Limited run games goes woke and fire a woman for being a transphobe and it started because she likes Harry Potter.

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021
So a woman working at limited run games posted she is looking forward to a Harry Potter game coming out was enough to make those pathetic turds at resetera to start digging into her past tweets and they found a 6 year tweet where she didn't think trans people should be able to use the woman's bathroom because it would lead to predators and perverts taking advantage. So the resetera asswipes started a campaign against her which led to her termination.

And it seems the person who orchestrated her being fired is a pedo groomer that was actually defending a 14 year old having sex with a 27 year old teacher.

I was one of limited run games original customers and bought their first game breach and clear for playstation Vita and have bought from them ever since but I will never buy a game from them again after this. They went woke, bowed to the groomer trans mob and fired someone with cancel culture as the weapon. I do not support woke companies.

So a woman working at limited run games posted she is looking forward to a Harry Potter game coming out was enough to make those pathetic turds at resetera to start digging into her past tweets and they found a 6 year tweet where she didn't think trans people should be able to use the woman's bathroom because it would lead to predators and perverts taking advantage. So the resetera asswipes started a campaign against her which led to her termination.

And it seems the person who orchestrated her being fired is a pedo groomer that was actually defending a 14 year old having sex with a 27 year old teacher.

I was one of limited run games original customers and bought their first game breach and clear for playstation Vita and have bought from them ever since but I will never buy a game from them again after this. They went woke, bowed to the groomer trans mob and fired someone with cancel culture as the weapon. I do not support woke companies.

They`re not asking for your support because you`re irrelevant as one can be. "pedo groomer"? :ahole-1:

While she seemed a little unsure what to say while being on the news, the girl fired was on tucker Carlson.

Forum List

Back