The Repub "adult in the room" endorses Romney

Well, obviously he wasn't a real contender if he couldn't even win the Ames Straw Poll after spending a million there.

The thing is, I think the Republicans aren't falling for it this time. They aren't going to let the Democrats pick our candidates. I think they learned their lesson with McCain, who got nothing but praise from these guys- until he got the nomination and became the anti-christ.

The CNN poll has Perry still strong at 30% and Romney at 18%. Heck..Palin is at 15%.

Sorta crazy.

well, no, not really.

This is a center-right country. Republicans proudly call themselves conservatives (even if they aren't) Democrats are terrified of being called Liberal, (Even if they are.)

Perry will roll over Romney and then Obama.
I'll enjoy seeing you back Romney, if he's the nominee.

I kind of hope Romney doesn't get the nomination, given I'm not a Repub, because he would actually have a fighting- chance of winning.
True.

Provided of course he’s not making ignorant statements when pandering to the right.
News Flash. RINO endorses RINO.

Where is it written in order to be a ‘real republican’ one must be an ignorant, rightwing extremist.

The CNN poll has Perry still strong at 30% and Romney at 18%. Heck..Palin is at 15%.

Sorta crazy.

well, no, not really.

This is a center-right country. Republicans proudly call themselves conservatives (even if they aren't) Democrats are terrified of being called Liberal, (Even if they are.)

Perry will roll over Romney and then Obama.
I'll enjoy seeing you back Romney, if he's the nominee.

Never going to happen. My dislike for Mormon cultists is greater than my dislike for Obama.

News Flash. RINO endorses RINO.

Where is it written in order to be a ‘real republican’ one must be an ignorant, rightwing extremist.

Where is it written that Republicans should only choose from candidates liberals find acceptable?

Frankly, I'm tired of playing that game. You guys were ALL FOR John McCain. Why, John McCain was an example of a Great Republican. Too bad Republicans can't be more like JOhn McCain.

Until the guy actually got the nomination.

Then he was the anti-Christ.

Here's my standard. If liberals praise the guy or say nice things about him, that's not the guy we want.

If they are crapping their pants at the notion of him, that's DEFINITELY the guy I want.

Perry- 2012.

I wish Pawlenty would not have dropped out.

He seemed to be one of the sane ones.
Too many conflicts between what comes out of his mouth and how he governed....Just like both Romney and McLame.

He's easily pushed around by the left...Little wonder they consider him "one of the adults".

You means he's intelligent, thoughtful, knows how to listen and converse...? You people really like the strong, nazi type...

I wish Pawlenty would not have dropped out.

He seemed to be one of the sane ones.
Too many conflicts between what comes out of his mouth and how he governed....Just like both Romney and McLame.

He's easily pushed around by the left...Little wonder they consider him "one of the adults".

You means he's intelligent, thoughtful, knows how to listen and converse...? You people really like the strong, nazi type...
Never been anywhere near Minnesota, have you, dickweed?

Never been anywhere near Minnesota, have you, dickweed?

I'm sure he rarely ventures out of the basement....

Sunshine and fresh air is scary to him...

Pawlenty's decision to drop out immediately after the Ames straw poll makes a little more sense to me now. If he thinks he can have a job in a Romney administration that's probably a better bet for him than staying in the nomination race.

This is a diversion, so feel free to ignore this. Romney's smart phone/pay phone analogy annoys me. He makes it seem self explanatory, but I don't really get it. Also, I've never owned/used a smart phone and I've used a pay phone in the past year.

I kind of hope Romney doesn't get the nomination, given I'm not a Repub, because he would actually have a fighting- chance of winning.

Tim Pawlenty Endorses Mitt Romney | ThinkProgress

Yes, and Bobby Jindal, the governor of Louisiana, has endorsed Rick Perry for president, hours before a Tea Party-endorsed presidential debate, according to the Los Angeles Times.

Forum List

Back