The Ranting Thread

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
So if you're sick and tired of how the government is being run today, or at our current "president's" disability to run our country and protect it and keep it safe, or wishing that they would make up their mind about whether or not we need the third shot,.. or anything else like that on your mind then this is the thread for you.

We can only rant about that? Why can’t we rant about the unvaccinated that are fucking it up for the rest of us?
Unless you are burglarizing businesses and homes in Central Wisconsin, you should be more concerned about the unvaccinated illegal aliens that bus your tables, bag you groceries, clean your offices, and such than me.

I havent taken the covid jab. What exactly am i fucking up for you?

Precisely. IF the jab(s) are so fucking effective why the hell are the jabbed so fucking terrified of the un-jabbed? Shouldn't they—the jabbed be safe from us heathens behind their new ramparts of vaccine protection? The vaccinated simply want everyone to be in the same boat as them, that sinking ship of slow death developing blood clots and sprouting third and fourth arms. Fuck them for volunteering to be lab rat terraformed in real time.

As happens so often, this quickly devolved into a BDS thread.

That displays the serious mental degradation of the BDS-afflicted. It's just not normal to act like they do.

So if you're sick and tired of how the government is being run today, or at our current "president's" disability to run our country and protect it and keep it safe, or wishing that they would make up their mind about whether or not we need the third shot,.. or anything else like that on your mind then this is the thread for you.
I’ve been sick and tired for twenty years. Where the fuck have you been?

You know what I'm sick and tired of? You whiners bitching about everything. Like collateral damage in Afghanistan. A week ago your fuckin' hypocrites didn't give two shits about afghani citizens, now suddenly you care because you can blame Joe.

Don't even get me started about vaccines, masks, and shutdowns. I could do five pages of ranting about the idiocy I've seen you bloody ignorant tRumplings posting here.

We can only rant about that? Why can’t we rant about the unvaccinated that are fucking it up for the rest of us?
1630359093678.png

Did all the Afghanistan refugees and illegal foreign nationals crossing our southern border get vetted and vaccinated before the government released them into the general population of the United States?

NO!!! So shut the frak up.

******SMILE*****

:)

Forum List

Back