The Republicans Control the House, and the GOP now own the Deficit

The Banker

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2017
Boston
Everytime I bring up the GOP's disgraceful record on debt and deficits I get met with lame excuses, but never any honest acceptance or answers.

One of the Republicans favorite excuses is "Pelosi controls Spending it is her fault"

So now that McCarthy controls spending, all of the deficit is definitely his fault. The MAGA republicans have made it clear that whomever controls Congress gets the blame for the spending...

I love using Republican excuses on them !!

Everytime I bring up the GOP's disgraceful record on debt and deficits I get met with lame excuses, but never any honest acceptance or answers.

One of the Republicans favorite excuses is "Pelosi controls Spending it is her fault"

So now that McCarthy controls spending, all of the deficit is definitely his fault. The MAGA republicans have made it clear that whomever controls Congress gets the blame for the spending...

Horseshit. Of course. The House GOP is the entity trying to rein it in. Your President is the opponent. Ergo, Potato owns it.

Great! So now the Senate has to pass the Republican debt plan

87D543F5-C33B-475C-95CD-45D86133DAC9-476.gif

Everyone knew the GOP was going to use debt ceiling drama when they won. If they get us downgraded again or god forbid they default on the debt this time, it will be another Albatross around their necks.

So under your logic, the GOP House has complete control over the budget & debt because they "own" it... this means Pedo Joe & the Senate have to approve whatever bill passes the House, right?
No negotiations, it's now just- this is our new budget & that's that.
Reduce govt spending to 2022 levels & slow the growth to 1% a year.

Sounds like the best deal we are going to get to me.
Personally, I'd slash it all by 50% straight up & make them deal with it.

Democrats will always own it with ACA, the gift that keeps taking

No. The Democrats own the Senate and the White House. They own the debt and deficits. They are anti-Americans as well.

Forum List

Back