The real reason Trump was indicted

It doesn't require DISproving, fool.
The proof is what Biden’s daughter Ashley said in her diary, that her father Joe Biden forced her to take showers with her.

Never heard of a father taking showers with his own minor daughter, unless of course you’re pervert and pedophile like Biden who won’t even spare his own daughter.

It’s reality, Biden‘s daughter wrote about it, Joe Biden forced her to take showers with her when she was a child and it traumatized her. You support a pedophile pervert.

Nope, she didn't write that he molested her. You said that, she didn't. That's your imagination speaking. What she actually said was she had taken showers with him that were "probably not appropriate." Had he molested her, that would have been absolutely not appropriate, not "probably."

Nope, she didn't write that he molested her. You said that, she didn't. That's your imagination speaking. What she actually said was she had taken showers with him that were "probably not appropriate." Had he molested her, that would have been absolutely not appropriate, not "probably."
“Probably” not appropriate for a 50 year old pervert to get naked and ask his daughter to shower with him. Only a Demtard cultist would think that, as well as the 50 year perv did absolutely nothing. He just stood silently in the corner of the shower. Funny how far these cultists go to excuse everything. It’s literally like a religion with these Leftists.

Charge them, if they broke the Law. See how that works.
I see how it doesn't work.

When Soros-bribed DA's refuse to prosecute.

There by violating their oaths of office, and making a mockery of our entire system of justice.

I see how it doesn't work.

When Soros-bribed DA's refuse to prosecute.

There by violating their oaths of office, and making a mockery of our entire system of justice.
The Justice System has been crooked since this country was founded.

You didn't care until you Orange God got heemed up.

“Probably” not appropriate for a 50 year old pervert to get naked and ask his daughter to shower with him. Only a Demtard cultist would think that, as well as the 50 year perv did absolutely nothing. He just stood silently in the corner of the shower. Funny how far these cultists go to excuse everything. It’s literally like a religion with these Leftists.

Post proof Ashley was 11 when they showered or you're lying...

NONE of them are career criminals. Trump's crime spree dates back decades. And NONE of these men left office and continued their crime spree.

Trump would have gotten away with it too if he was smart but guys like him can't stop. It's like Scar Face. He had the world. But it was never enough.

For God sakes Jared got the $2 billion from the Saudi's already! Isn't that enough for the two of you to split Don? Go the fuck away!

But Don's old. He wants to go down in history. And he's achieving that. Like Hitler or Stalin or Mussolini, Putin or Kim Jung Un. Not like all the other world leaders we don't remember or know. Who's the President of China? Who's the president of Japan? No one knows. But EVERYONE knows who Trump is.

I don't blame Trump. It's amazing watching him get away with what he's gotten away with. But I certainly won't vote for it. As entertaining as it is.
Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini, Putin and Kim Jong Un are all better than democrats, better leaders, better human beings.

Post proof Ashley was 11 when they showered or you're lying...
Doesn't really matter, does it, she was a child and she said so in her diary, and her perverted pedophile dad would take showers with her. And she was probably molested by him both in and out of the shower. Seems like you are having trouble dealing with this reality.

‘I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate)’

DIARY ENTRY BY ASHLEY BIDEN

FbCG5RMXgAATfot

Doesn't really matter, does it, she was a child and she said so in her diary, and her perverted pedophile dad would take showers with her. And she was probably molested by him both in and out of the shower. Seems like you are having trouble dealing with this reality.

‘I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate)’

DIARY ENTRY BY ASHLEY BIDEN

FbCG5RMXgAATfot

Of course it matters how old she was. For one thing, it proves you're lying.

As far as her mention of being possibly being molested, she didn't say that was by her father. You're just lying again.

Of course it matters how old she was. For one thing, it proves you're lying.

As far as her mention of being possibly being molested, she didn't say that was by her father. You're just lying again.
Nincompoop, I posted an actual excerpt from the diary, read it in Ashley Biden’s own handwriting:
“Hyper sexualized when I was young. Was I molested? I think so”

“Maybe because I took showers with my dad when I was young, (probably not appropriate)”

Biden family values, degenerate, perverted, crooked and treasonous to the core. No wonder you worship them.

1681089696147.jpeg

Nincompoop, I posted an actual excerpt from the diary, read it in Ashley Biden’s own handwriting:
“Hyper sexualized when I was young. Was I molested? I think so”

Which she never said in relation to her dad.

No worries, I get it... you just can't stop lying. It's because you're lying you utterly cannot prove your claim she was 11 when they showered.

Which she never said in relation to her dad.

No worries, I get it... you just can't stop lying. It's because you're lying you utterly cannot prove your claim she was 11 when they showered.
… she literally said showers with my dad. Go get your eyes checked, nut job.

… she literally said showers with my dad. Go get your eyes checked, nut job.

I didn't deny she said she showered with her dad. Appears you're even more retarded than I gave you credit for.

I didn't deny she said she showered with her dad. Appears you're even more retarded than I gave you credit for.
So at what age is it acceptable for a female child to take showers with her father? How about never. Unless you‘re a brainwashed Leftist cultist who excuses all criminal, perverted, treasonous behavior, as long as there’s a D next to the person’s name.

So at what age is it acceptable for a female child to take showers with her father? How about never. Unless you‘re a brainwashed Leftist cultist who excuses all criminal, perverted, treasonous behavior, as long as there’s a D next to the person’s name.

So at one year old, with nothing sexual involved, just a dad bathing his one year old daughter, you think it's unacceptable? What's wrong with that?

So at one year old, with nothing sexual involved, just a dad bathing his one year old daughter, you think it's unacceptable? What's wrong with that?
Ha ha ha. You are a cultist trying hard, but fooling yourself only. Read her words again, she talks about being molested and hyper sexualized when she was young, then she refers to showers with her dad. Only a brainwashed retard would think she was referring to infancy.

1681091448466.jpeg

Last edited:
Ha ha ha. You are a cultist trying hard, but fooling yourself only. Read her words again, she talks about being molested and hyper sexualized when she was young, then she refers to showers with her dad. Only a brainwashed retard would think she was referring to infancy.

She doesn't connect being molested with showering with her dad. You're literally ignoring everything else she said in between in order to connect those two dots.

It's called lying. It's what you do. It's who you are.

That is no different than had I posted Trump said...

I'd be dating her [Ivanka]

She doesn't connect being molested with showering with her dad. You're literally ignoring everything else she said in between in order to connect those two dots.

It's called lying. It's what you do. It's who you are.

That is no different than had I posted Trump said...

I'd be dating her [Ivanka]
it doesn’t connect if your a brainwashed Leftist cultist, sure. But to normal everyday people it clearly does. She recalls showers with her dad as a child, old enough to remember it.

At least we’re making progress here, you’ve stopped denying that the diary is either fake or Russian disinformation like Hunter’s lap top. Now we discuss what her age was when she wrote showers with dad :cuckoo:

it doesn’t connect if your a brainwashed Leftist cultist, sure. But to normal everyday people it clearly does. She recalls showers with her dad as a child, old enough to remember it.

It doesn't connect because you're lying. You literally made up a quote she never said and ascribed it to her.

You're just a sad liar. Nothing more to this story.

Forum List

Back