Family Furious: Trump Tweets Picture of Random Black Family to Tout Black Support

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
A black family is outraged after Donald Trump tweets out a picture of them to tout black support.

trump_tweet_2-1068x561.jpg

Trump Tweets Picture of Random Black Family to Tout Black Support, Family Furious - David Pakman Show - The Ring of Fire Network

Trump shared a photo of a black family, but they don't support him

PHOTOS: Midwest Black Family Reunion at Sawyer Point

No wonder they are furious.

There are some people that I wonder about. Do they ever post anything positive? Anything that is not negative? I hate negative vibes. It is creepy. I realize some things are good to discuss no matter what, but when it is constant, people just start half reading and move on.

I don't get it, and actually feel bad for those that are in such misery.

This story is from June for crying out loud. Man oh man talk about losing it.

:lol:

Well hell. Its biased Shittingbull who can't accept that her hero Hillary isn't POTUS.

Just more of her lamo threads where her ignorance is on display.

The picture in the op says it came from @Don_Vito_08, that's not a black family supporting Trump, that's Marlon Brando fucking with your head .....

The-Godfather-007.jpg

"What's the matter with you? Is this what you've become, a Hollywood finocchio who cries like a woman? "Oh, what do I do? What do I do?" What is that nonsense? Ridiculous!" -- Don Vito Corleone, The Godfather

Democrats will not permit their blacks to support Trump....any deviation from this rule will lead to public lynchings like the good ole days of the kkk democrats....

Forum List

Back