The Result When The Irrational And Immature Are In Power.

It's not possible for YOU to embarrass anyone but yourself, and that you do often and well.

Now...how could that be as I'm never wrong.

But I do appreciate you being on the other side:
"Think where man's glory most begins and ends, and say my glory was I had such friends."
- William Butler Yeats

The Result When The Irrational And Immature Are In Power​

jan-6-1.png

jan-6-2.jpg

jan-6-4.jpg

jan-6-5.jpg

jan-6-6.jpg

Yes, boys and girls, January 6,2021 was an ordinary tourist day and we have the pictures to prove it.

All those hours of video of the violent insurrection are "selectively edited". :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :spinner:

Welcome to the topsy turvy, inside out, upside down, backward batshit crazy world of Trumptards.

The next thing you know, the Trumptards will be telling us Ashli Babbitt was shot while buying a copy of the Constitution in the gift shop.

The next thing you know, the Trumptards will be telling us Ashli Babbitt was shot while buying a copy of the Constitution in the gift shop.

She was shot by a Demcrat lying syncophant.....very much like you.....who broke every rule in police procedure, and received a medal and status from the party.

Twice I have provided a huge list of the Democrat lies you believed, and you have yet to deny any of my challenge.

You've pretty much a camp follower, huh?

She was shot by a Demcrat lying syncophant.....very much like you.....who broke every rule in police procedure, and received a medal and status from the party.
If you join in a riot in an attempt to overthrow a duly elected government, and are breaching the last barricade between the mob and members of the House of Representatives, and you ignore several warnings from a cop pointing a gun at you, try not to die with a surprised look on your retarded face.
Twice I have provided a huge list of the Democrat lies you believed, and you have yet to deny any of my challenge.
You ASS-U-ME I believe all those things. You are nothing more than a hack.

Just because I don't drink Trump's piss with as much vigor as you do, it does not follow I am a fan of the Democrats. Idiot.

You are very amusing with your "camp follower" horseshit, considering you bleev the election was stolen and that January 6 was an ordinary tourist visit.

If you join in a riot in an attempt to overthrow a duly elected government, and are breaching the last barricade between the mob and members of the House of Representatives, and you ignore several warnings from a cop pointing a gun at you, try not to die with a surprised look on your retarded face.

You ASS-U-ME I believe all those things. You are nothing more than a hack.

Just because I don't drink Trump's piss with as much vigor as you do, it does not follow I am a fan of the Democrats. Idiot.

You are very amusing with your "camp follower" horseshit, considering you bleev the election was stolen and that January 6 was an ordinary tourist visit.

Be sure to slither on back when you have an excuse for believing every single Democrat lie.....even after they've been exposed.

A letter documenting your brain damage will serve.

Be sure to slither on back when you have an excuse for believing every single Democrat lie...
Irony.

You lie and say I believe every Democratic lie.

Priceless.

Sad.

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

Irony.

You lie and say I believe every Democratic lie.

Priceless.

Sad.
"You lie and say I believe every Democratic lie."

I was sooooooooo hoping to force you to say that.

Now I get to eviscerate you: can you provide several of your posts wherein you rail against any of those lies????

Would you like me to re-list the lies and hoaxes I've claimed you fell for?????

Waiting.

"You lie and say I believe every Democratic lie."

I was sooooooooo hoping to force you to say that.

Now I get to eviscerate you: can you provide several of your posts wherein you rail against any of those lies????

Would you like me to re-list the lies and hoaxes I've claimed you fell for?????

Waiting.
You made the claim I believe all the Democrats' lies.

The burden of proof is on you, dipshit.

Waiting.

I am particularly eager to see DumbChic's proof I believe Trump colluded with Russia.

This should be fun.

You will find it impossible to quote me saying Donald Trump colluded with Russia, retard.

In fact, I have posted quite plainly and clearly many times I don't believe he personally did.

So keep on jerking off to yet another manufactured bullshit fantasy...bub.

I don't believe Trump directly colluded with the Russians

From that post, which won't quote here for some reason:
I have posted many times on this forum that I don't believe Trump personally colluded with the Russians, retard.

Just keep digging that hole, man. :lol:

I am on record many times over on this forum that I do not believe Trump personally colluded with Putin. Putin is not stupid enough to collude directly with a retarded huckster who would have spilled the beans via tweet five minutes into the act.

I doubt Daffy Donald personally interacted with Russian agents or their cutouts.

I have posted many times on this forum that I do not believe Trump personally colluded with Russia.

Putin is too smart to collude directly with a retard like Trump. He knows Trump would have been bragging about it on Twitter ever day. "Putin loves me!"

I have always doubted, and still do, that Trump directly colluded with Putin.

Another thing I doubt: PoliticalChic has the integrity to apologize for her manufactured bullshit.

I have posted many times on this forum that I don't believe Trump personally colluded with the Russians, retard.

Just keep digging that hole, man. :lol:

I am on record many times over on this forum that I do not believe Trump personally colluded with Putin. Putin is not stupid enough to collude directly with a retarded huckster who would have spilled the beans via tweet five minutes into the act.

Actually, I admit to being surprised.

And you are admitting that you beleived all of the other 30+ lies and hoaxes....is that true?

New Topics

Forum List

Back