The recent blow ups over Trump people in restaurants is quite a character buster for many people on

I think this site (and other mediums like it, like social media) are safe spaces where a lot of people who have hateful/crazy/wild/ignorant/uninformed thoughts to just spew said thoughts and entertain themselves by getting others all worked up.

This is why things seem so crazy. More and more important discourse has moved online, amidst the people who are entertaining themselves by acting like jackasses to try to feel like they have some influence on the world cause they don't in real life. Perfect reason for why people should conduct themselves online in the exact same manner as they would if the person on the screen was standing right in front of you in reality.

Further, it's why people who speak in hyperbole daily like Trump, Maxine Waters and others and such seem fairly normal. What they're saying is said by thousands of tards daily on the internets.

How to lower your restaurant rating to 1 star nearly overnight, behave like an intolerant liberal. Apparently half the restaurant is gay so its not just liberal intolerance but gay liberal intolerance.

How to lower your restaurant rating to 1 star nearly overnight, behave like an intolerant liberal. Apparently half the restaurant is gay so its not just liberal intolerance but gay liberal intolerance.
What do you mean by "liberal" and "gay"?

review_2x.jpg

So, public servants can be kicked out of a restaurant, but illegal aliens can't be kicked out of the country?
Brutalist

Yes this is the current American dream that many inspire to.

I guess I don't get you Trump snowflakes? Thought you approved of denying a gay couple a cake? So why can't this store owner deny Sarah a seat? Come on folks you gotta learn consistency in your bias and bigotry. Or maybe instead learn tolerance for all. That may be impossible. Personally this liberal disagrees and Sarah and family at dinner should be given the same respect all Americans deserve. Time you guys learned that too.

I think this site (and other mediums like it, like social media) are safe spaces where a lot of people who have hateful/crazy/wild/ignorant/uninformed thoughts to just spew said thoughts and entertain themselves by getting others all worked up.

This is why things seem so crazy. More and more important discourse has moved online, amidst the people who are entertaining themselves by acting like jackasses to try to feel like they have some influence on the world cause they don't in real life. Perfect reason for why people should conduct themselves online in the exact same manner as they would if the person on the screen was standing right in front of you in reality.

Further, it's why people who speak in hyperbole daily like Trump, Maxine Waters and others and such seem fairly normal. What they're saying is said by thousands of tards daily on the internets.

These are the most truly accurate thoughts I've seem on this site in some time.

That said, it is also comically entertaining reading the majority of the posts here.

I guess I don't get you Trump snowflakes? Thought you approved of denying a gay couple a cake? So why can't this store owner deny Sarah a seat? Come on folks you gotta learn consistency in your bias and bigotry. Or maybe instead learn tolerance for all. That may be impossible. Personally this liberal disagrees and Sarah and family at dinner should be given the same respect all Americans deserve. Time you guys learned that too.
great. but the liberals said we can't deny people if we're open for a public business.

in your rush to correct one side, you totally misrepresent your own.

Waters and her inciting violence is the issue.
That’s a lie .

Cons lie constantly to push their agenda .
FFS.

It is obvious Maxine Waters is inciting violence again Republicans.

By calling people out? Using their free speech rights ?
I'm all for free speech.

They don't have the right to get in peoples faces or stalk them in public forcing them to leave restaurants, theatres, gas stations or wherever they go.

The liberals I know strongly disagree with any restaurant denying service because of political affiliation, and they don't like the ugliness and threats that are coming from some of their fellow liberals. And, yes, the liberals on this board are mostly a bunch of wingnut extremists.

The liberals I know strongly disagree with any restaurant denying service because of political affiliation, and they don't like the ugliness and threats that are coming from some of their fellow liberals. And, yes, the liberals on this board are mostly a bunch of wingnut extremists.

There are probably a number of liberals who will strongly disagree with any restaurant denying service because of political affiliation, unless the affiliation is with Trump and the GOP. Then it's ok.

Yeah the Ds are blowing off their liberal base.

Reading the responses in all the various threads has shown me just how low some people on this site are. Some suggesting violence against the store, others celebrating outrageous & disrespectful behavior.

This board has a SERIOUS LACK OF POSTERS WITH WELL ADJUSTED ADULT CHARACTER AND MORAL BOUNDARIES.

says the drunk

MrGracie is a liberal diehard democrat. He wants a wall. He wants immigrants to go thru the proper channels. He frowns on the nastiness the left is exhibiting and actually stated he is considering switching to republican due to the actions of most dems he has seen on news, in public, etc.
Good going dems.

Forum List

Back