The Republic Will Rise Again, No Matter How much Propaganda you Hatchetmen spew.

Jam out fellow Patriots.

Whether I agree or disagree with him, with that as your spokesman, just box up your guns, gift wrap them, put a big bow on each box and leave them on the front steps ready for pickup.

Why don't you knock on the door and ask for them.

We'll oblige.

You missed the point. Bullying and fear tactics only causes more losses in rights because if people fear you, they pass laws to prevent you from operating. You Party of the Rumpers had better get back in the closet where you once were and let the rest of us handle things.

Jam out fellow Patriots.

Whether I agree or disagree with him, with that as your spokesman, just box up your guns, gift wrap them, put a big bow on each box and leave them on the front steps ready for pickup.

We'll oblige.

You missed the point. Bullying and fear tactics only causes more losses in rights because if people fear you, they pass laws to prevent you from operating. You Party of the Rumpers had better get back in the closet where you once were and let the rest of us handle things.

Hey asswipe......we didn't lose shit.

We gained house seats.

We gained state legislatures.

We didn't lose the senate.

So you can fuck off and die.

Jam out fellow Patriots.

We'll oblige.

We gained house seats.

:itsok:

Jam out fellow Patriots.

We'll oblige.

The only bullies are Democrats (even the neighbor Democrats) that get juiced up and scream there's no election fraud and form circles around you on the sidewalk.

Jam out fellow Patriots.

We'll oblige.

The only bullies are Democrats (even the neighbor Democrats) that get juiced up and scream there's no election fraud and form circles around you on the sidewalk.

Jam out fellow Patriots.

We'll oblige.

:itsok:

Jam out fellow Patriots.

We'll oblige.

Don't waste your breath.

They nominate winners like Mitt Romney and John McCain (who was a major fucking bully in AZ....lots of personal destruction at his hand). We supported them and voted for them even though they were shit candidates.

When they keep ignoring us, we take matters into our own hands. We nominate trump and they turn on us.

Fuck 'em.

I'd rather nominate Xi than one of theirs.

Jam out fellow Patriots.

We'll oblige.

Don't waste your breath.

They nominate winners like Mitt Romney and John McCain (who was a major fucking bully in AZ....lots of personal destruction at his hand). We supported them and voted for them even though they were shit candidates.

When they keep ignoring us, we take matters into our own hands. We nominate trump and they turn on us.

Fuck 'em.

I'd rather nominate Xi than one of theirs.

:dig:

If we don't stand to the fraud that is going on now, they will steal the 2022 mid term election like a cake, and then declare US a one party state.

Jam out fellow Patriots.

We'll oblige.

We gained house seats.

Russian Troll. Takes the most radical positions to maximize discord.

If we don't stand to the fraud that is going on now, they will steal the 2022 mid term election like a cake, and then declare US a one party state.

There was no fraud. Trump and his lawyers tried desperately to find any. Eleven cases filed in court before the voting had finished. Couldn't find any. He ran right up against integrity of our election system and our election officials. The best they could come up with is they got to stand closer to the canvassers doing their job.

Oh, maybe his Covid sidekick, Rudy, has 5 million votes that he found in a dumpster somewhere....and they are all for Trump.

Why is is that Trump can't win unless their is fraud?

Forum List

Back