The re-explosion of COVID in China demonstrates that masks and quarantining are useless

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
The voices of reason were there from the outset of this pandemic. Nobody condemns someone for wearing a mask but there were numerous experts who warned from the get-go not to expect too much protection from either quarantining or masking. We see that being born out now as China continues to be ravaged by what was only delayed with a surreal program of masking and lockdowns that nearly destroyed the country. These voices were of course suppressed and persecuted on places like Twitter and Facebook. The great authoritarian beast perceived an opportunity to use the pandemic panic to grab more power and that it did.
Where are all the China fans who held up China as a beacon and an example to follow? Suddenly they have grown silent.

Jo

The more I post the less you're paying attention and the more you are whirling off into a political fury of indignation and self-righteous condemnation.
I understand why people want to wear masks. What I don't understand is that long after it has been proven that they did no good why people didn't wake up and start paying attention to the actual facts. The only conclusion I can reach is that they like the masks for reasons other than protection from the virus. This is where we begin that long journey down the road to what is and what is not a psychosis.

Ahem....

Nobody condemns someone for wearing a mask but

To sane people, of course you are correct. But libs will take these facts as proof that "we aren't doing enough" and "its Trump's fault" and America needs to double and triple down on the insanity.

The voices of reason were there from the outset of this pandemic. Nobody condemns someone for wearing a mask but there were numerous experts who warned from the get-go not to expect too much protection from either quarantining or masking. We see that being born out now as China continues to be ravaged by what was only delayed with a surreal program of masking and lockdowns that nearly destroyed the country. These voices were of course suppressed and persecuted on places like Twitter and Facebook. The great authoritarian beast perceived an opportunity to use the pandemic panic to grab more power and that it did.
Where are all the China fans who held up China as a beacon and an example to follow? Suddenly they have grown silent.

Jo
Them Chinamen can't even run a San Francisco laundry.

More likely explanation is that this is XBB1.5 which has faster transmission and the Chinese have much lower Vitamin D levels and are therefore significantly more vulnerable .

Fortunately it is weaker than Omicron which itself is very weak versus Delta , for example .

But ignore that because it is all science based .

More likely explanation is that this is XBB1.5 which has faster transmission and the Chinese have much lower Vitamin D levels and are therefore significantly more vulnerable .

Fortunately it is weaker than Omicron which itself is very weak versus Delta , for example .

It's their damned yellow skin that keeps the vitamin D from the sun from being adsorbed thru their fiendish yellow hides. Don't you think?

An illness that effects just 6% of those who get it , not the general population like libs pretend-just those who get it, in a serious or worse manner, and is fatal to just 6-10% of that 6%(0.36 to 0.60%) can’t “explode”. That is a media and lib loon campaign which has been effective because people can’t or won’t do math and statistics.

Omicron was actually more severe for vaccinated than for those who recovered from previous infection. But that’s just science.
The questions for this Chinese episode are 1. Is it even real? (since China is very selective about reporting what goes on in China) and 2. How severe are these new Chinese illnesses?

I always laugh when I see a surgeon wearing a mask. I guess they don`t keep up with the internet "scientists".

Masks have always been theater in terms of preventing an aerosol-borne illness from spreading.

Jha is on video recently saying that they have no studies showing mask efficacy in terms of covid prevention and that ventilation is better. Masks are basically better than nothing, but with no properly generated study results to actually show even that. They know this is nonsense, but keep lying to people anyhow.

This is keeping with a study the CDC did before the teacher's unions and Biden administration turned masks into a political issue, which showed no efficacy for masks in schools, but a benefit from proper ventilation.

The only benefit of the whole mask debacle is that it has been an excellent study in propaganda/brainwashing.

No, its luiza based

Yawwwwn....... Masks have always been stupid....especially the non N-95 masks....nothing more than feel good uselessness. This has never been disputed and yet ...well PSYCHOSIS .... What can I say?
It is an easy connection to the left and hive mind activity. Hey everybody! Let's all wear a mask! Et Voila! You have an instant herd of mindless lemmings. It's kinda pathetic.
I would love to do a research paper on all of the people I see driving down the highway totally alone with windows rolled up and a horrified look in their eyes. ( obviously I can't say face ) to find out what their political affiliation is.... I'm pretty sure I know that already.

Samurai scientists are faster than the Omicron punk.

ACE2 Decoy
'....no single amino acid mutation in the spike RBD escaped the engineered ACE2 decoy.'

Forum List

Back