The revival of the national sport

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
With the activation of communist agents in the US since the end of Bush era, decisive action must be taken to protect American sports. The US does not need European sports, the US has its own national sports, much more sophisticated and spectacular: Baseball, American football, Rodeo, Equestrianism, American classic boxing, kickboxing (developed in the USA), CrossFit.

All european(mainly english) sports should be restricted.

This, of course, does not apply to Olympic athletics, in addition, I would advise paying more attention to Thai boxing, as the discipline closest to reality.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
With the activation of communist agents in the US since the end of Bush era, decisive action must be taken to protect American sports. The US does not need European sports, the US has its own national sports, much more sophisticated and spectacular: Baseball, American football, Rodeo, Equestrianism, American classic boxing, kickboxing (developed in the USA), CrossFit.

This, of course, does not apply to Olympic athletics, in addition, I would advise paying more attention to Thai boxing, as the discipline closest to reality.
Millennial Millies

We need more rugby and less of practically non-contact sports like baseball, basketball, and tennis. Jai-alai also toughens up our youth, who have become weakling pushovers.

• Banned
non-contact sports like baseball
Baseball is a great tough sport. It develops sprinting qualities and strikes with melee weapons (this requires fast, strong shoulders), accuracy and reaction.

Rugby is shit, it's a pathetic parody of American football. Like everything English, it is feminized and made for weak men.

• Banned
Your knowledge of sport is much the same as your grasp of geo-politics.
Your knowledge is worth nothing, This is the "knowledge" of a housewife.
Firstly, I am an athlete, and secondly, all British sports, including boxing, are soft. The British preach playing sports.
Third, there is no British sport at all, it's all stolen in the Indian colonies. The British are traders, they are far from sports. Sports come from warior's cultures.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Their "champion" Tyson Fury is a boxer with a female body and thin ankles who always fought like a woman, had decent speed but never had a punch. This is the norm for English boxing. Almost all English boxers were like that, this is their school.

McGregor is a good businessman, but he has no speed or technique, he can barely get his foot above his navel, he can't throw a simple roundkick. Any schoolboy will kick his ass

You forgot basketball.

I like watching collage and international ladies vollyball

no dykes taking a knee as in women’s soccer

and without looking my guess is it was invented in US also

By the way, there is a lot of "bullness" in American football. I've been saying for a long time that America is BaBullon.

Babylon is the Gate of God and the God is Bel(Bull)

Soccer is rough in the stands.
Let Them Eat Net

It's a peasant game; the players can't use their hands, literally disarming them to ensure the safety of spoiled-putrid HeirHead scum. That's why our own hereditary ruling-class tyrants are pushing this emasculating sport.

In their whole lives, peasants have few moments of pleasure. That's why soccer is so low-scoring.

Your knowledge is worth nothing, This is the "knowledge" of a housewife.
Firstly, I am an athlete, and secondly, all British sports, including boxing, are soft. The British preach playing sports.
Third, there is no British sport at all, it's all stolen in the Indian colonies. The British are traders, they are far from sports. Sports come from warior's cultures.
"Able Was I Ere I Saw Elba" (Palindrome)

Napoleon called the British "a nation of shopkeepers." He had a reality check at Waterloo and Trafalgar. Goering was rudely awakened from his Neanderthal smugness by getting Spitfires in his face; Rommel the Desert Fox was neutered at El Alamain, about which Churchill said, "Before that we had never won; after it we never lost."

Churchill said, "Before that we had never won; after it we never lost."
Churchill is the personification of a non-man, this flabby, helpless, pampered body, he looks like a pig, and he never do sports.

They never won a battle as men, it was always only the "priestly" dirty politics of merchants, eunuchs and schemers. Such "victories" are worse than defeats, they bring nothing but shame to the nation.

If they won, then only by proxy. 2WW they won by the hands of the peoples of the USSR and the USA and China

Forum List

Back