The Republican question of “what is a woman?”

As long as children are protected, I don't have a problem with there being transgender people in society. Trans people should be identified as such, and not as actual members of the sex they want to transition to until technology allows them to fully and actually transition. Maybe in 100 or 150 years, people will be able to change their gender.

Jesus, Muhammad, Sai Baba, Hare Krishna, none of them are going to save you. Humanity needs to save itself. You have to save yourself, through your character and actions.

You have zero evidence that Jesus Christ cannot save my eternal soul.

OTOH, we have plentiful evidence that Karl Marx will NEVER save you.

But I did laugh at your last couple of sentences, so there's that.

They think Jesus is going to come back for them and whisk them up to the heavens in a "rapture". Ironically it's not their infantile religion that's going to give them eternal life, it's science and technology. Watch most if not all of these bible thumpers throw their religious nonsense out the window the moment science is able to give them an endless lifespan.
You have different beliefs than they do. You worship the material world as your god, and somehow believe that others cling to life and the material world like you do.

What motivates you is fear, not love or hope.

Your experience, is not theirs, you should not project your experience, onto them, and judge them by your standards. You haven't got a clue. Some would rather die free, than be enslaved. They really would.

You have different beliefs than they do. You worship the material world as your god, and somehow believe that others cling to life and the material world like you do.

What motivates you is fear, not love or hope.

Your experience, is not theirs, you should not project your experience, onto them, and judge them by your standards. You haven't got a clue. Some would rather die free, than be enslaved. They really would.

I don't worship anything, you're now projecting your religious nonsense on me.

You have zero evidence that Jesus Christ cannot save my eternal soul.

OTOH, we have plentiful evidence that Karl Marx will NEVER save you.

But I did laugh at your last couple of sentences, so there's that.
Believe whatever religious nonsense toots your horn.

I have to hand it to republicans on this one. Nothing else gets woke liberals studdering more. It’s a basic question and they have trouble answering it. Republicans milk that effect for all it’s worth, but sure, they rightfully feel “correct”.

Here’s the thing though:

1) Not every liberal agrees with the woke left on this narrative about gender. A lot of us agree that people are born as they are and biologically there is no changing it.

2) However, given the logic of point number 1, it doesn’t somehow excuse the dehumanization of the transgender population. They are still people and they deserve as much as respect as anyone else. Republicans often think it is “gross” or “weird” to them so they try to dehumanize them as much as possible. They can’t accept that what makes us human is often pretty complicated and they don’t need to have any natural empathy for it.

3) “Gender” has a varied definition that sets it apart from “sex”. While these terms can be used interchangeably, there is a variation of the word of the word “gender” that is defined purely psychologically. “Gender” can be defined as a social construct. Someone might naturally reject any psychological norms that often defines their sex. They may feel, for whatever reason, they are not the sex they are born with. One might argue with this position all day long, but the reality is that is how they feel regardless of whether or not you and I think it is based in biology. When it comes to mental disorders, it is no longer considered a mental disorder in the DSM. When it was, it was called “gender identity disorder”. Even when this was a considered a disorder, it was defined by the mental distress it caused in the person with it. It wasn’t defined by how others saw it. A mental disorder can only be defined as something that harms the person with it or causes harm to the people around them. If you think this causes psychological harm to people around them, you are willfully ignorant.
My only disagreement is with your divisive pinning of all this upon "Republicans." My parents were lever pulling Democrats 'til the day they died. That never stopped them (my mother in particular) from dehumanizing one of my older brothers who was gay. A true genius who, as a direct result of both, could not cope with the existing reality then. Gays being simply presumed mentally ill and sent off to be fixed by a psychiatrist. That's exactly how my brilliant mother handled it with a vengeance. So my brother responded by treating his many psychiatrists like Monaca Lewinski treated Bill Clinton. That went on for at least five years before he finally left in disgust to subsist in a tiny, downtown Philadelphia apartment where he died broke, reportedly due to AIDS complications. He died of a broken heart.. as shall we all to some degree if we can never get together and rid ourselves of these billionaire leeches, sucking the essence from us daily.

Words have gender ... if a fella dresses as a woman, would you use "he" or "she"? ... or "it" ... other languages have more intrusive gender rules, like have ALL nouns have gender ... and then there's languages like Latin that delineate by gender, case, tense and time ...

Us English speakers have it easy ...

Oh ... sure ... thanks for the acknowledgement that some liberals think a woman is someone with two X-Chromosomes in each of her cells ... period ... and I mean that both ways ...

I would call them "Persons". What they wear is their decision and right. I don't have the right to tell them that they can't dress however they wish.

I would call them "Persons". What they wear is their decision and right. I don't have the right to tell them that they can't dress however they wish.
Yet for some reason they claim to have the right to insist we call them what THEY wish.

It gets a bit confusing....and if we err, we are considered to be insensitive homophobes.

Here is something to ponder...

In the 60's we were told not to call them colored people. That was deemed as racist....instead call them black people.
In the 80's we were told not to call them black people. That was deemed as racist......instead call them African Americans. That was a problem, however, when one was a black person who was from England and simply visiting America. African American wasn't thought out well.
Now we are told to call them people of color....pretty much what we were told NOT to call them in the 60's.

Its getting a bit old and confusing.

Yet for some reason they claim to have the right to insist we call them what THEY wish.

It gets a bit confusing....and if we err, we are considered to be insensitive homophobes.

In the 60's we were told not to call them colored people. That was deemed as racist....instead call them black people.
In the 80's we were told not to call them black people. That was deemed as racist......instead call them African Americans. That was a problem, however, when one was a black person who was from England and simply visiting America. African American wasn't thought out well.
Now we are told to call them people of color....pretty much what we were told NOT to call them in the 60's.

Ponder how any of that harms you.. Given you remain unharmed, why do you care what "they claim to have the right to insist" upon? Simples. THEY are not the boss of you. Ignore that! Just as YOU are not the boss of them. Freedom. Love it or leave it, baby.

Last edited:

You keep bringing up other things rather than face each problem dead on. Meaning, you don't want a solution, you just want to keep playing victim.

You keep bringing up other things rather than face each problem dead on. Meaning, you don't want a solution, you just want to keep playing victim.
Im not a victim. I say what I want to say.

I am referring to what people INSIST I say.

I refuse.

He hasn't even had sex reassignment surgery and its debatable whether this person is on hormones. I believe if a male is on female hormone therapy and gets the surgery, he should be identified as a trans-woman, not a woman.

The proper wording would be, “it”.

Well, that's not a reasonable position to take if technology transforms a human male's genetic makeup and body into that of a human female, in every way (or vice versa, a female into a male). Just as a male child becomes something else as they develop into a man, going from childhood to adulthood, likewise if a male can adopt the genetic, chromosomal makeup and body of a woman, reproductive system and all, then it's not unreasonable to identify that person as a human female and woman. I don't see us having the technology to transform someone from one gender to another for at least another 100 years, maybe even 200+ years. It's going to require some very advanced technology, in the area of genetic therapy, and nanotechnology. etc. In my previous post, I said "decades", but it would be more accurate to say a century or two instead.

This would be considered a crime against humanity and all involved would need to be tried, and when found guilty, hanged in a public setting.

This would be considered a crime against humanity and all involved would need to be tried, and when found guilty, hanged in a public setting.

That's silly. If adults choose to transition to another gender with the advanced technology I mentioned, that's their prerogative and none of your business.

The DSM is a complete joke, just like most of the rest of the "medical establishment".

If you have "body dysmorphia" as part of an eating disorder you could be hospitalized. But if you have "body dysmorphia" related to sexuality--the Left's forever hobby horse--you are to be celebrated.

Let me put a finer point on it.

If you weigh 75 pounds but look down and say "I'm fat", the Left says, "poor dear. She's so sick."

But if you have a penis and look down and say, "I'm a woman", the Left gives you a flag, a pin and says, "GO YOU!"

Soon, Jesus. Please.
Lol what are you talking about right now? The DSM doesn’t say anything like any of that

They think Jesus is going to come back for them and whisk them up to the heavens in a "rapture". Ironically it's not their infantile religion that's going to give them eternal life, it's science and technology. Watch most if not all of these bible thumpers throw their religious nonsense out the window the moment science is able to give them an endless lifespan.

crazy-bird.gif

Forum List

Back