The real reason Trump was indicted

You rambtard, despite your link, Biden still leads Trump in the polls.

tenor.gif

Not all of them. Christie comes to mind rather quickly. McConnell and Thune have been oddly silent on the matter. They sure as hell have not "rallied behind" him. And those that have gotten behind them reveal themselves to be sacks of shit with no damn balls whatsoever. I mean someone, anyone, needs to Wake up. clean up, and stand up, not to Trump but this bunch if blathering flippin damn idiots that support him no matter what. I am waiting for some Republican, any Republican, to come forward and tell you flippin ass morons to pull your head out of your damn ass and smell the flippin coffee. Trump cost you the Senate in 2020, and gave democrats an even greater majority in 2022. Hell now, they don't even need Harris. If Trump does get the nomination in 2024 it will be the death knell of the Republican party, joining the Know Nothings, which really makes perfect sense.

And speaking of Harris. She is the flippin Vice President, Mike Pence is not. I mean holy shit, Trump is the only person in the entire flippin ass world that could have made that happen. Think about it.

You can never underestimate the intelligence of the American population. But for the love of God, do you people not have any standards? Yes, his numbers have went up, even against DeSantis who kind of helped matters by how Disney completely outmaneuvered his stupid ass. WTF ,"until 21 years after the death of the last of the descendants of King Charles III". Who the hell misses that shit? I mean talk about complete morons. Does anyone really want this pipsqueak in charge?

Damn skippy. DeSantis is too damn stupid to run for president. And you are correct, Trump is sucking up all the oxygen, but to what end? The complete destruction of the Republican party. But this indictment is a bigger deal than you realize. It is over twenty charges, including a felony charge, and it is just the beginning. If the Republican party doesn't immediately, and forcefully, remove themselves from the fat orange man, it is their own undoing. I mean what is the downside? Trump won't last two weeks on Riker's Island, and what, you dumbshits going to suddenly start voting Democrat? I mean I got to be honest, if some Republican would someone reach down and find his damn balls, kick Trump to the flippin curve, I WOULD VOTE FOR HIM OR HER. I mean, HELLO.
The Democrats are making the same mistake they made in 2016, elevating Trump as they are now, thinking he could never be president. Here is the net result of the bogus indictment so far, exactly as I predicted:

Grand jury of a 95% blue state indicted a ham sandwich that was judged as bogus by two previous prosecutors.
It is Manhattan that is 95% blue. And by the way, this is the way these things work. nobody found anything too weak, they were just afraid to indict a Sitting president. Mueller's report, that was their conclusion you could not indict a sitting president. Would you believe means he was innocent LOL.

The Democrats are making the same mistake they made in 2016, elevating Trump as they are now, thinking he could never be president. Here is the net result of the bogus indictment so far, exactly as I predicted:

Aww, poor rightard... keep reading...

Meanwhile, the new survey shows no change at all in preferences for the general election, with President Biden maintaining the same two-point edge over Trump (45% to 43%) that he enjoyed in the previous Yahoo News/YouGov poll.

Forum List

Back