The "real" George Zimmerman selling his artwork on ebay

George Zimmerman has been given a very valuable resource in that the libtards will target anything he does in the public eye, so he can do things that require media attention to maximize the profitability and then let his enemies give him that publicity for free.

He ought to write a book defending himself and watch the libtards make it a runaway best seller in about 5 minutes

Where does he find the time to do his art what with pulling guns on women, getting stopped by the police and all of that day in and day out.

He's pretty busy with that kind of thing.

Ah, the jury ruled and the libtards drooled.

lol, keep the hatred flowing, GZ is turning that to his advantage.

Where does he find the time to do his art what with pulling guns on women, getting stopped by the police and all of that day in and day out.

If the glove don't fit, you must acquit ... Gosh, your little quote seems to have an eerie connection to another murder trial.

His advantage for now. That's assuming Shutterstock doesn't sue him for copyright infringement.

If the glove don't fit, you must acquit ... Gosh, your little quote seems to have an eerie connection to another murder trial.

Lol, so now anyone cleared by a jury must be guilty because OJ got away with murder?

Lady, the jury saw far more evidence and had more total man-hours considering his guilt and innocence than you did, for damned sure.

As to OJ, the prosecutors screwed up their case from day one a number of different ways, the epitome of which was having him try on that damned glove.

George Zimmerman has been given a very valuable resource in that the libtards will target anything he does in the public eye, so he can do things that require media attention to maximize the profitability and then let his enemies give him that publicity for free.

He ought to write a book defending himself and watch the libtards make it a runaway best seller in about 5 minutes
The book is almost finished. Release date: Feb. 26!
The first hundred dudes who 'off' a young Black man attempting to play 'the knockout game' get a free signed book.

on the other hand

Ebay Yanks Art Auctioned To Benefit Trayvon Martin Foundation ..

On the same day that George Zimmerman closed his ebay auction of his painting for over $100,000, the online auctioneers removed my anti-racism painting inspired by the Zimmerman case, "A Tale Of Two Hoodies" for being "hateful or discriminatory." While Zimmerman was allowed to capitalize on his ill-gotten notoriety, I was denied the opportunity to raise funds to help the very foundation named in honor of Zimmerman's victim.

The painting in question was completed shortly after the Trayvon Martin murder. it was meant to symbolize the travesty of racially profiling innocent children and the affect prejudice has on policy. The bidding was gaining momentum quickly passing the $25,000 mark on day two of a scheduled seven day auction when bay decided to pull the plug. I feel ebay failed to see the forest from the trees on this one. In my opinion, any policy that allows a murderer to profit from his crime, but deems art that speaks out against racial injustice and benefits it's victims 'hateful and discriminatory' needs to be reevaluated.

Blog | Michael D'Antuono's Art & Response

The first hundred dudes who 'off' a young Black man attempting to play 'the knockout game' get a free signed book.

Well, the young black men have been getting free Malcom the Hater caps for putting Polar Bears down for good with one punch to the head, so why not a turn about? It's fair play,....but ooohh!!!! libtards like you just hate fair play.

on the other hand

On the same day that George Zimmerman closed his ebay auction of his painting for over $100,000, the online auctioneers removed my anti-racism painting inspired by the Zimmerman case, "A Tale Of Two Hoodies" for being "hateful or discriminatory." While Zimmerman was allowed to capitalize on his ill-gotten notoriety, I was denied the opportunity to raise funds to help the very foundation named in honor of Zimmerman's victim.

The painting in question was completed shortly after the Trayvon Martin murder. it was meant to symbolize the travesty of racially profiling innocent children and the affect prejudice has on policy. The bidding was gaining momentum quickly passing the $25,000 mark on day two of a scheduled seven day auction when bay decided to pull the plug. I feel ebay failed to see the forest from the trees on this one. In my opinion, any policy that allows a murderer to profit from his crime, but deems art that speaks out against racial injustice and benefits it's victims 'hateful and discriminatory' needs to be reevaluated.

Why didn't this guy just take out an ad saying "I am really really stupid" and be done with it.

on the other hand

Yeah, that is the problem with libtards.

They cant see the difference between this

tale-of-two-hoodies.jpg

and this

$_12.JPG

The image of a white cop in a KKK hood with a gun pointing at a little black kids face is simply a hateful racial stereotype that had nothing to do with the GZ case at all, and the blogger cant grasp that and doesn't want to. Gotta stay totally one sided in this PC culture he is sucking his way up through.

And he said the person that bought the GZ painting was a racist and he does not know who that was. It could have been another libtard like him who just wanted to get it to do some stupid political theater, but, once again, there can be no fairness to anyone that patronizes white culture in any shape or form even if the people aren't themselves white, lol.

Well, the young black men have been getting free Malcom the Hater caps for putting Polar Bears down for good with one punch to the head, so why not a turn about? It's fair play,....but ooohh!!!! libtards like you just hate fair play.

The people putting down the polar bears with one punch are those of the corporations.

But then again, most of those on the conservative side think that corporations are people.

I guess that people (i.e. corporations) don't think it's important to save those who aren't "people" because they aren't corporations.

George is just finishing his new book: "What If I HAD Murdered Trayvon Martin?" HAAAAAAA HAAAAAAA!
100% guaranteed number one best seller of the decade!
In the book he goes into minute detail how IF HE HAD murdered 'T' this is how he would have done it. GOD! I'd love that book!
George 'offed' some nobody punk wanna-be-gang-banger who sucker-punched George and climbed aboard and tried to murder George.
Who says there is no God?

The people putting down the polar bears with one punch are those of the corporations.

That is just a stupid lie.

These gang bangers have nothing to do with corporations.

George is just finishing his new book: "What If I HAD Murdered Trayvon Martin?" HAAAAAAA HAAAAAAA!
In the book he goes into minute detail how IF HE HAD murdered 'T' this is how he would have done it. GOD! I'd love that book!
George 'offed' some nobody punk wanna-be-gang-banger who sucker-punched George and climbed aboard and tried to murder George.

And you illustrate how stupid libtards are today with that post.

No reasonable person has any doubt that GZ killed Martin, unlike OJ. It was the fact that GZ was on his back on the ground with Martin pounding GZ's head into the pavement that allowed the jury to say that he was innocent due to self defense.

And the Stand Your Ground law had nothing to do with it either so don't whine about that, roflmao.

No reasonable person has any doubt that GZ killed Martin, unlike OJ. It was the fact that GZ was on his back on the ground with Martin pounding GZ's head into the pavement that allowed the jury to say that he was innocent due to self defense.

And the Stand Your Ground law had nothing to do with it either so don't whine about that, roflmao.

No reasonable person has any doubt that GZ killed Martin

true

the defense spent 2 hours and a firearms expert

to prove that not only did zimmerman shoot martin

but that he did so on purpose

true

Self defense is usually done on purpose.

true

yes

that was to cover the lessor manslaughter charge

of accidentally shooting him

Forum List

Back