UP THERE WITHOUT ONE
- Sep 19, 2012
- Reaction score
Any ever wondered what happened to all that radiation that supposedly last for thousands of years?
Hiroshima, JAPAN today
NOW LET'S LOOK AT DETROIT, MICHIGAN IN 1945
AND DETROIT TODAY...
Now lets' talk about nuclear explosions and government teats...
What has caused more long term destruction -
Government welfare programs created to buy the
votes of those who want someone to take care of them?
Japan does not have a welfare system.
Work for it or do without.
These are possibly the 5 best sentences you'll ever read and all applicable to this experiment:
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it!
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that is the beginning of the end of any nation.
Can you think of a reason for not sharing this? .........Neither could I.
(From and e-mail I recently received for the second time. I thought it appropo to share in the forum.