Screw reaching across the aisle . The GOP must be punished !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why play nice with those jackasses . They played dirty under Trump and such behavior can not go unpunished . Moscow Mitch and the other scum only cared about the ends justifying the means. To let that slide would send a bad message.
They learned it from the best, the Democrats, they will now just play dirtier

Why play nice with those jackasses . They played dirty under Trump and such behavior can not go unpunished . Moscow Mitch and the other scum only cared about the ends justifying the means. To let that slide would send a bad message.

Whose gonna do the punishing? The GOP police you defunded?
Lassie....

Just as soon as she rescues that dumbass Timmy out of the well again... :auiqs.jpg:

Now now, I think we should take a the high road instead of escalating chase to the bottom...right after we get the Senate and put Garland+1 on the court.

6-5 conservative SC majority, seems at least close to balanced. :up:

I think Republicans will come to the table on stuff like economic stimulus, dealing with coronovirus, improving on healthcare reform, and GASP maybe even tackling long term deficits.

Now now, I think we should take a the high road instead of escalating chase to the bottom...right after we get the Senate and put Garland+1 on the court.

6-5 conservative SC majority, seems at least close to balanced. :up:
It's so cute you think that's gonna happen. Seeing how you need BOTH Ga senate seats and Collins ALONE got 977k votes, Loeffler only came in 2nd by 300k LMAO...yeah you ain't gonna win son.

I say, lets see how they play. Even then, it will be up to the states to take out their trash, if necessary. I don't even care if they punish Donnie, if he will leave quietly. If not, prosecute and put him in with the sodomites.

Speaking of bad messages ... :thup:

Bring it on beta male. Be sure to put your wife's purse down first though.

Wife's purse, first he'd have to have a wife.
I think you meant he needed to put the chihuahua down.

I say, lets see how they play. Even then, it will be up to the states to take out their trash, if necessary. I don't even care if they punish Donnie, if he will leave quietly. If not, prosecute and put him in with the sodomites.
Prosecute him for what, not being a Democrat?

And if the Republicans retake the House, Biden can go live with some folks that don't like pedophiles, since the Democrats were caught cheating in thousands (if not MILLIONS) of instances, right???

Remember States have rights under the Constitution which I know you think is a damn piece of paper, so your wish to punish half of the country because of your hate for anyone that is not as far left as you, well is childish!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back