The Republican party dodged a bullet

dblack

Diamond Member
May 21, 2011
They essentially won this election. It's a best case scenario. They've managed to rid themselves of Trump, without losing power entirely. They should count their blessings and focus on those runoff elections in GA. Holding the Senate is vital. Then, they need top prepare for a full frontal assault on the EC.

They essentially won this election. It's a best case scenario. They've managed to rid themselves of Trump, without losing power entirely. They should count their blessings and focus on those runoff elections in GA. Holding the Senate is vital. Then, they need top prepare for a full frontal assault on the EC.
What you said is true in many aspects, but
I havent heard the fat lady yet.

I am confident all cognizant Americans count their blessings that Trump saved us from one virus already.

HRC1-NP.jpg

Is Hillary gonna sing for us?

You know what Slick Willie will be doing with Roger and Meth Hunter while The Hag is busy.

HRC2.jpg

If Trump does lose, I don't think the party has "managed to rid themselves" of him. He might very launch that media company, and he'd be ALL OVER IT. His minions aren't going anywhere. He is literally their hero. They'll only back Trump-like GOP candidates, because they need his approval.

The party may have this stink on it for as long as he's talking.

Trump was good for everyone. Not one person was mad about jobs and the economy. Democrat voters cared more about their unhealthy hate for him than their own financial future. Thats fucking crazy!

If Trump does lose, I don't think the party has "managed to rid themselves" of him. He might very launch that media company, and he'd be ALL OVER IT. His minions aren't going anywhere. He is literally their hero. They'll only back Trump-like GOP candidates, because they need his approval.

People are nuts if they dont think other republicans will now copy the Trump playbook for making our economy roar.

:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::funnyface:

1604760249115.png

People are nuts if they dont think other republicans will now copy the Trump playbook for making our economy roar.
The "Trump playbook for making the economy roar":
  1. Massive spending increases
  2. Massive deficit increases
  3. Massive debt increases
  4. Protracted manufacturing recession throughout 2019
  5. Bond yields crashing by 60%
  6. Reliance on the central Federal Reserve for using TRILLIONS to be the market buyer of last resort
  7. Reliance on the NY Fed to pour $1.5 TRILLION into short term credit markets to grease the system
  8. All that, for a 2.4% GDP growth figure when the virus hit
Wow, that's really great.

I'll bet you haven't been told any of that in your world.

We'll see. I think he'll fade pretty quickly. Populists don't tend to leave much of a legacy. They whip up dummies for a while, but they don't represent any consistent ideology to drive lasting change.

That said, Trump shined a light on some real problems, in particular the Democrats' contempt for rural America. We'll have to deal with that. But Trump is done.

No they didn't win. They could still lose the Senate and there is chatter of millions going into GA for the senate, and Abrams out to get the vote out. That means a tie + Harris, right?

The only "win" GOP have is that they exposed themselves as being the Swamp. Dems will outreach to them in 2022 and 2024 and they will succeed. They will regain much of the lost Obama voters, and, there is already talk of the new amnesty which should add 12M to the voter rolls.

The GOP will be known as perpetuate losers for the next 20 years. The "spoiler" politicians who are viewed by voters as being too weak to lead.

6. Reliance on the central Federal Reserve for using TRILLIONS to be the market buyer of last resort
  7. Reliance on the NY Fed to pour $1.5 TRILLION into short term credit markets to grease the system

What is Bidens Playbook?

What is Bidens Playbook?
You're on "the internet". If you had any curiosity, at all, you would look it up.

But then, you'd dismiss it.

What is Bidens Playbook?
You're on "the internet". If you had any curiosity, at all, you would look it up.

I'm watching Biden read through his transcript from last night, I'm still not sure what his plan is. He said he has a mandate to deal with systemic racism.

Another good thing for Republicans is they'll soon be allowed to pretend that they care about deficits again. They're only allowed to do that when there's a Democratic president.

What is Bidens Playbook?

I'm watching Biden read through his transcript from last night, I'm still not sure what his plan is.
I realize that.

Hopefully Trump continues with the tantrums and sours Georgia even more....

Dems get senate and DC and Puerto Rico get full State rights

No they didn't win. They could still lose the Senate and there is chatter of millions going into GA for the senate, and Abrams out to get the vote out. That means a tie + Harris, right?

I think the Biden victory makes this suddenly much less likely. I suspect even some moderate Democrats don't want to witness the carnage of single party rule.

The GOP will be known as perpetuate losers for the next 20 years. The "spoiler" politicians who are viewed by voters as being too weak to lead.

I think you're kidding yourself. Despite going up against the worst candidate in modern history, Democrats only barely managed to beat him. That's anything but a "mandate".

Forum List

Back