The Religious Right's Policies Are More Consistent With Science Than The Mainstream Democratic Party of Fiction and Make Believe

Or just give out the pill. Just think if God has used a condom with Mary, why there would be no Jesus.

We used to do that actually (pretty much). When I worked public health, contraceptives were available at our clinics for a nominal fee. Then around 2008, Then federal programs of Title X and XX were essentially taken away from public health vendors and taken over by the State (as a way of getting "even" with Planned Parenthood). So now public assistance spending is swelling, there are shortages of baby formula in a lot of red states, and wow, who'd a thunk it crime is on the increase.

I contend that the Conservative Religious Right (RR) supports issues which are much more consistent with Science than the main stream Democratic Party (Dems). The Dems have moved so far Left, that they have turned into believers in fiction and fairies (pun intended).

GENDER IDENTITY
The RR believes that there are men and women with sex determined at conception, and that it would be an injustice against the weaker sex to allow men with Y chromosomes to compete against them in physical sports. Dems believe that gender identity is psychological and can be chosen at will. Some even believe that you can be gender fluid and change your gender at will based upon the state of one's mind when one wakes up in the morning. (1)

CRIME & PUNISHMENT
While the RR believes in forgiveness, the Dems seem to think everyone deserves an 'eleventeenth' chance and that prosecutions and punishments should be relaxed because the statistics are racist. We are seeing this in cities across America, where the peacemakers (police) are vilified and the career criminals are let out time after time in the name of criminal justice reform, resulting in surging violent crime against innocents. (2)

TRADITIONAL FAMILIES ARE NATURAL AND VITAL FOR SUCCESS OF HUMANITY
The RR believes a traditional family involving a father and a mother who raise children result in the best outcomes for society. Dems call this privilege, and think that alternatives of two mothers, two fathers, single mothers, or three parents are just as acceptable. (3)

SEXUALITY, INCLUDING LGBTQ+ ISSUES SHOULD BE KEPT OUT OF SCHOOLS
It is wrong to teach heathen sexual practices to children. So go be gay if you want, but keep it to yourself and do not corrupt easily-influenced children. (4)

LIFE IS PRECIOUS AND A GIFT FROM OUR CREATOR
The RR thinks abortion of the most innocent and defenseless among us is murder, and when you abort a baby after 20 weeks (five months), you are actually killing a human being with unique DNA, a beating heart, and a working nervous system that can experience excruciating pain, and this is inhumane. Dems call it "choice" or "women's reproductive health," and think abortion should be legal for any reason at least up until the time of birth.

YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW
The RR believes in equal opportunity for all. Dems embrace "equity" and free stuff for everyone, with an emphasis on the "historically marginalized." Those who don't succeed are supposedly victims of an unjust system as opposed to being victims of their own efforts and toils. (5)

COVID PANDEMIC
Conservatives recognize that our creator has gifted us with an immune system which is far more effective than any man-made vaccine (6). Dems push government-compelled vaccine and mask mandates. The mandates have obviously not worked; even after the large majority of the population submitted to vaccines, Omicron surged resulting in more cases than ever. It's only now that nature has taken its natural course and resulted in nearly everyone getting COVID that true widespread immunity has been obtained and we are starting to get back to normal as God intended.

Hmmm... Looks like those Bible thumpers are the scientific ones after all. It's the anti-religious progressives that are living in a land of make believe, fiction and magic.

God bless ✝️✡️⚛️🔬

1) Lia Thomas Wins an N.C.A.A. Swimming Title
2) Violent Crime Surges in Democrat-Run Cities
3) Traditional Family
4) LGTBQ teachers in their own words - Tucker: Libs of TikTok oust campaign was designed to shut down a highly effective Twitter feed
5) Kamala in her own words - https://www.cato.org/blog/kamala-harris-pursuit-equity
6) Fauci himself admitted it here

What a joke.

Abortion before 24 weeks is based on recommendations of scientists.

Climate change

Trying to put intelligent design in science classrooms

Voting for the guy who said we should try injecting disinfectant

The GOP is the anti science party.

The clearly stated point was that the immune system provided by our creator is more effective than any man-made treatment.

Vaccines try to mimic natural immunity, but they don't quite match the effectiveness of the immune system. We have had influenza vaccines for decades, and they are tuned at least annually, but in a good year, they are about 50% effective. In a bad year, less than 20%.

This is Science.

But if you want to believe your God, Fauci, you can. He used to speak the truth, and I included him doing so in my OP, so watch the video.

Science is a gift from God. You would be wise to learn about it.

Regards,
Jim
Yeah, the many deaths of humans by bacteria is a God send.

The clearly stated point was that the immune system provided by our creator is more effective than any man-made treatment.

Vaccines try to mimic natural immunity, but they don't quite match the effectiveness of the immune system. We have had influenza vaccines for decades, and they are tuned at least annually, but in a good year, they are about 50% effective. In a bad year, less than 20%.

This is Science.

But if you want to believe your God, Fauci, you can. He used to speak the truth, and I included him doing so in my OP, so watch the video.

Science is a gift from God. You would be wise to learn about it.

Regards,
Jim
I guess the "creator" doesn't care much about children born with birth defects.

And the rube who wrote the OP will happily vote (again) for the guy who said Covid was going to disappear like a miracle....

Very scientific.
When people don't have the intellect to discuss the subject matter intelligently, they tend to resort to name calling. ("rube")

Trump claimed that COVID would miraculously disappear, really, eh? Well, he's not exactly the Religious Right in my book, and Biden constantly told us all that he was going to defeat the virus....

Meanwhile back in reality...as the numbers of fully vaccinated citizens increased, the number of deaths suffered daily decreased.
I caught covid, even I though followed the protocols. Yep, and (shhhh: it was like the flu). The Fucking CDC should have known by 2022, that's its devolved. The flu kills countless people, and we managed to survive. So, what's the big deal about Covid? (oh, yeah, its novel virus created in a lab funded by the CDC...) I get that they didn't know what the fuck they where doing and low and behold, they panicked like drunken teenagers caught speeding in dad's Ferrari.

We used to do that actually (pretty much). When I worked public health, contraceptives were available at our clinics for a nominal fee. Then around 2008, Then federal programs of Title X and XX were essentially taken away from public health vendors and taken over by the State (as a way of getting "even" with Planned Parenthood). So now public assistance spending is swelling, there are shortages of baby formula in a lot of red states, and wow, who'd a thunk it crime is on the increase.
Next people will have more anal sex and God will punish us for that.

I caught covid, even I though followed the protocols. Yep, and (shhhh: it was like the flu). The Fucking CDC should have known by 2022, that's its devolved. The flu kills countless people, and we managed to survive. So, what's the big deal about Covid? (oh, yeah, its novel virus created in a lab funded by the CDC...) I get that they didn't know what the fuck they where doing and low and behold, they panicked like drunken teenagers caught speeding in dad's Ferrari.
You were around from 1918 to 1921 eh....

I mean yeah if you don't know what science is and think anti-parasite medication helps with a virus.

Well, I notice that HE listed what he thinks science is, and you just threw out a half-assed insult about "You don't know what science is" is the hopes that you could bluff us into believing you have some "science" that you can't be bothered to explain to us. And the only lame attempt you make at producing this "superior science" of yours is to tell us that a medication that is used as an anti-parasitical can't possibly do anything else because it does that one thing.

Do better.

When people don't have the intellect to discuss the subject matter intelligently, they tend to resort to name calling. ("rube")
Yeah, that was a bit generous.
Trump claimed that COVID would miraculously disappear, really, eh? Well, he's not exactly the Religious Right in my book, and Biden constantly told us all that he was going to defeat the virus....

1650501784044.png

Ahh, I see...now you're disavowing your God.

Well, I notice that HE listed what he thinks science is, and you just threw out a half-assed insult about "You don't know what science is" is the hopes that you could bluff us into believing you have some "science" that you can't be bothered to explain to us. And the only lame attempt you make at producing this "superior science" of yours is to tell us that a medication that is used as an anti-parasitical can't possibly do anything else because it does that one thing.

Do better.
You're right, it does do other things. It makes you shit like your insides are on fire. Research.

Yeah, the many deaths of humans by bacteria is a God send.
That's probably truer than you realize.

Hopefully you are aware of the differences between bacteria and virii. Viral infections frequently have to run their course, while there are effective antibiotics to treat most bacterial infections.

And the human body is loaded with billions of beneficial bacteria - a God send indeed. :)

What a joke.

Abortion before 24 weeks is based on recommendations of scientists.

Climate change

Trying to put intelligent design in science classrooms

Voting for the guy who said we should try injecting disinfectant

The GOP is the anti science party.

"Look at all these things you disagree with me about. That PROVES you don't have science, because science is whatever I believe!"

Uh huh.

That's probably truer than you realize.

Hopefully you are aware of the differences between bacteria and virii. Viral infections frequently have to run their course, while there are effective antibiotics to treat most bacterial infections.

And the human body is loaded with billions of beneficial bacteria - a God send indeed. :)
Actually, they have medications against many viruses. Do you know what those are called?

Forum List

Back