The Rep Glitch Is Pissing Me Off

Oct 8, 2009
Why is it that sometimes I rep someone and their rep count does not change? I can get it with a neg, but lots of my pos reps are not increasing the recipients rep count. Now, since my rep is over 1,000 - it absolutely should go up at least one.

This is happening constantly.

Can somebody please sort this out. It has been a problem ever since the "hack" some time ago.

Sort it out. Please.

I could never figure that stupid rep count thing out before or after a "hack." I really don't care how many points I have, nor did I ever care about how many gold stars I accumulated in grammar school.

I could never figure that stupid rep count thing out before or after a "hack." I really don't care how many points I have, nor did I ever care about how many gold stars I accumulated in grammar school.

It's not the points, it's the principle. It's not about how many I have but how people I rep don't get the points.

That's rep theft!!!!!!!!!! Pure and simple!!!!!!! I demand to know who is steal other people's reps!!!!

Now, I find that my rep has run out. I tried to rep Luissa - bitch has some catchin' up to do - and I can't!!!! I am out!!

Fuck this!

It's not the points, it's the principle. It's not about how many I have but how people I rep don't get the points.

That's rep theft!!!!!!!!!! Pure and simple!!!!!!! I demand to know who is steal other people's reps!!!!

Now, I find that my rep has run out. I tried to rep Luissa - bitch has some catchin' up to do - and I can't!!!! I am out!!

Fuck this!

I think you need to calm down.

If an internet message board pisses you off this much, I can't imagine what real life does to you.

Fuck this!

It's rep fraud, one of those far left mods is giving your reps to one of their ilk rather than the totally deserving righty that you intended. ACORN just has to be involved in this travesty in some way.

Fuck this!

It's rep fraud, one of those far left mods is giving your reps to one of their ilk rather than the totally deserving righty that you intended. ACORN just has to be involved in this travesty in some way.

Yes!!! It is!!!!!!!! I demand an investigation!!! I blame Obama. Bastard is redistributing my rep points.

Glen Beck will be as outraged as I am, I'm sure.

It is just a readjustment in the Rep Market.
Rep values will maintain a good return over the long term.
Please remain calm.

Why is it that sometimes I rep someone and their rep count does not change? I can get it with a neg, but lots of my pos reps are not increasing the recipients rep count. Now, since my rep is over 1,000 - it absolutely should go up at least one.

This is happening constantly.

Can somebody please sort this out. It has been a problem ever since the "hack" some time ago.

Sort it out. Please.

Pos Rep me as a test!...

:)

peace...

It is just a readjustment in the Rep Market.
Rep values will maintain a good return over the long term.
Please remain calm.

The repubs took over the rep. You may or may not get it, depending on whether a) they view it as an entitlement, and b) they are willing to sign off on the rep ceiling. It all comes down to the Tea Party gang.

Fuck this!

Yes!!! It is!!!!!!!! I demand an investigation!!! I blame Obama. Bastard is redistributing my rep points.

Glen Beck will be as outraged as I am, I'm sure.

Paging Mr Holder, CG on line 1. Given his track record, I wouldn't hold my breath.

Forum List

Back