The repub party is testing our country's democracy

Only a liberal void of the ability for independent critical thinking...........calls the Republic of the United States of America, a democracy. It's liberals/progressives only that wants to destroy the EC and rob the smaller states in these UNITED STATES an equal voice in federal elections. Only liberals believe in free speech as long as that speech is in agreement with their speech. More?

Have you listened to Rump lately? Any news outlet that does not follow him explicitly will be investigated and/or shutdown. That's number 6 on the 14 points of fascism originally practiced by Mussolini.

6. Controlled Mass Media

Sometimes the media are directly controlled by the government, but in other cases, the media are indirectly controlled by government regulation, or sympathetic media spokespeople and executives. Censorship, especially in war time, is very common.

Only a liberal void of the ability for independent critical thinking...........calls the Republic of the United States of America, a democracy. It's liberals/progressives only that wants to destroy the EC and rob the smaller states in these UNITED STATES an equal voice in federal elections. Only liberals believe in free speech as long as that speech is in agreement with their speech. More?

Do you mean all those Fake Electorates were Democrats? When all the smoke clears and they start spending time in the Pokey, you may be right. They may become Democrats.

I guess a "liberal" wants one person one vote, because an illiberal wants rule by the few. Ok.

The illiberals want free speech only if it puts them in power, so they can ban it later.

Have you listened to Rump lately? Any news outlet that does not follow him explicitly will be investigated and/or shutdown. That's number 6 on the 14 points of fascism originally practiced by Mussolini.

6. Controlled Mass Media

Sometimes the media are directly controlled by the government, but in other cases, the media are indirectly controlled by government regulation, or sympathetic media spokespeople and executives. Censorship, especially in war time, is very common.
Hey, PSYCHOPATH, the demented LEFT owns the media!!!!!!
:rolleyes:

Hey, PSYCHOPATH, the demented LEFT owns the media!!!!!!
:rolleyes:

I would like to thank your MAGAt terrorist traitorist ass for back up what I said. BTW, recently, Rump said the same thing in wrote. Your MAGAt Traitorous Terrorist leaders are telling us exactly what they are going to do and are openly doing it. Shut down the Government, throw out the Constitution of the United States, Arm the other MAGAts while disarming everyone else, create a Potantate who you all will blindly follow while attacking and killing all other. The last time I saw another group like that it was the fringe Islamists who followed ISIS.

If left unchecked and you get into full power what keeps your group from trying doing exactly the same thing. You ARE saying the same thing.

I would like to thank your MAGAt terrorist traitorist ass for back up what I said. BTW, recently, Rump said the same thing in wrote. Your MAGAt Traitorous Terrorist leaders are telling us exactly what they are going to do and are openly doing it. Shut down the Government, throw out the Constitution of the United States, Arm the other MAGAts while disarming everyone else, create a Potantate who you all will blindly follow while attacking and killing all other. The last time I saw another group like that it was the fringe Islamists who followed ISIS.

If left unchecked and you get into full power what keeps your group from trying doing exactly the same thing. You ARE saying the same thing.
GASLIGHT THEATRE BULLSHIT
:fu:

The repub party is testing the very fabric of our democracy. It seems that the judiciary is the only remaining safe guard standing in the way of repubs turning the US into another autocracy.

Those two sentences together are laughable.

The only thing testing our democracy is our selfish society.

The SCOTUS has not been your darlings as of late.

America isn't a "Democracy." America is a Republic. A fact I learned in Elementary School.
True.

1695663635112.jpeg

Those who prefer party loyalty over country,
are the ones killing our nation with Hate of other Americans

-Book Bans
-Attacks on jurist and judges
-Attacks on election workers
-Denial of Fair Elections

The repub party is testing the very fabric of our democracy. It seems that the judiciary is the only remaining safe guard standing in the way of repubs turning the US into another autocracy. Their quest for one party rule is dangerous to not only our country, but democracies world wide. You want to see an example of a country's leader who is putting his self interest over the laws of their land? Just look at what the far right sector of the Knesset in Isrrael is doing on the orders of Netanyahu. He is trying to get out from under crimes he has committed by usurping the legal system. If trump is re-elected, he will use this as a model to do the same in the US.

Funny thing since no books have been banned, you are lying because you are a liar. It just goes downhill from there

True dat, but is the Republican party the best we can do? I constantly slam Democrats but almost never praise Republicans because they suck in a big way too
There is a uniparty and they have decided to take down this country with the help of embedded Marxists.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Those two sentences together are laughable.

The only thing testing our democracy is our selfish society.

The SCOTUS has not been your darlings as of late.
The Poootin loving repubs are busy pushing us into a government shutdown, assuring their demise in 2024.

Forum List

Back