The real reason we have supply shortages

As hard as it is to steam a leaf and roll it.
O.K. wise ass. . . how long does it take to steam leaves, make the seasoned rice, wait for it all too cool, roll it up; compared to taking cheese out of the fridge and slicing it?

Go on buddy.

Man you really can be such an ass.

15Ingredients
85Minutes
40Calories

You know how long it takes for cheese and crackers? You know how many ingredients there are? Just two. And it takes five minutes.

stahp.

O.K. wise ass. . . how long does it take to steam leaves, make the seasoned rice, wait for it all too cool, roll it up; compared to taking cheese out of the fridge and slicing it?

Go on buddy.

Man you really can be such an ass.

15Ingredients
85Minutes
40Calories

You know how long it takes for cheese and crackers? You know how many ingredients there are? Just two. And it takes five minutes.

stahp.
I prefer to do stuff by hand and not rely upon someone else.

I prefer to do stuff by hand and not rely upon someone else.
Considering your posting history, and what you lobby for. . . I find that statement by you . . one of the most ironic, and, dare I say, even most hypocritical things you have ever written.

Ahem, in case you missed it Panama has this canal that ship can traverse but you see the capitalist are way too cheap to pay for that detour so you will wait for that pet rock from Made in China.
You are the cheap asshole who refuses to pay the extra freight on goods shipped through the Panama Canal, dumbass.

The funniest thing about this thread...Votto's source

Prowhiteparty.com
racist1.jpg

Once again...Votto gets his bullshit from whitepowerparty.com.

Has nothing to do with anything other than the fact that he is a racist.

His argument is stupid and has been dealt with...but that's a separate matter
Once again, you assholes have screeched "RACIST!" for so long that it doesn't work anymore.

So go fuck yourself with a cactus.

. . . so my question is. Has anyone seen shortages of things? Or. . . maybe it is just folks west of the Mississippi that are seeing this?
Lower Mississippi. Yes we are having problems getting materials. Can't start jobs because of it. Another thing. The car lots on the way to work are mostly empty

Yes... I have read and watched at Ice Age Farmed. . . .

well yes, i'm a tradesman ,and work in construction Mr B

it's not good......

~S~

Lower Mississippi. Yes we are having problems getting materials. Can't start jobs because of it. Another thing. The car lots on the way to work are mostly empty

Something similar. . . supplies for agriculture have been restricted too. I have heard the same thing on the morning Ag report in my state. Farmers can't get, both the equipment, seeds, and fertilizer they need for planting next year. It makes me wonder if it is planned, or accidental. The folks that vote, the masses, get what they need, but industry is restricted?

I find that very concerning.

OTH, if no one has enough to eat next year, the mid-terms will not go very well. . . . .

. . . unless they just use C.O.G. :ack-1:

Forum List

Back