The Republican question of “what is a woman?”

Indeed. Kids naturally discover themselves by testing their limits, just as we all continue learning primarily by doing throughout life. It could be argued that simply witnessing such adults acting at odds with their upbringing relieves them somewhat of needing to try such things out for themselves.
I'm not too sure about that. That is why I tried to keep them from bad influences and tried to help them understand the need to stay away from certain things until they were up, old enough to make good decisions. Seemed to work, for the most part.

Lol I can’t get over how fucking stupid you morons are. Idiot, I’m not disputing that is how women are defined. It’s simply a thing that there are cultural norms tied to the personality of men and women on average. It’s simply an extension of the definition you’re talking about.
The trouble is, you accept the "extensions" as being valid, which they are not. They are lunacy.

Knowing that homosexuality, transex, draggies, is contrary to nature, is not "intuitive". It is pure, 100% FACT.

NO! you DON'T need scientific studies, to show that human body parts are created by nature for HETEROSEXUAL SEX, only. You are a university brain-damaged NUTJOB, and you don't realize how far out in the lunatic-fringe you are.
Hey moron, I don’t know what your vision is but let’s pretend for argument sake it is less than 20/20. What happens then? You get glasses or contacts. Your NATURAL vision is being CORRECTED. Those accessories are going against your nature.

Your opinion of about trans people is completely subjective. I mean I get it. You never emotionally matured past middle school so you pretend gender identity politics is the worst crisis in America or whatever. You simply aren’t mature or smart enough to understand how psychologically works.

Actually, IMO, it is conservatives that obsess over empirical facts, data and evidence. By an overwhelming margin, they go into the STEM majors, while folks that are more right brained, go into the social sciences, that is what we are discussing, and, as I posted on the first page (post #6,) the question of what a woman is, is today at least, partly rooted in gender theory, feminism, radical queer theory. . .
As incredible as the science behind the hemispheres is, it has been blown out of proportion and exaggerated like many other internet myths. As the “left-brain right-brain” idea became more and more popular, the details of it seemed to get fuzzier and fuzzier. In reality, brain lateralization does not mean you are using one side of the brain more than the other during most activities. A recent study from the University of Utah used modern brain imaging technology to confirm that there really aren’t any signs of one hemisphere dominating the other.
So much basing your divisive BS on your own opinion.

Yeah but the science you care about is what fits your childish worldview. Something as settled as climate change is something you ignore because republicans told you to.

I wouldn't have brought up climate change in a political thread ... but you're the OP ...

No Republican is educated enough to discuss the mathematics of climate change ... so I'm not sure which Republican is discussing Stefan-Boltzmann Equation, and my objections lie within such theories ... that's typically reserved for the scientific media, not the crap you get ... so if the whole of Radiative Physics is a "childish worldview" to you, then we all know who brought the childishness ...

Pick a point on Earth, tell me how climate has changed ...

Hey moron, I don’t know what your vision is but let’s pretend for argument sake it is less than 20/20. What happens then? You get glasses or contacts. Your NATURAL vision is being CORRECTED. Those accessories are going against your nature.

Your opinion of about trans people is completely subjective. I mean I get it. You never emotionally matured past middle school so you pretend gender identity politics is the worst crisis in America or whatever. You simply aren’t mature or smart enough to understand how psychologically works.
Not subjective. What I said is 100% OBJECTIVE. What you are saying is subjective, and it is a subjectivity that you have been led to believe by idiots, who were led to believe by other idiots, who were led to believe by the nutjob homos themselves.

Gender identity is MALE & FEMALE. There is no other "gender identity". Your brain has been damaged. You need to stop, calm down, meditate, take a good hard look at yourself, and all the easily refutable things you've been saying here.

Gender is not psychology. It is biology. Pure & simple. Those who try to twist biology into psychology, are merely harming themselves, turning themselves into sexual freaks.

Let me also ask you this basic question: do men and women, on average, have different personality traits? Yes or no.
Mostly no, as all personality traits are found in both sexes. It was once thought that men were more intellectual than women, but that was in years before women entered the professions, and became doctors, scientists, engineers, etc

Dinner time. See ya.

I'm not too sure about that. That is why I tried to keep them from bad influences and tried to help them understand the need to stay away from certain things until they were up, old enough to make good decisions. Seemed to work, for the most part.
Same here. Seems to have worked out great for one, not the other. Healthy adults take responsibility for themselves by age thirty. Those with serious mental issues may never do so. In any case, my wife and I always did as best we could with what we had to work with. We have always been there for them both and remain so. No guilt or regrets, just endless worry.

Mostly no, as all personality traits are found in both sexes. It was once thought that men were more intellectual than women, but that was in years before women entered the professions, and became doctors, scientists, engineers, etc

Dinner time. See ya.
Lol my god are you full of shit. We both know you’re completely lying right now.

Not subjective. What I said is 100% OBJECTIVE. What you are saying is subjective, and it is a subjectivity that you have been led to believe by idiots, who were led to believe by other idiots, who were led to believe by the nutjob homos themselves.

Gender identity is MALE & FEMALE. There is no other "gender identity". Your brain has been damaged. You need to stop, calm down, meditate, take a good hard look at yourself, and all the easily refutable things you've been saying here.

Gender is not psychology. It is biology. Pure & simple. Those who try to twist biology into psychology, are merely harming themselves, turning themselves into sexual freaks.
So it’s subjective you need to correct your vision if it inhibits your ability to drive or function in society?

Sex is biology. Part of the definition of gender is psychological norms. You know this is true. You’re just pretending otherwise.

Not a woman. No matter what quasi-medical Frankensteinery he has done to himself, he's still not a woman, in any meaningful sense. Still a man, albeit a ruined, mutilated, fucked-up version of a man

Unfortunately, we don't live in an ideal world where transsexualism or gender dysphoria is non-existent. There are people who suffer from gender dysphoria and there are also people who are multi-gendered, born with both male and female genitalia. There are people who are female morphologically, with breasts, and a vagina, and yet are genetically male. This may not fit neatly into your perfect Christian world, where everyone is born either male or female or no one suffers from gender dysphoria, but that's not the world we live in. We can mitigate the negative consequences of these conditions by making a clear distinction at least on paper when it comes to official documents like IDs and records that the person is a "trans" person, to not confuse them with those who aren't.

Unfortunately, we don't live in an ideal world where transsexualism or gender dysphoria is non-existent. There are people who suffer from gender dysphoria and there are also people who are multi-gendered, born with both male and female genitalia. There are people who are female morphologically, with breasts, and a vagina, and yet are genetically male. This may not fit neatly into your perfect Christian world, where everyone is born either male or female or no one suffers from gender dysphoria, but that's not the world we live in. We can mitigate the negative consequences of these conditions by making a clear distinction at least on paper when it comes to official documents like IDs and records that the person is a "trans" person, to not confuse them with those who aren't.

BatShitCrazy.gif

How will your Christian worldview handle a born male who through technology transitions himself into a woman, genetically and otherwise? Within a few decades, it may be possible to completely, and actually transition people from one sex to another. As a religious conservative, how do you handle the fact that some people are born both male and female?

How will your Christian worldview handle a born male who through technology transitions himself into a woman, genetically and otherwise? Within a few decades, it may be possible to completely, and actually transition people from one sex to another. As a religious conservative, how do you handle the fact that some people are born both male and female?

It is never going to happen. Certainly not in my lifetime, at least. I don't think ever.

One has to be as mentally fucked-up as you obviously are, to believe that that is anything close to a plausible reality.

Forum List

Back