statement.

Yesterday I reported that the Waqf said that Israel intended to brainwash its young students into believing that the Temples in Jerusalem ever existed.

Mahmoud al-Habbash, a senior advisor to Palestinian president Mahmoud Abbas who is also the top sharia judge for the Palestinian Authority, went even further.

Al-Habbash issued a press statement where he said that "the occupying state practices all tricks and fabrications and uses lies and falsification of facts to try to prove any connection between the Jews in the blessed Al-Aqsa Mosque [meaning the Temple Mount], in preparation for imposing Israeli control over the mosque within the circles of Judaizing the holy city. "

Denying the Temple is antisemitism, just as is denying any part of Jewish history, denying that Jerusalem is holy to Jews, or denying that today's Jews are descended from the Jews of the Torah.

As far as I can tell, the first person to even imply that there was no Jewish connection to the Temple Mount was the antisemitic Mufti of Jerusalem. Giving his statement of the Committee for the Defense of Al-Buraq Al-Sharif at the Islamic Conference held in Jerusalem in 1928, he talked about Jews as "these greedy people" and said, "Jews have long been aiming for a terrible goal, which is to extract the Al-Aqsa Mosque from the hands of the Muslims, even though they did not claim it is the “Temple” before [under Ottoman rule] because the Holy Land was guarded by the Muslims themselves."

Anti-Zionism has always been antisemitism.

“There are streets they cannot walk and places they cannot go, simply because they are Palestinian.”

Those are the words of Jamaal Bowman, a United States Congressman.

They are also highly misleading.

Bowman is the latest in a long line of people to have visited Hebron over the years — as guests of radical fringe groups — and to have come away repeating false talking points to the media.

The same messaging has been repeatedly transmitted by foreign dignitaries, novelists, film stars, and other celebrities, who have been shown select parts of the city by members of groups such as Breaking the Silence and B’Tselem.

Breaking the Silence in particular is a highly controversial group, with a history of spreading false and misleading allegations against the Israel Defense Forces, many of them given anonymously. Its tours are a notable source of misinformation regarding Hebron specifically, and the relationship between Israel and the Palestinians in general.

Unsurprisingly, this strategy has resulted in a trove of quotes slamming Israel being reproduced in prominent English-language media outlets.

(full article online)

Yesterday, the Palestinian Authority chose to exploit World Children’s Day to repeat its libel that Israel deliberately targets, harms, and even murders Palestinian children.

In a cartoon in the official PA daily, the logo of Defense for Children International – Palestine (DCI - Palestine) was used to express the PA libel that Israel deliberately targets Palestinian children.

The cartoon shows the logo of DCI – Palestine, which features two children standing with their hands to their faces and the letters “ID” behind them. An Israeli soldier marking rifle sights on the chests of the two children with blood on his finger was added to the logo to express the PA libel.

target2-1.png

[Official PA daily Al-Hayat Al-Jadida, Nov. 20, 2021] Logo of the DCI-Palestine

Tragically, it is the PA that harms and abuses Palestinian children. As Palestinian Media Watch has exposed for decades, and most recently in its report on Fatah’s education of children ages 6-15 through its Waed magazine, the PA and Fatah are indoctrinating Palestinian children to seek Martyrdom for “Palestine,” to see terror as a legitimate tool in the “struggle against the enemy Israel,” and to strive for Israel's destruction.

PMW has documented that the PA actively promotes the libel to kids that Israel deliberately tries to harm them, telling them that "barbaric" Israel’s objective is to kill children – “so don't walk alone!” Ironically, a host on official PA TV taught children this message while Palestinian teens were at the same time carrying out numerous stabbing attacks trying to murder Israelis during the so-called “Knife Intifada” (2015-2016):

wall2.png

(full article online)

Forum List

Back