The Rep Glitch Is Pissing Me Off

:) Someone just repped me and it went up a point. Seriously.

Fucking liberals.

:lol:

Actually, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. That's what I'm sayin.

I have noticed the same thing rep. wise. kinda kills the fun of handing it out.

In addition, I get this message across my banner page sometimes when I log in that says;

"Trajan could successfully start his own religion" .....repeated like 20 times...

I could never figure that stupid rep count thing out before or after a "hack." I really don't care how many points I have, nor did I ever care about how many gold stars I accumulated in grammar school.

It's not the points, it's the principle. It's not about how many I have but how people I rep don't get the points.

That's rep theft!!!!!!!!!! Pure and simple!!!!!!! I demand to know who is steal other people's reps!!!!

Now, I find that my rep has run out. I tried to rep Luissa - bitch has some catchin' up to do - and I can't!!!! I am out!!

Fuck this!

Didn't you get the memo? QE2 worked so well that they are instituting it on this board to increase the velocity of rep. In turn each of your 1000 rep points is now only worth 10. You may notice that each rep you give has less effect but at least... well, there's not really a bright side to the story but...

And if this doesn't work they have another plan. RE3. In RE3 your rep points will not be awarded based on merit but based on need. You no longer get to decide who to rep, we will come to you and take it. You don't need 1500 rep points and there are people who are rep hungry. This needs to be a shared sacrifice, stop being greedy!

Mike

Last edited:
I could never figure that stupid rep count thing out before or after a "hack." I really don't care how many points I have, nor did I ever care about how many gold stars I accumulated in grammar school.

It's not the points, it's the principle. It's not about how many I have but how people I rep don't get the points.

That's rep theft!!!!!!!!!! Pure and simple!!!!!!! I demand to know who is steal other people's reps!!!!

Now, I find that my rep has run out. I tried to rep Luissa - bitch has some catchin' up to do - and I can't!!!! I am out!!

Fuck this!

Didn't you get the memo? QE2 worked so well that they are instituting it on this board to increase the velocity of rep. In turn each of your 1000 rep points is now only worth 10. You may notice that each rep you give has less effect but at least... well, there's not really a bright side to the story but...

And if this doesn't work they have another plan. RE3. In RE3 your rep points will not be awarded based on merit but based on need. You no longer get to decide who to rep, we will come to you and take it. You don't need 1500 rep points and there are people who are rep hungry. This needs to be a shared sacrifice, stop being greedy!

Mike

Damn Obama and his rep redistribution.

Fucking liberals.

In addition, I get this message across my banner page sometimes when I log in that says;

"Trajan could successfully start his own religion" .....repeated like 20 times...

Yeah, the web designers also need to come up with a few new clever classifications. There's what, about a thousand of us who could all successfully start our own religion? Just imagine the fine mess if we all actually did. (They have no imagination.)

Fucking liberals.

Yeah, the web designers also need to come up with a few new clever classifications. There's what, about a thousand of us who could all successfully start our own religion? Just imagine the fine mess if we all actually did. (They have no imagination.)

I agree. I think we should make up our own.

Mine would be: 'California Girl could successfully overthrow the Government'. :eusa_angel:

Fucking liberals.

that is most probably because every medal and every green or yellow blip is an image file with the alternative text message "religion blablba".

your browser needs time to load the image files if there is a hickup, and it will then display the alternative message.

with 15 medals and let's say 6 blips you will get the message 21 times.

you can test this by switching off images in your browser.

I agree. I think we should make up our own.

Mine would be: 'California Girl could successfully overthrow the Government'. :eusa_angel:

That's a good idea. I would pick, "Rat in the Hat could successfully steal the cheese".

Fucking liberals.

that is most probably because every medal and every green or yellow blip is an image file with the alternative text message "religion blablba".

your browser needs time to load the image files if there is a hickup, and it will then display the alternative message.

with 15 medals and let's say 6 blips you will get the message 21 times.

you can test this by switching off images in your browser.

:eek:its not god talking to me? thx for killing my buzz....:doubt:

Forum List

Back