The recent victory over Satan's Cult of Abortion is only the beginning

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
We need to keep going.

The recent issue of LGBTQ recruiting children in our schools has turned me around on this issue. Our willingness to tolerate LGBTQ and give them what they want has resulted in nothing but more and more demands. Now, a great number of young people are confused on sexual identity and orientation and our laxity has allowed this to happen. If we are going to save our young people from further mental and psychological harm we need to start fighting back against the LGBTQ juggernaut.

We need to keep going.

The recent issue of LGBTQ recruiting children in our schools has turned me around on this issue. Our willingness to tolerate LGBTQ and give them what they want has resulted in nothing but more and more demands. Now, a great number of young people are confused on sexual identity and orientation and our laxity has allowed this to happen. If we are going to save our young people from further mental and psychological harm we need to start fighting back against the LGBTQ juggernaut.
There are two classes of LGBT: non politically motivated lovers & then there are the LGBT political activists(statist left/Nazis). Through my baby sis(she's hetero) I met a lesbian couple. I knew one of them & her husband(now former husband) from our outfitting days(horse/mule teams, etc.). She & her female mate both detest the political LGBT & what they are not only trying to do America's kids but what they are trying to do to America in general. Both of these lesbians are of Classical Liberal(Libertarian) ideology & relate positively to names like Ron Paul, Justin Amash, Ron DeSantis & Don Trump. Both are fiscally conservative & both fully back the American constituencies U.S. Constitution & Bill of Rights, including the RIGHT TO LIFE!!!!!! Just because some women are sexually attracted to their own gender does NOT mean they do not want to experience LIFE, LIBERTY & THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS! As far as the LGBT political activist anti American Nazis I say they need to be shown the back door, & the sooner the better!

I don't include LGBTQ people who just want to live their life in my condemnation of the radical LGBTQ movement.

We need to keep going.

I notice abortion is not being brought up much in the religion forum. Could that be republicans don’t want to admit that their anti abortion stance is a religious one? You admit it. Isn’t that unconstitutional? You passing your religious laws on the rest of us? Because aborting a fetus is not murder.

Hell not even in the Bible is abortion murder.

We need to keep going.

maybe we should have kept the CAtholic Church-run states

That's what happens when you ditch the Church Christ founded... and what? expect things to turn out great?

Forum List

Back