The Republican Party is Now the Party of Working Class Americans

Talk me through disparity of income being highest in Democrat run areas.
Democrats Win Control Of The Wealthiest Districts, But Also The Most Unequal

It doesn't look all that egalitarian to me. It kinda resemble a share cropping operation.

Equality speaking and all...since Dems is all about equality and the workin man.

Again, just coming to the conclusion you are some kind of retard...

The reality is, the Blue States are FAR more affluent than the Red States, which are just a Third World Country for White People.

Wait...I point out the disparity in wealth in Blue areas...a HUGE shitlib talking point BTW...and I'm the retard?

Address my question...pussy.

Well, now I know you're a liar, or have a very twisted outlook on the United States.

Any state that would rather earn and produce what they have over the taking of handouts from the government is a state with far better character and morals. There is far more to life than affluence.

Here's kind of the problemw ith that..

The biggest "handouts" by the government are Medicare, Social Security, Unemployment Insurance and Veteran's Benefits...

In short, benefits largely enjoyed by middle class white people.

Unpack that statement a little further. I am not sure I received the full aroma of that turd you just laid.

That Blue districts are more affluent because we have jobs and rules protecting working class people, opposed to the dumb-asses in the trailer parks working at a "Right to Work" factory.... You'll figure it out... or not.

They have been doing it, you ever seen the upstate of South Carolina when the Democrats where in control? Nothing but farm land, now it's all industry.

But still full of ignorant ass rednecks, that's the problem.
Lol
You don’t understand any sort of reality, you’ve been living in your mothers basement for far too long.
Progressive does mean progressively worse

Well, now I know you're a liar, or have a very twisted outlook on the United States.

Any state that would rather earn and produce what they have over the taking of handouts from the government is a state with far better character and morals. There is far more to life than affluence.

The biggest "handouts" by the government are Medicare, Social Security, Unemployment Insurance and Veteran's Benefits...

Veteran's benefits are not a damn "handout", these men and women have EARNED those benefits.

You mean those items that are not handouts but returns?

I can easily show when medicare and social security become welfare and entitlement, but Veteran Benefits are earned while unemployment is not Federal.

None of which has to do with which states who do the most for themselves without or having a limited amount of handouts. Those who have a lot of handouts are not really affluent, they are takers, a negative economic impact. When the government skews the data by pumping trillions into these regions, there are the unscrupulous who will say that this is proof of government leading to prosperity.

Based upon our type of Constitution, no state should receive largess from another, nor should any state provide largess to another that is not voluntary. It is not the purpose of the Federal government to redistribute the wealth of one state to another.

I agree. Unfortunately, the folks in the REd State are happy not being affluent, so long as they got their bibles and their guns and they don't have to cotton to no queers or nothin'.

In short, People in red states are ... kind of stupid.
Yeah.. The people that support illegal aliens over citizens and shit on the sidewalk are so smart.

I can easily show when medicare and social security become welfare and entitlement, but Veteran Benefits are earned while unemployment is not Federal.

How is a Veteran benefit not welfare... I was in. I was paid while I was in. That should have been the end of the matter. But there are a whole lot of benefits I get just by virtue of having been in. In short- welfare.

None of which has to do with which states who do the most for themselves without or having a limited amount of handouts. Those who have a lot of handouts are not really affluent, they are takers, a negative economic impact. When the government skews the data by pumping trillions into these regions, there are the unscrupulous who will say that this is proof of government leading to prosperity.

But that's the point you don't get. The Red states get more out of Washington than they send in...

VA benefits are part of a compensation package for people who put their lives on the line. The military is the only place where you can be ordered to die as a a part of your regular duties for 1/10 the pay of as private war zone security team that takes much less risk.

Welfare is an unearned entitlement.

How could a veteran not know that?

Last edited:
Your own chart shows that Red Districts tend to be poorer and less affluent.

The idea of being for the working class is to make working people MORE affluent, not less.
That's exactly what Trump is doing and why he will be one of the greats, perhaps even eclipsing Reagan.

Jobs is a four-letter word to some I guess.

The Republican Party is Now the Party of Working Class Americans
Jim, a better, more accurate way of thinking of all this is:
  • Democrats are the party of land dwellers. Most of them rent or own small apartments in the urban city.
  • Republicans are the property of LAND owners. That is the real reason why all those big BIG states out west have fairly few people. Most of them own land. LOTS of land.
  • Democrats are the party of the Self. They work and live solely to take for their own needs.
  • Republicans are the party of Producers. The create and produce things which are the backbone of America. They get up at 4AM in the dark to go out and work hard so that others can take.

How is a Veteran benefit not welfare... I was in. I was paid while I was in. That should have been the end of the matter. But there are a whole lot of benefits I get just by virtue of having been in. In short- welfare.

But that's the point you don't get. The Red states get more out of Washington than they send in...
No, you don't get the point.

The metric of Red States/Blue States is a false meme to begin. It doesn't matter who votes for whom, but who takes less because they earn their own way.

Neither red nor blue should be taking anything from either.

I have long been thinking this is the case. The unions have abandoned most working class Americans interests and are just another special interest group now. I guess it started when they began hiring college management majors instead of solely promoting from within in the AFL-CIO.

But the Democrats represent the wealthiest congressional districts and the GOP represents the working class districts today, a complete switch from the 1950s.

Analysis: Democrats Represent the Rich, Working Class Flocks to GOP

Meanwhile, Republican voters — the majority of whose jobs are threatened by free trade, as the research notes — have become the most supportive demographic group of tariffs on foreign imports and an economic nationalist agenda that reduces foreign competition in the labor market and American economy.

Of course, regionally, the Democrat base consists nearly exclusively on top income earners and rich executives who live in metropolitan areas and major cities along the coasts.

In the 2016 election, failed Democrat presidential candidate Hillary Clinton won the vast majority of high-income coastal congressional districts in the West Coast and the Northeast.

Trump, who decisively won the election, took home electoral college votes from the heartland of the U.S., winning states like Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Ohio, and West Virginia, the very communities that had been devastated by the Washington, DC, free trade apparatus of the last three decades.​

Screen-Shot-2019-10-16-at-6.06.46-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2019-10-16-at-5.57.29-PM.png
The reason why the produce section of California is so blue? It is due to too much chemical pesticide is being sprayed in those areas.

Mental health disorders are among the most common health conditions faced by Californians: Nearly 1 in 6 California adults experience a mental illness of some kind, and 1 in 24 have a serious mental illness that makes it difficult to carry out major life activities. One in 13 children has an emotional disturbance that limits participation in daily activities.

Federal and state laws mandating parity in coverage of mental and physical illness, together with expansion under the ACA of both Medi-Cal eligibility and scope of mental health services, have made more services available to more Californians. Public and private actors have devoted significant resources to expand access to care, better integrate physical and mental health care, and reduce stigma. Despite these efforts, the incidence of some mental illnesses continues to rise, many Californians still fail to receive treatment for their mental health needs, and many have poor overall health outcomes.

Using the most recent data available, Mental Health in California: For Too Many, Care Not There, provides an overview of mental health in California: disease prevalence, suicide rates, supply and use of treatment

2018 Edition — Mental Health in California - California Health Care Foundation

Investigating Links Between Pesticides and Mental Health

Links between George Soros, the Wikimedia Foundation and the drug industry
George Soros is a Hungarian-born currency speculator and multi-billion dollar stock market wheeler-dealer who has been convicted of insider trading in France. Accused in court by the Dr. Rath Foundation of having funded the ARV drug-promoting Treatment Action Campaign to the tune of 1.4 million South African Rand, Soros has invested heavily in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology sectors over the years, buying large holdings in companies such as Pfizer, Merck and Monsanto.

Significantly, therefore, Melissa Hagemann, a senior program manager of the Soros Open Society Foundations’ Information Program, has previously sat on the advisory board of the Wikimedia Foundation, which operates Wikipedia. Hagemann has also worked with the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation – an organization that, like Soros, has invested heavily in the drug industry over the years and, according to the Los Angeles Times, reaps vast financial gains from investments that contravene its claims to good works.

Similarly, Ethan Zuckerman, another former member of the Wikimedia advisory board, has also had connections to Soros and has sat on the Global Board of his Open Society Foundations Wikipedia: The George Soros Connection – Dr. Rath Health Foundation

California SB 277 Mandated Vaccination EVERY CHILD every vaccine

The Republican Party is now the party of racists, bigots, misogynists, dumbasses, ‘watch-the-world-burn’ nihilists, and the evil who merely want to profit from the destruction of the United States.

WSJ: Trump Is Converting GOP to Populist, Pro-Employee Party | Breitbart

The WSJ provides the data:

The Republican Party now represents more middle- and lower-income Americans than it did a decade ago. When all the U.S. House districts are ranked by median income, the GOP now represents 58% of the lower-income half of that spectrum, up from 39% of lower-income districts a decade ago. And it represents 34% of the higher-income half, down from 43% a decade ago.

But the shift also exacerbates the average voter’s tension with the GOP’s wealthier leadership class. The WSJ reported:

The most ardent Trump supporters agree with Mr. Trump’s restrictive positions on immigration and his opposition to efforts to address climate change, among other policies. The party-supporting Republicans believe immigration helps the nation and that near-term action to fight climate change is needed.

The share of white GOP members with college degrees has dropped from 40 percent in 2012 down to 29 percent in 2018., while the share of non-college grads has climbed from 50 percent in 2010 to 59 percent in 2018.

Republicans-Chard.png

That's funny. I'm a republican (well really a libertarian) and I have two college degrees. I guess I'm part of the elite.

I also never worked for a millionaire or billionaire who was not a staunch republican.

VA benefits are part of a compensation package for people who put their lives on the line. The military is the only place where you can be ordered to die as a a part of your regular duties for 1/10 the pay of as private war zone security team that takes much less risk.

Welfare is an unearned entitlement.

How could a veteran not know that?

Point is, you shouldn't get a benefit on the basis of what MIGHT happen. Most veterans never see a shot fired in anger. I was in for 11 years, never got anywhere near a testy foreigner trying to kill me because I was invading his country.

Why should I get any benefit from that beyond my original pay at the time. The guys who were in the line of fire got combat pay.

Now, I'm all for veterans benefits, don't get me wrong. But I don't pretend that they are "earned".

Forum List

Back