The REAL debate tonight.

Winco

Diamond Member
Nov 1, 2019
I truly am embarrassed that trump and biden are our nominees.

I understand that many RW'ers think trump is Awesome, but in FACT, he is NOT.
Biden, ZERO leftist support, he may be senile, WE SHALL SEE.

Anyway, WHEN will we decide that electing 70+ POTUS's is a bad idea?

When the curve tends younger..as to voters. Older people vote more...thus favoring older candidates.

there is the whole name recognition things as well. These days candidates are branded and marketed like toilet paper...and most serve the same function.

When the curve tends younger..as to voters. Older people vote more...thus favoring older candidates.

there is the whole name recognition things as well. These days candidates are branded and marketed like toilet paper...and most serve the same function.
I can name a few that are totally worthless and their followers know zero about them other than party affiliation.
They will never ever be voted in as a potus. Ever.

There were I believe 17 Republicans going for the nomination in 2016 and the Democrats I think had 23 this year and out of all that we got Trump and Hillary in 2016 and Trump Biden in 2020. I don't know if this says more about the voters or more about the quality of all the others who ran for the nominations.

Rock The Vote has failed.

You can love Trump or hate him...his POLICIES are fucking fantastic!

Renegotiating bad trade deals, pulling us out of the TPP and parris climate accord, destroying 98% of ISIS...but then leaving the rest of the world to mop up the last 2% because we don't want to be in another 20 year war.

How can you argue with ANY of that? And that doesn't even scratch the surface.

You want to throw all that away because of Trumps tweets? Because he said "shit hole"? Gimme a break!

I don't agree at all with the OP.

On the contrary, I thank GOD everyday that Donald Trump is the nominee, best President ever! :clap::clap::clap:
And you are a total DOTARD to keep believing it, which you probably don't, you are just a TROLL. FU Skye. LOL

There were I believe 17 Republicans going for the nomination in 2016 and the Democrats I think had 23 this year and out of all that we got Trump and Hillary in 2016 and Trump Biden in 2020. I don't know if this says more about the voters or more about the quality of all the others who ran for the nominations.
I think it says more about the process. Primaries are run by the fringes..the extremists who get out to vote..in a primary. This marginalizes the moderate candidate--who might do very well in a General election..but who does not please the factional extremists. So we get the most ill-equipped candidates--to pit against each-other..while we cringe and try to make lemonade out of the lemons we've been dealt.

Last edited:

Just a little soon to make that call...but i imagine that if it were to succeed.....and Biden wins and the Dems take the instruments of govt. back---most of the Trumpocracy will claim fraud anyway..actually..they already are..which i see as a good harbinger.~

Last edited:

Just a little soon to make that call...but i imagine that if it were to succeed.....and Biden wins and the Dems take the instruments of govt. back---most of the Trumpocracy will claim fraud anyway..actually..they already are..which i see as a good harbinger.~
Was that you having an attention deficit attack?
Rock The Rock has failed.

The elephant sitting in the Utah debate's livingroom was never addressed.

Why did the extortions of former Vice President Biden's from 3rd world countries go without one single question?

Why did the chairwoman needle Vice President Pence, but allow Senator Harris' numerous undermining calumnies against President Trump go on and on and on?

Forum List

Back