The Republicans plan, Obama says,'Dirtier air, dirtier water, le

Yeah, left-wing kooks at the EPA always save us from ourselves.....(cough) DDT, ALAR.

When you dumbfucks claim Republicans living on the same planet, eating the same food, drinking the same water, breathing the same air are targeting people with poisons.....you just show how nuts you are.

It is not in the best interest of a company to harm the consumer, idiot. Ever heard of lawsuits?

Now, get off my radar.

Ever heard of corporate lawyers being better than most ones affordable to the average person?

Yeah, left-wing kooks at the EPA always save us from ourselves.....(cough) DDT, ALAR.

When you dumbfucks claim Republicans living on the same planet, eating the same food, drinking the same water, breathing the same air are targeting people with poisons.....you just show how nuts you are.

It is not in the best interest of a company to harm the consumer, idiot. Ever heard of lawsuits?

Now, get off my radar.

Ever heard of corporate lawyers being better than most ones affordable to the average person?

Yeah. But it's total nonsense.

If Obama's "visions" for us weren't so damn dangerous and destructive, we'd have to say he has been the biggest damn joke that has ever been played on us people.

my gawd..

Forum List

Back