The reality behind corporate tax cuts....from their own mouths!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
How a Company Actually Plans to Spend Its Tax Cut Money
04cement1-superJumbo.jpg

New York times article:
“Ten percent extra profit would be good,” said Steven Regis, a senior vice president for corporate services at the company. “But it’s not going to fund big projects.”
Turner is optimistic about the future, but not because of lower taxes. “On the list of 200 things we worry about, that would be No. 300 right now,” said Michael Kuntz, an executive vice president at Turner, which recently built the Wilshire Grand Hotel in Los Angeles — the tallest building west of the Mississippi. “It’s a nonissue for us.”

What republicans are missing out in all this is that business's have learned through the last trickle down bs crash we had, when jobs were sliced and the people left behind had to pick up the slack, is that you got more productivity out of less workers and this is after getting rid of pensions, bonuses and keeping wages low. Their profits only increased and their bottom line stayed solvent. Why now with all this urgency to save Big business's, should they change?

The GOP base thinks mainly about race.

But with what their leadership is doing to them, I think they will start to pay attention to more than just race.

• Banned

But with what their leadership is doing to them, I think they will start to pay attention to more than just race.
The GOP could give a rats fuck about race....unless its election time and then its time to throw in a few negro's, hispanics and muslims to get votes. What the GOP-igs value more than anything in the world is big donors.....and they could give a rats fuck, its color!!

And when I see poor white trash can's embrace a party, that only values their ignorance and fears during election time, it makes my head spin!!

Actually it is the Democrats who are race obsessed.
That is why they inappropriately inject race into issues.
That is why the Democrats have all of the race based organizations.
That is why the Democrats make politics about race.

How a Company Actually Plans to Spend Its Tax Cut Money
04cement1-superJumbo.jpg

New York times article:
“Ten percent extra profit would be good,” said Steven Regis, a senior vice president for corporate services at the company. “But it’s not going to fund big projects.”
Turner is optimistic about the future, but not because of lower taxes. “On the list of 200 things we worry about, that would be No. 300 right now,” said Michael Kuntz, an executive vice president at Turner, which recently built the Wilshire Grand Hotel in Los Angeles — the tallest building west of the Mississippi. “It’s a nonissue for us.”

What republicans are missing out in all this is that business's have learned through the last trickle down bs crash we had, when jobs were sliced and the people left behind had to pick up the slack, is that you got more productivity out of less workers and this is after getting rid of pensions, bonuses and keeping wages low. Their profits only increased and their bottom line stayed solvent. Why now with all this urgency to save Big business's, should they change?

Overseas money forgiveness happened 10? Years ago.
What did corporations do?
No jobs, bought back stock.

Ah mr chimp again
Never did tell us where is O and where is mr chimp
Still zero balls on what he really thinks, an uppity nixxer
As LBJ said "tell the dumbest white guy he is smarter than the smartest black and you can pick his pocket forever"

The GOP could give a rats fuck about race....unless its election time and then its time to throw in a few negro's, hispanics and muslims to get votes. What the GOP-igs value more than anything in the world is big donors.....and they could give a rats fuck, its color!!

And when I see poor white trash can's embrace a party, that only values their ignorance and fears during election time, it makes my head spin!!

It is amazing.
But then 60% of the C grabber cult don't believe in evolution
There's no hope!!!

• Banned

I challenge you to show one political race in this country where the GOP did not, I repeat did not use race as the defining issue in their ads? Listen, if your gonna come here with bullshit, at least come with some fuckin facts, you stupid idiot!!

Again the OP writes on something he knows absolutely nothing about. He shows ignorance is indeed bliss.
A room full of ex's were asked who will re invest in their business's and hire more people,
Trump economic adviser appears surprised by CEO tax proposal
dz4uyrIeteoBupej.jpg

response. White House economic adviser Gary Cohn appeared surprised at an event after few CEOs said they planned to invest more if the GOP's tax plan is passed.

During an event for the Wall Street Journal's CEO Council, an editor at The Wall Street Journal asked the room: "If the tax reform bill goes through, do you plan to increase investment — your company's investment, capital investment?"

People were asked to raise their hand.
When few hands were raised, Cohn, the White House Economic Council director, asked: "Why aren't the other hands up?"

Forum List

Back