The Real Reason Donald Trump Should Have been Impeached and Removed from Office

Gantlemagne

May 7, 2020
Acadia
People,

As I listened to the articles of impeachment against Donald Trump, I found the arguments being presented were the strong case for impeachment about which I was writing to Congressional members and media outlets. The case for impeachment I was and am presenting is based on his vassalage to Saudi Arabia, I also argued these points about Obama.

Shortly after becoming president, Donald Trump's first foreign trip was reportedly to Saudi Arabia, and there he was vassalized and accepted servitude to the Saudi King by the Order of Abdulaziz. Saudi Arabia is a terrorist supporting nation that outlaws the Gospels and Churches in their country. They are directly financing the Muslim Brotherhood, of which Al Qaeda and other terrorist organizations are a part. Those Muslim Brotherhood organizations have declared war on, and launched many fatal attacks on the United States and Allied nations. Trump also has floated the idea about Saudi Arabia obtaining nuclear weapons during his debates leading up to his election, and Saudi Arabia actually does have a nuclear weapons program. He also thrice vetoed a weapons ban bill on not selling weapons to Saudi Arabia, showing his loyalty to his vassal lord.

So, as these actions are treasonous actions, he should have been impeached by Article 3, Section 3 of the United States Constitution. Obama, also involved in giving weapons to Mexico after several attacks on United States Citizens and the diplomatic corps, should have done the same thing, and George W. Bush is also as guilty as Obama.

People,

As I listened to the articles of impeachment against Donald Trump, I found the arguments being presented were the strong case for impeachment about which I was writing to Congressional members and media outlets. The case for impeachment I was and am presenting is based on his vassalage to Saudi Arabia, I also argued these points about Obama.

Shortly after becoming president, Donald Trump's first foreign trip was reportedly to Saudi Arabia, and there he was vassalized and accepted servitude to the Saudi King by the Order of Abdulaziz. Saudi Arabia is a terrorist supporting nation that outlaws the Gospels and Churches in their country. They are directly financing the Muslim Brotherhood, of which Al Qaeda and other terrorist organizations are a part. Those Muslim Brotherhood organizations have declared war on, and launched many fatal attacks on the United States and Allied nations. Trump also has floated the idea about Saudi Arabia obtaining nuclear weapons during his debates leading up to his election, and Saudi Arabia actually does have a nuclear weapons program. He also thrice vetoed a weapons ban bill on not selling weapons to Saudi Arabia, showing his loyalty to his vassal lord.

So, as these actions are treasonous actions, he should have been impeached by Article 3, Section 3 of the United States Constitution. Obama, also involved in giving weapons to Mexico after several attacks on United States Citizens and the diplomatic corps, should have done the same thing, and George W. Bush is also as guilty as Obama.
:cuckoo:

Someone forgot to take their Thorazine and lithium again.

People,

What a LOAD of CRAP, Rookie! Better luck with your next thread, ya knucklehead.

People,

Meanwhile Obama bowed and scraped to pay servitude to the King of Saudi Arabia.

1588879737227.png

People,

Meanwhile Obama bowed and scraped to pay servitude to the King of Saudi Arabia.

View attachment 333213

Obama-bows-again-to-colonel-sanders.png

People,

You know, crap makes good fertilizer... good crap that is.

"Donald Trump's first foreign trip was reportedly to Saudi Arabia,"

Our next President will visit our neighbors and allies first. Our biggest trading partners. Canada and Mexico.
Mexico is not a ally though. There are numerous instances of their military crossing the frontier and detaining and disarming U.S. military. There was a helicopter that crossed the front and fired on the border agents there, and in August 2012, their police opened fire on U.S. diplomats in Mexico.

People,

Never heard of you.
Maybe you should follow board rules and introduce yourself.

People,

You ARE an idiot. Good luck with THAT.

"Donald Trump's first foreign trip was reportedly to Saudi Arabia,"

Our next President will visit our neighbors and allies first. Our biggest trading partners. Canada and Mexico.

I gather that you're referring to Joe Biden. He would visit China first, to try to make up for all the tariffs Trump put on them. And because he's beholden to them for all those millions of Yuan they gave his son.

He would bow and scrape, offering an official US government apology to them, and try to return us to a time when China was raping us on the economic front.

Of course, none of that is going to happen because Joe Biden will never be the president of this country.

People,

Fuck you.

Obama literally bowed down and kissed the hem of the King's man dress.

So you can shove this silly shit up your ass.

This is a politics discussion board, is this not?

Do you know how to follow the rules or do you feel you're above them?
Which rules are you referring to?

I just told you a few posts back.
Try and keep up...oh,and if you'd read the rules we wouldnt be having this conversation.
I see plenty of discussions on Impeachment. What makes this different than those? That these arguments if brought against Trump would actually be a reason of removal? And I did read the terms of posting.

Forum List

Back