The right should know the great thing, so along with my series on the definition of stupidI also

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
I also want to thank these great Americans for what they have done to this country.
The latest is really funny and I know you will appreciate it
POLITICS
Mitch McConnell Won’t Answer For Trump’s Alt-Right White House Strategist
Instead, he reached back to the days of slavery to reassure Americans fearful of a racist White House administration.
11/16/2016 04:10 pm ET | Updated 6 hours ago

Michael McAuliff
Senior Congressional Reporter, The Huffington Post
X

WASHINGTON ― President-elect Donald Trump may have picked a chief strategist who has ties to white nationalists and the alt-right, but Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) has nothing to say about it.

Asked Wednesday about Minority Leader Harry Reid’s (D-Nev.) demand that Trump rescind the job offer to Steve Bannon, the executive chairman of Breitbart News, McConnell ducked.
And this remark from Bannon is a communist inspired plot against his.----------------------
In a court deposition, Bannon’s ex-wife Louise Piccard accused him of being an antisemite. She also brought charges of domestic violence against him in 1996, but they were dropped after she failed to appear in court.

“...the biggest problem he had with Archer [School for Girls] is the number of Jews that attend. He said that he doesn’t like Jews and that he doesn’t like the way they raise their kids to be ‘whiney brats’ and that he didn't want the girls going to school with Jews.

This is what will make a good America now, we will learn to appreciate this man and the person he works for for keeping their women in line , as it should be. The biggest mistake is giving them the right to vote and I think that this new group in power can do something about it. I had heard that Trump calls the women who support him Trump whores. Myself I think that is a catchy name, don't you.

I also want to thank these great Americans for what they have done to this country.
POLITICS
Instead, he reached back to the days of slavery to reassure Americans fearful of a racist White House administration.

Michael McAuliff
X

WASHINGTON ― President-elect Donald Trump may have picked a chief strategist who has ties to white nationalists and the alt-right, but Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) has nothing to say about it.

Asked Wednesday about Minority Leader Harry Reid’s (D-Nev.) demand that Trump rescind the job offer to Steve Bannon, the executive chairman of Breitbart News, McConnell ducked.
And this remark from Bannon is a communist inspired plot against his.----------------------
In a court deposition, Bannon’s ex-wife Louise Piccard accused him of being an antisemite. She also brought charges of domestic violence against him in 1996, but they were dropped after she failed to appear in court.

“...the biggest problem he had with Archer [School for Girls] is the number of Jews that attend. He said that he doesn’t like Jews and that he doesn’t like the way they raise their kids to be ‘whiney brats’ and that he didn't want the girls going to school with Jews.
One of the things I despise most about the left is their relentless dishonesty. You post something claiming Bannon is an anti-Semite but the link you provide is to a story about a bitter divorce in which an ex-wife of Bannon's accuses Bannon of domestic violence, a charge to which Bannon pled not guilty, and which resulted in a "case dismissed". Where is the "anti-Semitism"?

POLITICS

Michael McAuliff
X

McConnell was smart enough to know who Trump picks as a personal advisor in none of his business, Reid is the very definition of stupid. He damn near blinded himself on exercise equipment, now that's really stupid.

Forum List

Back