The rest of the modern world thinks GOP voters are nuts

Simply false.

And, by the way, much of the rest of the modern world is nearing the verge of economic collapse and has been suffering from economic stagnation for years.

And the melt down is gearing up at a faster pace. :D

There is a reason we are not like the rest of the world, and that's the reason the rest of the world comes to us for (a liberal) education, humanitarian aid and financial infusion. I think I prefer it stay that way. :thup:

The liberal colleges are considered the best.

By liberals....

It's fun watching you spit and run.

and the rest of the world.

. WESTERN EUROPE, JAPAN AND BRAZIL ARE MOST SUPPORTIVE OF OBAMA’S REELECTION Would you like U.S. President Barack Obama to be reelected or not? France 92% Germany 89% Britain 73% Brazil 72% Spain 71% Italy 69% Czech Republic 67% Japan 66% United States 49%

Public Opinion Landscape - Foreign Policy - October 22

Too bad they don't get the gigantic Pub Propaganda Machine to brainwash them with BS (see sig PP 3)...Romney was favored by 2 % in Germany...

Damn Commies!

Fuck the rest of the world. They don't get a say in our affairs.

I'll start giving a shit what they think when they ask me my opinion on what goes on in their countries.

. WESTERN EUROPE, JAPAN AND BRAZIL ARE MOST SUPPORTIVE OF OBAMA’S REELECTION Would you like U.S. President Barack Obama to be reelected or not? France 92% Germany 89% Britain 73% Brazil 72% Spain 71% Italy 69% Czech Republic 67% Japan 66% United States 49%

Public Opinion Landscape - Foreign Policy - October 22

Too bad they don't get the gigantic Pub Propaganda Machine to brainwash them with BS (see sig PP 3)...Romney was favored by 2 % in Germany...

Damn Commies!

I'll start giving a shit what they think when they ask me my opinion on what goes on in their countries.

Their leftist leaders anyway.

They are breaking their own countries. Who needs their sorry assed advice.

We really want 20% unemployment ?

I'll tell you what goes on in their country's, us killing their citizens over bullshit lies.

You are a perfect example of a bad American. You're comments are part of the reason people want to fly planes into our buildings. So go fuck yourself, asshole!

I'll tell you what goes on in their country's, us killing their citizens over bullshit lies.
Every other country?

What an idiot. :lol:
You are a perfect example of a bad American. You're comments are part of the reason people want to fly planes into our buildings. So go fuck yourself, asshole!
Look, retard, Obama's spent the last 4 years apologizing to the world and bowing to their leaders.

They STILL hate us.

Why do other nations hate us?

Because their leaders tell their people that everything bad that happens is the US' fault. It's so they don't have to take responsibility for their own failures.

The US is the world's scapegoat. Us and Israel. It's either the ugly Americans' fault, or the Jews'.

Screw the rest of the world. If that hurts their widdle feewings, tough shit.

If that hurts your widdle feewings, tough shit.

Forum List

Back