The Religion of Hate

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
In contemplating the latest Islamic terrorist attack in Nice, France, I believe it is high time that we admit the truth. The "religion of peace" is in reality, a "religion of hate." The fruit of Islam is evil and those who delight in it shall find no salvation but rather an eternity of suffering in hell. The people who follow Islam must consider the fruit of their own religion and realize that there is no salvation in Islam. It is leading multitudes to hell and the only answer is to abandon it and come to Jesus Christ. How can Muslims come to Jesus Christ if the Gospel of Jesus Christ is not preached to them? The Gospel of Jesus Christ must be preached throughout the earth to all, not some. There are some who accuse radical faith in Jesus Christ with the radical faith of Mohammedans. This morning while thinking about the latest Islamic terrorist attack against the people in Nice, France, I was reminded of an article Michael Boldea Jr. wrote over a month ago (June 13, 2016) which addresses such false beliefs. The title of the message is, "What a hate crime looks like." Here it is a portion of that message:

Let’s be honest here. Cards on the table, nothing up our sleeve sort of honest. Christians simply don’t do this, and even the world knows it. The worst you can expect of any Christian, a true Christian regardless of their denomination, is telling someone that their lifestyle is sinful and that they need to repent. I cannot embrace, validate, or champion your lifestyle, but never once have I wished death upon anybody for it. Christians don’t want to see sinners dead. Christians want to see sinners saved. That is one of the marked differences between the Christian faith and Islam.

You can keep calling it a religion of peace if you like, you can keep insisting that all Muslims are peace loving peoples who embrace diversity and allow for differing viewpoints, but the bodies are starting to pile up, and eventually there will be so many that even the most ardent defender and proponent of the ‘religion of peace’ narrative will have to backpedal just a smidgen.

To those who thought that someone refusing to bake a cake, or cater a wedding amounted to a hate crime, may I humbly submit that this is what a hate crime really looks like, and it’s evil and insidious and cruel and final. Hurt feelings does not a hate crime make. Dead people does.

Loss of life is always a painful thing to witness, especially loss of life on such a grand scale. If I were to say this was an outlier, an exception to the rule and something that will not repeat, I would simply be paying you lip service when all evidence pointed to the contrary.

The evident truth is that such things will continue to occur, and chances are better than good that they will increase in frequency. Next time it may not be a club, but it will be something public, and populated, and frequented by a large swath of people, because in the minds of those who decide they will take as many lives as they possibly can on any given day a dead infidel is a dead infidel whether they are young or old, educated or simpleminded, an individual of means or the lowliest of paupers.

Hand of Help Ministries - Truth for Today

Rather than hoping for the Day of the LORD, why don't you first seek Jesus Christ for salvation, depart from your false prophet, Joseph Smith and his teachings in the Mormon religion and then seek to win the lost to Jesus Christ?

In contemplating the latest Islamic terrorist attack in Nice, France, I believe it is high time that we admit the truth. The "religion of peace" is in reality, a "religion of hate." The fruit of Islam is evil and those who delight in it shall find no salvation but rather an eternity of suffering in hell. The people who follow Islam must consider the fruit of their own religion and realize that there is no salvation in Islam. It is leading multitudes to hell and the only answer is to abandon it and come to Jesus Christ. How can Muslims come to Jesus Christ if the Gospel of Jesus Christ is not preached to them? The Gospel of Jesus Christ must be preached throughout the earth to all, not some. There are some who accuse radical faith in Jesus Christ with the radical faith of Mohammedans. This morning while thinking about the latest Islamic terrorist attack against the people in Nice, France, I was reminded of an article Michael Boldea Jr. wrote over a month ago (June 13, 2016) which addresses such false beliefs. The title of the message is, "What a hate crime looks like." Here it is a portion of that message:

Let’s be honest here. Cards on the table, nothing up our sleeve sort of honest. Christians simply don’t do this, and even the world knows it. The worst you can expect of any Christian, a true Christian regardless of their denomination, is telling someone that their lifestyle is sinful and that they need to repent. I cannot embrace, validate, or champion your lifestyle, but never once have I wished death upon anybody for it. Christians don’t want to see sinners dead. Christians want to see sinners saved. That is one of the marked differences between the Christian faith and Islam.

You can keep calling it a religion of peace if you like, you can keep insisting that all Muslims are peace loving peoples who embrace diversity and allow for differing viewpoints, but the bodies are starting to pile up, and eventually there will be so many that even the most ardent defender and proponent of the ‘religion of peace’ narrative will have to backpedal just a smidgen.

To those who thought that someone refusing to bake a cake, or cater a wedding amounted to a hate crime, may I humbly submit that this is what a hate crime really looks like, and it’s evil and insidious and cruel and final. Hurt feelings does not a hate crime make. Dead people does.

Loss of life is always a painful thing to witness, especially loss of life on such a grand scale. If I were to say this was an outlier, an exception to the rule and something that will not repeat, I would simply be paying you lip service when all evidence pointed to the contrary.

The evident truth is that such things will continue to occur, and chances are better than good that they will increase in frequency. Next time it may not be a club, but it will be something public, and populated, and frequented by a large swath of people, because in the minds of those who decide they will take as many lives as they possibly can on any given day a dead infidel is a dead infidel whether they are young or old, educated or simpleminded, an individual of means or the lowliest of paupers.

Christians are so meek and non-violent that the Indians had to kill themselves when the Christians were settlers in their land..Christians also never steal, cheat, lie or comit adultery....

I thinking understanding of the End Times is Good , but there have been terrorists who have attacked spiritually and emotionally as a Christ loving christian.

Showing intolerance and hate, where people not knowing Christ personally get turned and closed off , missing their possibility of becoming a Christian, this is eternal.

So my point is even in the name of Jesus their are radical terrorists.

We are to be seed spreaders like you are doing in your OP , not haters who use the christian name.

Rather than hoping for the Day of the LORD, why don't you first seek Jesus Christ for salvation, depart from your false prophet, Joseph Smith and his teachings in the Mormon religion and then seek to win the lost to Jesus Christ?
Dang, you're just full on tolerance today aren't we

Christians are so meek and non-violent that the Indians had to kill themselves when the Christians were settlers in their land..Christians also never steal, cheat, lie or comit adultery....

Provide a link and source for Christians committing such acts of terrorism as what we witnessed yesterday in Nice, France and do not use some history story from two hundred years ago where no one is alive to confirm the story - much history has been rewritten by devious men in order to slander and malign the names of believers in Jesus Christ, as you well know, MG.

Address the subject of the OP, Tyrone. Thank you.

So sez the op that went on the diatribe about Joseph Smith
You opened the door. In lawyers terms it's called discovery.

So sez the op that went on the diatribe about Joseph Smith
You opened the door. In lawyers terms it's called discovery.

For discovery about Joseph Smith you'll have to read my thread about him. It's quite revealing. Mohammad wasn't the only false prophet, you know. Your prophet was a false prophet too!

I thinking understanding of the End Times is Good , but there have been terrorists who have attacked spiritually and emotionally as a Christ loving christian.

Showing intolerance and hate, where people not knowing Christ personally get turned and closed off , missing their possibility of becoming a Christian, this is eternal.

We are to be seed spreaders like you are doing in your OP , not haters who use the christian name.

jeri spreads only the seeds of hate and lied

Provide a link and source for Christians committing such acts of terrorism as what we witnessed yesterday in Nice, France and do not use some history story from two hundred years ago where no one is alive to confirm the story - much history has been rewritten by devious men in order to slander and malign the names of believers in Jesus Christ, as you well know, MG.
Wounded Knee.....Sand Creek...just for starters.

I question the genuine conversion of any Christian that would shed blood in Christ's name, Eagle. No where in the Bible does it teach Believers to return evil for evil. We are to love our enemy and pray for those who persecute us.

Wounded Knee.....Sand Creek...just for starters.

Newspaper source and article link, please? Was that last week? Last month? Last year? Ten years ago? 50 years ago? Where are the eyewitnesses? We have plenty for Nice, France. Where are yours, Bodecea?

Point out to me a single lie in the OP. I'd like to see it, Ogibillim. Your slanderous accusations against me are groundless and you know it. My prayer is that you will turn from your wickedness and call upon the Lord Jesus Christ and be saved. I do not want to see you destroy yourself. I want to see you saved!

Point out to me a single lie in the OP. I'd like to see it, Ogibillim. Your slanderous accusations against me are groundless and you know it. My prayer is that you will turn from your wickedness and call upon the Lord Jesus Christ and be saved. I do not want to see you destroy yourself. I want to see you saved!
kiddo you preach hate and lies all day every day. your heart is black and i hope satan loses his grip on it and you stop being a tool of evil

kiddo you preach hate and lies all day every day. your heart is black and i hope satan loses his grip on it and you stop being a tool of evil

The truth is hate to those who hate the truth.

The truth is hate to those who hate the truth.
you'd have a point if nearly every thread you started and every post you made wasn't filled with lies devised to spread hate.

Forum List

Back