The reasons I believe Kavanaugh

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
There is no proof for either side, so all we have is reasonable doubt. I will now supply the reasonable doubt to exclude the testimony of Christine Ford.

1. It happened 30 or 40 some years ago. Why wait this long? Sure, it is possible that she was traumatized from the attack, but we all know if Kav was not being put on the Supreme Court, nothing would have ever been said about it. And from what I understand, she does not even claimed to have been raped.
2. Dims did this with Clearance Thomas as well. It is now an established pattern to accuse conservative nominees of some sort of sexual misconduct without any evidence
3. Ford has a history of hating Trump and is active in protesting him and even wrote the ACLU that Trump was abusing children at the border. She is obviously apart of the "resist" movement, thus explaining these accusations. In fact, I fully expect deanrd to make similar accusations when these fall through to delay the process even farther.
4. The allegations were known as far back as July, but were held back by Feinstein. Why? Now that it is known, Ford is refusing to testify and insists a lengthy investigation be conducted first by the FBI. Well excuse me, I thought giving testimony was apart of the investigation process. In fact, her testimony is all the evidence we have, so why not present it before the world to see? This conduct is indicative of merely delaying this process as long as possible.
5. There are no witnesses that will corroborate her story. None.
6. Women Kav has known and dated have come forth to back him. Not having a pattern of behavior indicates that no such behavior exists.
7. Judge Kavaugh ruled against Ford's parents in a foreclosure ruling in the past. More bad blood.

Now it's your turn Dims. Why should we believe Ford?

Last edited:
There is no proof for either side, so all we have is reasonable doubt. I will now supply the reasonable doubt to exclude the testimony of Christine Ford.

1. It happened 30 or 40 some years ago. Why wait this long? Sure, it is possible that she was traumatized from the attack, but we all know if Kav was not being put on the Supreme Court, nothing would have ever been said about it. And from what I understand, she does not even claimed to have been raped.
2. Dims did this with Clearance Thomas as well. It is now an established pattern to accuse conservative nominees of some sort of sexual misconduct without any evidence
3. Ford has a history of hating Trump and is active in protesting him and even wrote the ACLU that Trump was abusing children at the border. She is obviously apart of the "resist" movement, thus explaining these accusations.
4. The allegations were known as far back as July, but were held back by Feinstein. Why? Now that it is known, Ford is refusing to testify and insists a lengthy investigation be conducted first by the FBI. Well excuse me, I thought giving testimony was apart of the investigation process. In fact, her testimony is all the evidence we have, so why not present it before the world to see? This conduct is indicative of merely delaying this process as long as possible.
6. Women Kav has known and dated have come forth to back him. Not having a pattern of behavior indicates that no such behavior exists.
7. Judge Kavaugh ruled against Ford's parents in a foreclosure ruling in the past. More bad blood.

The reason --- not reasons --- you believe Kavanaugh is obvious.

Let's be honest here, if there was video of him sexually assaulting this woman, you would still be fine with him being nominated and appointed to the SC.

3. Ford has a history of hating Trump and is active in protesting him and even wrote the ACLU that Trump was abusing children at the border. She is obviously apart of the "resist" movement, thus explaining these accusations.

Let's be honest here, if there was video of him sexually assaulting this woman, you would still be fine with him being nominated and appointed to the SC.

I don't know how I would feel to be honest. If the story is true, you have a 17 year old kid drunk and out of control and attempted to have sex in a forceful manner and failed for whatever reason.

Then he lives the rest of his life without a blemish.

Should we punish him for the rest of his life for this?

Now you be honest, you would not care about this story if Kavanugh were not being put on the Supreme Court.

The reason I doubt the accuser?

Libturds are promoting her story. If a libturd is speaking, they're either lying, or repeating a lie they were programmed with.

That's the bottom line. They're apparatchiks. They're not to be trusted.

I’m gonna venture a guess here and say no LefTard will engage...they know they can’t provide a logical explanation as to why they believe Frod...I mean Ford.
The reason all Tards have and yet none will admit goes like this...”I hate Trump”

3. Ford has a history of hating Trump and is active in protesting him and even wrote the ACLU that Trump was abusing children at the border. She is obviously apart of the "resist" movement, thus explaining these accusations. In fact, I fully expect deanrd to make similar accusations when these fall through to delay the process even farther.

I'm not a dem but you should believe her because she is a female. Then you should investigate to see if its true. The problem is that Kav has said he was never at any party. If its found it he was that only proves he is liar at best.

Now you be honest, you would not care about this story if Kavanugh were not being put on the Supreme Court.
Sure I would care. I care about all women being sexually or otherwise assaulted.

But what makes it important politically --- and this is a political message board, --- is that this a lifetime appointment, not some two-year-term where the person can be voted out.

I’m gonna venture a guess here and say no LefTard will engage...they know they can’t provide a logical explanation as to why they believe Frod...I mean Ford.
The reason all Tards have and yet none will admit goes like this...”I hate Trump”
One reason I have is that she told her therapist in 2012 long before Kav was up for SC justice. Why would she just randomly make up something like that without a crystal ball?

I don't know how I would feel to be honest. If the story is true, you have a 17 year old kid drunk and out of control and attempted to have sex in a forceful manner and failed for whatever reason.

Then he lives the rest of his life without a blemish.

Should we punish him for the rest of his life for this?

Yes. He should be punished by not being confirmed.

One reason I have is that she told her therapist in 2012 long before Kav was up for SC justice. Why would she just randomly make up something like that without a crystal ball?

The details with regard to that keep changing...what’s the latest? Did she name Kavanaugh in the account she gave to her therapist?

The details with regard to that keep changing...what’s the latest? Did she name Kavanaugh in the account she gave to her therapist?
Yes she named Kav.

Your girl can’t even come up with a date, location or a party list. A video, piss off.

Yes she named Kav.
Can you link that please?

Yes she named Kav.
You can search. I'm kind of tired of linking things that are common knowledge about this case.

Sure I would care. I care about all women being sexually or otherwise assaulted.

But what makes it important politically --- and this is a political message board, --- is that this a lifetime appointment, not some two-year-term where the person can be voted out.

So you care about women who have been assaulted?

How about Keith Ellison, the co-chair of the DNC?

Two women have accused him of assaulting him, with a witness who said it happened.

This is far more than we have on Kav.

Do you really give a damn, or are you just a partisan hack?

Yes she named Kav.
not according to her therapist... this is a fabrication done very recently..

Yes she named Kav.
You can search. I'm kind of tired of linking things that are common knowledge about this case.

No reliable source I have found confirms that. Looks like a rumor to me.
Further...simply reading exchanges of dialogue online does not render anything as “common knowledge”.

I know I would. After all, Clinton led the way.

Yes she named Kav.
not according to her therapist... this is a fabrication done very recently..
Show us what her therapist said. From a credible source of course. No info wars

Forum List

Back