the real history of slavery

. . . And so, you believe all of that to be true, because . . . ???

"Brutal black-on-black slavery was common in Africa for thousands of years." Because the records back then were much better kept than the past hundred years here, in America, because the black Africans were an advanced sophisticated society. :auiqs.jpg:

What???

"Many black slaves were allowed to hold jobs, own businesses, and own property."

You and Uncle Joe Biden must be sharing pudding at night.

Last edited:
. . . And so, you believe all of that to be true, because . . . ???

"Brutal black-on-black slavery was common in Africa for thousands of years." Because the records back then were much better kept than the past hundred years here, in America, because the black Africans were an advanced sophisticated society. :auiqs.jpg:

What???

"Many black slaves were allowed to hold jobs, own businesses, and own property."

You and Uncle Joe Biden must be sharing pudding at night.
even snopes said it was true. they couldnt denie it. hell there is still slavery in africa now. why dont you try to actually look it up before you make a fool out of yourself or are you to lazy to research ? lol

The first one is a lie so I am assuming the rest are lies as well?
1626651190976.png

Thats not Anthony Johnson dip shit and Anthony Johnson wasnt the first slave owner in America. What kind of fucking retard would actually believe that? :rofl:
Sure he isnt. I bet you got your information from the 1619 project, didnt you. Well, who was in charge of the colonies in 1619 dumbass. It was the English, not the United States, and it was the United States that eventually got rid of slavery, while in Africa slavery is still going on with blacks. You really do disgust me...

Forum List

Back