The real reason Trump was indicted

At least we’re making progress here, you’ve stopped denying that the diary is either fake or Russian disinformation like Hunter’s lap top. Now we discuss what her age was when she wrote showers with dad :cuckoo:

You're lying yet again. I never once denied that diary was authentic.

And no, you can't discuss her age since she never said how old she was when they showered. ALL you can do is to keep lying about what happened.

You're lying yet again. I never once denied that diary was authentic.

And no, you can't discuss her age since she never said how old she was when they showered. ALL you can do is to keep lying about what happened.
Roudy neither lies nor bears false witness and his sources are impeccable. Worse yet you already knew that. :cranky:

Roudy neither lies nor bears false witness and his sources are impeccable. Worse yet you already knew that. :cranky:

Roudy doesn't lie?

Great, let's put your credibility to the test...

Here's an image from her diary...

4k8hge6grux71.png

Roudy QUOTED her as saying...

“Maybe because I took showers with my dad when I was young, (probably not appropriate)”

Question to you -- is that entire quote really in her diary or did Roudy make that up, i.e., lie?

Roudy doesn't lie?

4k8hge6grux71.png

“Maybe because I took showers with my dad when I was young, (probably not appropriate)”

Question to you -- is that entire quote really in her diary or did Roudy make that up, i.e., lie?
The Democrats, media and justice dept. clearly denied the validity of the diary as they did with Hunter’s laptop, and now they’re busy persecuting the person who brought it to light. Another instance of Democrats turning this country into a fascist third world police state shithole, making sure there’s a price to pay when Democrat thugs are exposed.

Ashley Biden has clear memory remembering and noting that her pedo dad Joe Biden in her YOUTH took showers with her, and you propose that she‘s talking about infancy? Ha ha ha. Why don’t you put up evidence that she was talking about when she was a one year old, aka an outlandish liberal bullshit excuse explanation for pedophile behavior.

Could there even be a possibility that your beloved idol Joe Biden actually took showers with her when she was much older? It’s funny the extent to which Leftards squirm and wiggle like worms to defend depravity and perverted behavior by their leaders.

The Democrats, media and justice dept. clearly denied the validity of the diary as they did Hunter’s laptop, and now they’re busy persecuting the person who brought it to light. Another instance of Democrats turning this country into a fascist third world police state shithole.

Ashley Biden has clear memory remembering and noting that her pedo dad Joe Biden in her YOUTH took showers with her, and you propose that she‘s talking about infancy? Ha ha ha. Why don’t you put up evidence for that outlandish liberal bullshit excuse for pedophile behavior that she was talking about about being an infant?

Could there even be a possibility that your beloved idol Joe Biden actually took showers with her when she was much older? It’s funny the extent to which Leftards squirm and wiggle to defend depravity and perverted behavior by their leaders.

Imbecile...

You lied about what she said. You made up a quote that exists nowhere in her diary. That wouldn't have been necessary if truth and reality were on your side. Nowhere in her diary did she write...

... as you falsely ascribed to her. You're done, boy.

Imbecile...

You lied about what she said. You made up a quote that exists nowhere in her diary. That wouldn't have been necessary if truth and reality were on your side. Nowhere in her diary did she write...

She said she took showers with her dad, which she felt were inappropriate, period end of story. Your Joe Biden is a pervert and a pedo who won’t even take a pass on taking showers with his very own flesh and blood. Your bullshit diversions and distractions about oh well she must have been a one year old blah blah blah, are just that, diversions. You adore a man who’s been a politician for 50 years, who's done nothing but betray this country and lie, and who’s filthy, immoral and corrupt to the bone. He’s made a gigantic mess of this country and the entire world in record time.

She said she took showers with her dad, which she felt were inappropriate, period end of story. Your Joe Biden is a pervert and a pedo who won’t even take a pass on taking showers with his very own flesh and blood. Your bullshit diversions and distractions about oh well she must have been a one year old blah blah blah, are just that, diversions. You adore a man who’s been a politician who's done nothing but betray this country and lie for 50 years, and who’s filthy, immoral and corrupt to the bone. He’s made a gigantic mess of this country and the entire world in record time.

Nope, not the end of the story. The story ended when you lied about what she wrote and FALSELY ascribed her for blaming her father for molesting her. She never penned....

Nope, not the end of the story. The story ended when you lied about what she wrote and FALSELY ascribed her for blaming her father for molesting her. She never penned....

The story ended when you claimed the showers she took with her dad that she felt were not appropriate, were from when she was a one year old. Ha ha ha.

Roudy doesn't lie?

4k8hge6grux71.png

It's all over the internet.
Roudy doesn't lie?

4k8hge6grux71.png

What was it when she wrote "showers w/ my dad," that you did not understand, sir? Now, please apologize to Mr. Roudy. It's the right thing to do when you outsmart yourself.

The story ended when you claimed the showers she took with her dad that she felt were not appropriate, were from when she was a one year old. Ha ha ha.

You're a mentally disturbed liar. I never said she was one when they showered. You're lying about that too. Unlike you, I've never said how old she was because like you, I have no idea since she never said. What I said about a one year old was not about her. It was in response to you claiming it's never ok for a father to shower with a daughter, to which I asked you if you think it's ok for a father to shower with a one year old girl where there's nothing sexual involved.

You wouldn't answer.

At this point, I can only conclude you're a pathological liar as you appear unable to tell the truth about anything.

It's all over the internet.

LOL

Uh, no. This line...

Is nowhere on the Internet except for Roudy's post where he made that up.

What was it when she wrote "showers w/ my dad," that you did not understand, sir? Now, please apologize to Mr. Roudy. It's the right thing to do when you outsmart yourself.

She did not write...

Roudy made that quote up. That you can't bring yourself to admit he lied utterly destroys your credibility.

Thanks for playin' though.

:abgg2q.jpg:[/indent][/indent][/indent][/indent]

You're a mentally disturbed liar. I never said she was one when they showered. You're lying about that too. Unlike you, I've never said how old she was because like you, I have no idea since she never said. What I said about a one year old was not about her. It was in response to you claiming it's never ok for a father to shower with a daughter, to which I asked you if you think it's ok for a father to shower with a one year old girl where there's nothing sexual involved.

You wouldn't answer.

At this point, I can only conclude you're a pathological liar as you appear unable to tell the truth about anything.
Nah, you said she could have been like one, then it’s a harmless shower. You still can’t face the fact that when a daughter says her dad took inappropriate showers with her when she was young, and writes about in her diary, then there must have been something to i, and good to give her the benefit of the doubt.

But said dad has a D in front of his name and he’s your idol, so let’s completely disregard and dismiss the whole thing. Now if said dad was Trump, or another leader with an R, then you would be completely on board with calling him every name in the book and even cutting his nuts off as well. That’s who you Leftards are.

Nah, you said she could have been like one, then it’s a harmless shower.

LOL

You're pathological. Here's what I actually said...

Roudy: So at what age is it acceptable for a female child to take showers with her father? How about never.
Faun: So at one year old, with nothing sexual involved, just a dad bathing his one year old daughter, you think it's unacceptable? What's wrong with that?

You still can’t face the fact that when a daughter says her dad took inappropriate showers with her when she was young, and writes about in incoherent diary, then there must have been something to it. But said dad has a D in front of his name and he’s your idol so let’s completely disregard and dismiss the whole thing. Now if said dad was Trump, or another leader with an R, then you would be completely on board with calling him every name in the book and cutting his nuts off as well. That’s who you Leftards are.

You lied about what she said. You made up a fake quote of her saying something she never said just to make her father appear guilty of molesting her since you're utterly incapable of proving that based on the known facts.

You're done, boy.

LOL

You're pathological. Here's what I actually said...

Roudy: So at what age is it acceptable for a female child to take showers with her father? How about never.
Faun: So at one year old, with nothing sexual involved, just a dad bathing his one year old daughter, you think it's unacceptable? What's wrong with that?

You lied about what she said. You made up a fake quote of her saying something she never said just to make her father appear guilty of molesting her since you're utterly incapable of proving that based on the known facts.

You're done, boy.
I said she took showers with her dad and felt uncomfortable about it and wrote about it. Do you think perhaps Joe Biden behaved inappropriately taking showers with his young daughter? yes or no, pedo defender.

I said she took showers with her dad and felt uncomfortable about it and wrote about it. Do you think perhaps Joe Biden behaved inappropriately taking showers with his young daughter? yes or no, pedo defender.

You're done, boy.

Forum List

Back