The Real Benghazi Scandal

To me the real Ben Ghazi scandal is how Obama and Hillary gave a press conference and lied to the American people about the video. Then they sent Susan Rice and other foot soldiers to continue to lie for weeks, including to the relatives of the victims. How is it that they aren't behind bars for perpetuating this fraud?

To what ends?
50 days left to the election and Obama's tag line being "Al Queda is in the run". It isn't on the run if they just succeeded in killing an American ambassador for the first time in 50 years, now is it?
What part makes you believe that couldn't have been true? Stevens wasn't that hard to kill, obviously...

Try making sense. The question was "to what ends". It is now indesputable that Hillary lied, decided, and erased evidence on her server. FBI is now in charge, let's hope they do the right thing and indict this criminal.
Never met a shark you couldn't jump I see. Oh well, just more Parade of Hillary Hated, and just as dull...

Hey you asked me for proof that Hillary lied, and since then you've been running around like a liberal chicken with its head cut off. Ha ha ha.

To what ends?
50 days left to the election and Obama's tag line being "Al Queda is in the run". It isn't on the run if they just succeeded in killing an American ambassador for the first time in 50 years, now is it?
What part makes you believe that couldn't have been true? Stevens wasn't that hard to kill, obviously...

Try making sense. The question was "to what ends". It is now indesputable that Hillary lied, decided, and erased evidence on her server. FBI is now in charge, let's hope they do the right thing and indict this criminal.
Never met a shark you couldn't jump I see. Oh well, just more Parade of Hillary Hated, and just as dull...

Hey you asked me for proof that Hillary lied, and since then you've been running around like a liberal chicken with its head cut off. Ha ha ha.
Nope. I keep linking to what really happened, and you keep telling us what you wish to believe...

To me the real Ben Ghazi scandal is how Obama and Hillary gave a press conference and lied to the American people about the video. Then they sent Susan Rice and other foot soldiers to continue to lie for weeks, including to the relatives of the victims. How is it that they aren't behind bars for perpetuating this fraud?

To what ends?

1979 until now isn't 50 years and Obama won by a margin wider than that "scandal" would have been.

Bitch please, Obama would have won regardless.

Pure fantasy.

Rrrrright.

Nope. I keep linking to what really happened, and you keep telling us what you wish to believe...

Nope, again, she sent three emails which proved that she knew it was an Al Queda attack, then stepped in front of the cameras with her boss and lied about it being because of a video. Americans aren't that stupid.

Nope, again, she sent three emails which proved that she knew it was an Al Queda attack, then stepped in front of the cameras with her boss and lied about it being because of a video. Americans aren't that stupid.
Wouldn't matter if she did. It's not her job to tell everything she knows, most of which is none of your fucking business. What you say in public and what you say in private are two very different things.

at this point why not link and quote and keep it at that?

Because it has already been done...

Because it has already been done...
then why not take Roudy into the Flame Zone?

Wouldn't matter if she did. It's not her job to tell everything she knows, most of which is none of your fucking business. What you say in public and what you say in private are two very different things.
Logic...and knowing the Clintons, they would tell the truth to one another...but lie to the public. That's why Hillary was always yelling at Bill.

Well I'm willing to say something that I guess few others dare to say, a very hard truth...

...in the big picture, especially in the big picture of the Middle East,

Benghazi was a minor incident.

A minor incident blown out of proportion by the Republicans for purely political purposes.

The real truth about the scandal no one talks about: The failed Obama-Clinton Libyan disaster.

The Real Benghazi Scandal Is Clinton and Obama's Failed Libya Intervention

I agree but not in the way you'd think.

The US intervened when France, a long standing Ally of the United States and NATO member, asked for the help of the United States.

The Gaddafi regime was threatening to slaughter his own people and had the hardware to do it.

Gaddafi, who George W. Bush let off the hook for the Lockerbie bombings which killed over 100 US citizens for blood money (What no investigation), was also in the mix.

Essentially, our intervention prevented the massive slaughter of human beings by a monster.

Republicans should have come out why they were against that..

Logic...and knowing the Clintons, they would tell the truth to one another...but lie to the public. That's why Hillary was always yelling at Bill.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/18/w...egin-to-answer-questions-on-assault.html?_r=1

Lie about what?

Years from now the scandal that will be noted in history books will be the disregarding of the long held tradition and doctrine of leaving politics at the waters edge when Romney politicized the attack on America while the attack was being made. To this day it is still being used by the fanatical right wing extremest who persistently advise our enemies that an Embassy is a great target for terrorist. They continuously encourage attacks on current and future diplomats in their make pretend concern for one who lost his life years ago. They have made the attack on Benghazi a hundred more times more successful for the terrorist than if our response would have been that we can take a hit, understand we will sometimes have to take a hit, and kept the hit in perspective.

The real truth about the scandal no one talks about: The failed Obama-Clinton Libyan disaster.

The Real Benghazi Scandal Is Clinton and Obama's Failed Libya Intervention

I agree but not in the way you'd think.

The US intervened when France, a long standing Ally of the United States and NATO member, asked for the help of the United States.

The Gaddafi regime was threatening to slaughter his own people and had the hardware to do it.

Gaddafi, who George W. Bush let off the hook for the Lockerbie bombings which killed over 100 US citizens for blood money (What no investigation), was also in the mix.

Essentially, our intervention prevented the massive slaughter of human beings by a monster.

Republicans should have come out why they were against that..
Slaughter his own people.....or the Western backed terrorists who he was at war with. Did you also support the war in Iraq?

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/18/w...egin-to-answer-questions-on-assault.html?_r=1

Lie about what?

To what ends?

1979 until now isn't 50 years and Obama won by a margin wider than that "scandal" would have been.

Pure fantasy.

Rrrrright.
Yet you have no evidence whatsoever showing deliberate deception on anyone's part. In fact the evidence there is points in the entirely opposite direction.

We get that you have been fooled by Fox and friends but continuing to push the failed narrative only reinforces your foolishness

To what ends?

Pure fantasy.

Rrrrright.
Yet you have no evidence whatsoever showing deliberate deception on anyone's part. In fact the evidence there is points in the entirely opposite direction.

We get that you have been fooled by Fox and friends but continuing to push the failed narrative only reinforces your foolishness

The hearing showed Hillary's emails proving that she knew and communicated to people that it wasn't because of a video. Yet she came perpetuating the lie that it was. The hearing provided the public with the evidence, it's up to individual citizens to decide if they want someone with these kinds of values that can lie in this manner as president.

To what ends?

Pure fantasy.

Rrrrright.

The hearing showed Hillary's emails proving that she knew and communicated to people that it wasn't because of a video. Yet she came perpetuating the lie that it was. The hearing provided the public with the evidence, it's up to individual citizens to decide if they want someone with these kinds of values that can lie in this manner as president.

When did she communicate that the Benghazi attack was about a video?

From Sept 12th:

Video: Clinton’s Statement on Libya

Sept 13th:

Sept 14th:

Let's not forget that there were multiple attacks and protests all over the Muslim world for quite a while due to that video.

Embassies under attack over anti-Islam video

http://www.cbc.ca/m/news/world/protests-over-muhammad-video-spread-to-more-u-s-embassies-1.1219824

Middle East protests: mobs attack six Western embassies as protesters fill streets

You all like to conflate what the WH said and what Hillary said. Hillary never blamed the video for the attack in Benghazi only for the other attacks on diplomatic facilities.

Phony is as phony does......

UN authorises no-fly zone over Libya

The United Nations Security Council (UNSC) has backed a resolution authorising a no-fly zone over Libya and "all necessary measures" - code for military action - to protect civilians.

Ten of the council's 15 members voted in favour of the resolution on Thursday, while Russia, China, Germany, India and Brazil abstained.

France said on Friday morning that military action in Libya would come "rapidily ... within a few hours", but did not specify the targets or in what form the action would come.

David Cameron, the UK prime minister, said Tornado, Typhoon, surveillance and re-fuelling aircraft would be deployed for the operation in Libya.

Forum List

Back